Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nexting girl, no kiss on 1st date

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just watching one of Corey Wayne's videos (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dseYON54fYc)...and I wonder this:

do you next a girl that doesnt want to get kissed on a first date?
even if you were having fun etc, she rejected you kiss so, do you next her?
or do you give her another chance?

I would next her, and I would only see her again if she shows high interest in meeting with me, but if she rejects my kiss and she doesnt even show a lot of interest after that, I am not seing her again.

Harry Wilmington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the date - I've had several first dates that ended with a kiss, but they were usually from girls I met online whom I'd already talked to to the point of being aroused by me before meeting up. Overall, though: if the first date was just coffee or restaurant, I read the situation and determine if I'll do it on that first date or the 2nd since some women consider the first date as just the "get to know you" date.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about this: if you're interested in seeing her again, you ask to see her again. If you aren't, you don't.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you next a girl that wouldn't kiss you on a first date?

I think too many of us, including me some time ago, expected waaaay too much of a first date. At one point I nested girls that I didn't sleep with after the first date, and looking back, that was just a ridiculous move..

I vouch handle's comment:
If you had a blast and had fun, see her again; If not, well then it wasn't the lack of a kiss that nexted her, but the fact you didn't have fun

/European

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
huh...

I think that if you have a first date with a chick you did not know at all, and you spend 1.5 to 2 hours with her, you get to know her, you seem to click etc, and she REJECTS YOUR KISS...well, as I said, I would not contact her again unless she showed high interest in meeting up again.

You know, it is kind of ridiculous. Some women wonder if they should have sex on a first date while others wonder if they should get kissed...lmao...

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
No kiss on first date = NEXTED!!

That's low interest in and of itself. Sorry, I want sex. To me, I'm dropping her in lieu of the fact she wants to just be friends, and I want sex. I won't be her orbiter, but there's always 10+ more guys after me who would be all to eager to become her sexless boyfriend!

Case closed.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There's a difference between getting rejected for a first kiss and a first kiss simply not happening.

1. You try for a kiss and get the cheek. She rejected you. Next her.

2. You had a good time on the date, but you didn't try to kiss her for whatever reason. (Maybe you didn't have the right moment to do so.) So ask her out for date 2 and then try to kiss her.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
There's a difference between getting rejected for a first kiss and a first kiss simply not happening.

1. You try for a kiss and get the cheek. She rejected you. Next her.

2. You had a good time on the date, but you didn't try to kiss her for whatever reason. (Maybe you didn't have the right moment to do so.) So ask her out for date 2 and then try to kiss her.
I was going to chime in with this too.

You're a moron if you have a hard rule on nexting girls because something did or didn't happen, regardless of why.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL this is ridiculous, nexting a chick coz she didnt kiss you on the first date.

Sometimes guys on this board get to egotistical, its pathetic.

If the kiss doesnt happen on the first date, it doesnt happen.

Ive been on a few, where even though the girl likes me, the kiss just never comes. But it happens later on.

Focus more on enjoying your time with women and stop worrying about whether you've gamed her enough to fvck you on the first date.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others have stated it's just an indication of low interest or maybe some game playing. Niether is a good thing, but not necessarily a show stopper, that in and of itself really isn't enough, you would have to see the whole date, if you had fun and she was giving you indicators of interest all evening except no-kiss, well so what....

I really don't have rules... I just trust my gut, there have been women that I've had sex with on a first date that I won't call again, because my GUT tells me she's going to be a stalker, or otherwise gives me a bad feeling. Same with kissing.

Look... if you are going to have an attitude that you are going to move on from a women if she does NOT kiss you on the first date, then you also have to say that if she kisses you, you will ask her out again.... there now.... see the absurdity of having such rules....

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
old_skoolr said:
LOL this is ridiculous, nexting a chick coz she didnt kiss you on the first date.

Sometimes guys on this board get to egotistical, its pathetic.

If the kiss doesnt happen on the first date, it doesnt happen.

Ive been on a few, where even though the girl likes me, the kiss just never comes. But it happens later on.

Focus more on enjoying your time with women and stop worrying about whether you've gamed her enough to fvck you on the first date.

This ^^^^

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you try for the kiss and don't get it, go ghost until she contacts you, if she doesn't next her.

if you don't try, who's fault is that? (hint: yours)

Reaction score
I'm probably one of the most conservative guys on these forums and I wouldn't ever go out with a woman who didn't want to kiss on the first date. What's the point? The first kiss is primarily about the man showing his confidence and ability to create romance, and if she denies you then she telling you she doesn't want to be romantic with you. Maybe it was your fault, maybe she has some weird hang out about kissing, maybe she's in a weird mood, maybe you just weren't each other's type. Whatever the reason, it's over IMO.

Regardless of the reason, a woman who doesn't have the desire to kiss you on a first date isn't worth your time.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the hell wants to waste time on a date when the chick won't even kiss.

Yes, I will next her every time...no heavy kissing first date is weak sauce...don't ever play the waiting game.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This year, I dated a girl for 7 months, had some of the most fun sex in my life, and I didnt kiss her until the 2nd date.

Have some fvking patience.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
This year, I dated a girl for 7 months, had some of the most fun sex in my life, and I didnt kiss her until the 2nd date.

Have some fvking patience.
Agreed. The cute redhead I'm seeing right now, didn't go for the kiss until the second date. However, during the date I knew I was going to have to do it. I was 99% sure it would go just fine, which it did, but I also knew I had to step up to the plate so to speak. If she had rejected it during the second date, I'd likely next her and assume either low interest or she's either a prude or a tease. Good reasons to next IMO.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GS750 said:
Agreed. The cute redhead I'm seeing right now, didn't go for the kiss until the second date. However, during the date I knew I was going to have to do it. I was 99% sure it would go just fine, which it did, but I also knew I had to step up to the plate so to speak. If she had rejected it during the second date, I'd likely next her and assume either low interest or she's either a prude or a tease. Good reasons to next IMO.

well, what I meant was, if you would next a girl WHO REJECTED YOUR KISS on a first date.

Anyway, from my experience, I always go for a kiss on the first date, always.
In the last year just two girls have rejected my kiss on a first date and I have nexted both of them, and they haven't contacted me after that. See this, eventhough we had a nice time they were either not attracted to me or not emotionally available, so the kiss test is a powerful tool to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Why would you want to waste your time, energy etc, with a woman that is not that into you but you have to have a second date to confirm it?

P.S.

i dont know why that hand emoticon appeared above.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I want sex then I would do what op said.

If I'm serious, want something more than sex and see that the date goes as I want to then having a first kiss on the first date it's not a requirement.

Till i get 30 in 10 I don't see myself going too seriously so I take the earlier one.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyros said:
well, what I meant was, if you would next a girl WHO REJECTED YOUR KISS on a first date.

In the last year just two girls have rejected my kiss on a first date and I have nexted both of them, and they haven't contacted me after that. See this, eventhough we had a nice time they were either not attracted to me or not emotionally available, so the kiss test is a powerful tool to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Why would you want to waste your time, energy etc, with a woman that is not that into you but you have to have a second date to confirm it?

P.S.

i dont know why that hand emoticon appeared above.
You don't need a second date to know if a girl likes you, a DJ should know this.

I dated a girl who rejected a kiss on the first date, because she 'didnt believe in kissing on the first date.'

2 months later she told me she loved me.

If a girl is into you, you dont need a kiss to confirm this.

Why do they reject the kiss then? Coz they're emotionally retarded, why else?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Enter the judge.

pyros said:

Hell yeah that's a next. Prudes, teases, low interest (just wants friends/ beta orbiters) are one in the same.

Alpha insemenates and procreates, beta procrastinates and masturbates. Guess which one you need to be at the beginning? (Hint: Alpha) I go for the kiss at the end, if I get nothing or the cheek, she is dropped. I won't be her orbiter or get set up to be a beta provider.

In the last year just two girls have rejected my kiss on a first date and I have nexted both of them, and they haven't contacted me after that.

You expected anything different? I hope not. You wanted more than friendship, they just wanted you as the beta puppy. Good job for refusing by doing the alpha move, of course they're upset because you refuse to be their orbiter.

See this, even though we had a nice time they were either not attracted to me or not emotionally available, so the kiss test is a powerful tool to separate the wheat from the chaff.

I agree in this regard. Reasons of proof? See above. Also, the kiss test is as effective as her sexual availability and interest in you. BUT, she may just kiss you for fun and ghost on you. Then tell her you hooked up with your ex if she does go ghost. Women go with what suits their emotions at the current time you're dating her.

Too much energy. F**k that!
Read betwe- you know the drill.