Nexting at the club

tx_xp

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a club, you want to score? You better learn to next!

Depending on where you live the club closes at 2AM, it maybe doesn’t get kicking till 11PM or so. If you get there too early (9-10) you tend to look more like a chump if it isn’t busy yet. Point is that 11-2 is only 3 hours. Lets suppose you hook up with some chick, you are dancing together all seems fine, she likes you that is all great. You may want to score, she may want to dance and go home. Girls who are interested in scoring and scoring tonight will be interested in getting off the dance floor after a few songs. They may also drop hints that you need to learn to pick up on. Don’t for a moment assume that because you are dancing with her that you are half way there!

Here is a good rule to go by, you think to yourself…Am I wasting my time with this chick? If you think that the answer is probably yes. If you are interested in closing the deal tonight, close it and if she doesn’t accept move the heck on.

This is super ****y and it takes a lot of confidence to pull it off. I had a lady ask me to rescue her from some guy who was dancing with her. I am positive I could have done whatever I wanted with her, but I didn’t want to. Her friend now wanted to be rescued from the same guy. I just straight out asked the one I wanted if she was just using me or they have interest. She insisted she had interest, I tried to kiss her a little later but she kind of backed off. I then told her that was a test to see where her interest level was and she failed, she simply laughed and sort of agreed, she thought she was still in Kansas or something. Next!

Kissing a girl on the dance floor is a great test, you may find that most girls pass this test but it still doesn’t mean you’re in like Flynn.

When you dance with girls they will try to get you to be AFC, don’t do it. Next them a lot if they don’t have very high IL! Don’t be afraid to dance with a new girl that is right next to you while you are dancing with some nextable chick. Sometimes you will just know, she is dancing next to you for a reason.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice, but, why only go to one nightclub?

I take the shotgun approach everytime I go out on a Saturday night. I make it a point to hit at least 3 night spots in one night. The first two are my testing ground spots. I can BS, act C/F, basically ooze DJism.

It's ok if I hit a dry spell at the first two nightspots, because the third nightspot is the place I've been gearing up for all night. By the time I hit the 3rd nightclub, I'm already in a good mood, my shyness has already left me at the previous two clubs, I'm loose and all warmed up for success.

Another advantage of taking the multi-club approach is that if you find success at the 1st or 2nd club, than, heck...your night is made! No need to hit club number 3.

The only drawback are expensive nightclub cover charges. Lucky for me, I'm friends with club promoters in my area and often get on the guest list. If you're not so lucky, a great place to go are no cover bars, pool halls, sports bars...etc.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your point is well taken. Many guys who try to score with chicks at night clubs often spend valuable time and energy with girls who are dead enders. Just because a girl agrees to dance with you does not mean she is interested. Yet, I see too many guys at bars and dance clubs hang around a girl, buying her drinks, etc. hoping to score when it is obvious except to them that she is not interested. The sad thing is I used to be one of these guys until I finally got my act together thanks to this site.

I have learned to guage genuine interest and once I sense it, I don't waste time. One method I use to great effect after meeting a girl in a club is towards the end of the night when I am ready to leave I will tell her to accompany me to my car. If she agrees, she is definitely interested. I will then take it a step further and kiss close. Depending on the circumstances, sometimes it leads to a ONS.

Yes, dance clubs and bars are testing grounds for AFC behavior for women. They will usually lead the guy on by dancing with him and allowing him to buy them drinks and the poor chump is often left standing empty handed.

syncronic

Don Juan
Reaction score
My tips for club hunting:

1. leave your expectation level at 0 (i cant stress this enough) tell your ego it doesnt matter if you meet a girl or not and it doesnt matter if you get laid or not.

2. Start drinking!! me and my friends call alchohol "liquid confidence" Building confidence is the best use of this drug

3. Find your hottie and check her out from a distance where she cant see you. Check out her body and find an article of clothing, hair, jewlery or accessory to compliment her on. Be sure to remember this compliment as you...

4. Walk up to her in an angle to where she'll turn and see you. As she sees you make eye contact with her and hold it for as long as you possibly can. If she holds it from 3-5+ seconds that means shes interested. Hold the look and smile at her. If she smiles back that is a GREEN LIGHT fellows. She likes you so there is no need for this next techniques because you already know. If she doesnt hold the look for 3+ seconds then that would be a "next" (but you never made conversation so your precious ego is saved for the next hottie YAY!)

5. If she holds the look and the smile then remembering that compliment you already thought of compliment her hair, jewerly, clothes or accessories. you should be able to find something and then follow through with more conversation. Keep the conversation about HER! unless she starts asking about you. If she does then she is INTERESTED.

If you didnt have time for steps 3 and 4 then see if she holds the look and smiles back. If that is a yes then a simple "hi" will work (cause you already know she likes you playa) then follow through with more conversation about her.

This technique has worked like a charm for me. Not only does it get rid of any kind of rejection all together but you dont waist time figuring out if she likes you and making more time getting to know the girl.