Next!!

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I dont know who recommended it to me, but someone said you can learn alot of important things from watching dating shows like NEXT, or BLIND DATE

well I love Blind DATE that SHOW is the DON for people like us in my oppinion. but its usually on way to late for me so I found this new show on MTV called NEXT. I never really watch MTV cuz i hate it but anyway this NEXT show is like blind date its really good.

I hate the fact that most of the guys on the show are the guys that are WAY INTO POP culture, and the WOMEN the same, so its hard for me to relate to these MTV HEADS. Anyway I learn some conversation tips as well as some good kino techniques, and things NOT TO SAY as well as what certain types of things certain types of girls like.

For example well im really into MMA, which is mixed martial arts, and this guy went up to this girl and she asked him what he deos, and he said to her, " IM A CAGE FIGHTER " and i was thinking omfg this guy wnats to sound tough and bad ass, what a HERB!!

but it turned out the GIRL was majory attracted to this, and actually when they were on the beach she asked him to show her some moves, which initiated KINO etc.

Anyway what do you guys think of the show? anyone learn anything from it? any other shows im missing that help out in this department?

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blind date I feel is the only one you can learn from

the people on next are very shallow and superficial and are nexted before they have a chance to spit game

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Scrumtulescence
All the dating shows are crap. The only one worth watching is Next, simply because it's so fucking hilairous.
wrong

blind date is educational and is far more entertaining

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch'em All!

You can gleam some sh!t from any of'em, if your aware enough. And yes... NEXT is total pop culture MTV sh!t, but whatever... study those types of people, their relating, what workx, what doesn't, and build your casefiles (game) for them. Bottom line, its information... use it.

Oh and I saw that Cage Fighter 1 today. The good thing that homey did, was... he was still genuine. That cage fighter angle could have totally turned him into a TOOL, otherwise. But because he was still just being cool, and himself, she was all about it. I'm sure you know what I mean, since you saw it. And yes... that was ridiculous segway into much kino.

How do you like that one dude... Jacques?! Hahahaa... homey broke an egg over that b!tches head, when he could have so had it. Too funny................. props to'em.

Anyways... All info, Use it!

SuaveOn'
-DarkLight-

Hunterchilla

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya the martial arts things works awesome for instant kino, or closeness. I i was in with a girl and i told her what i do, and she asked me if i could shower her some moves, THEY aLWAYS ask to show them some moves! which is why it sso awesome. so if u know jujitsu, i made the girl pull me into her guard lol.

DONT attempt this if u have no martial arts training cuz then ud be disrespecting the sport!