Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Next?

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Alright, as many of you know I went out to workout with the girl from my dormatory and it was all good. So when we rode the elevator together to our dorms, before she got off I told her to call me tomorrow after she's done with class (8pm) and that we should do something. I called her around 830pm (mistake, i guess) because my friend told me if I want osmething I need to go get it and that it worked for him.

When I called she didn't answer and I left her a voicemail saying to stop by later or gimme a call back whenever. Was this a mistake? Should I just wait now until she calls me ? I was thinking of waiting 2-3 days before calling her again if she doesn't call me back by then.

NEXT? This one is hot by the way, a good catch and we both are big into fitness so.... :-\
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
340
Reaction score
42
Location
KC
i suggest waiting it out for awhile and giving her a chance to call you back. She might have been busy or her phone might have been on vibrate whatever..no need to next so fast
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by Cloudtopsun2100
i suggest waiting it out for awhile and giving her a chance to call you back. She might have been busy or her phone might have been on vibrate whatever..no need to next so fast
yes, but then again, isnt that the DJ WAY of handling things??
 

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
821
Reaction score
11
Location
Seattle, WA
No need to next.

But, lay off the needy a bit bro.

Give it a couple days, raise your social proof in your dorm by going out and having for with other chics.

Be genuinely busy. Honestly, if her IL in you was high enough, she'd call you back. Just sit back and wait.

DON'T CALL HER BACK AND ASK HER OUT AGAIN

You'll come off as a needy guy with nothing else better to do then to bug her. Yea she's hot, and you dont wanna screw this up...but..don't come off as a guy that's always available.

Flip the script...say a hot girl is calling you, leaving a message at 830...then another one at 900...then another one at 930..then another one at 10...then another one at 1030...

You'd get annoyed REAL quick regardless of how hot she is.

Play it cool...wait for her to call you back..

And when you plan the date...have EVERYTHING SET FOR THE DATE.

The line "give me a call so we can go hang out sometime" is F*CKING tired and played. You're asking her...F*ck asking her...

Demand the date soubtly...example

"hey _(fill in the blank name)___ , the movie the Grudge comes out this Weekend...I know how much you love scary movies..I'm down to go at like 8ish. This Saturday..ME..YOU...I pick you up 8ish...get to the 830 movie..then we can swing by Coldstone for some icecream. And don't worry, I'll be a gentleman and let you pay for the icecream =)"

Its to the point, there's a direct plan, I never asked...I assumed, and I slid a little bit of C/F in there to keep her honest...if you say it with enough enthusiasm..how the heck can she say no??

Just sit back..chill..and DON"T CALL HER BACK. If she doesn't call you back within the next week...NEXT the chic..obvious low IL.
 
Top