"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

next or not

MacAvoy

Banned
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
2,940
Reaction score
35
Location
Northern Ontario
I have been seeing this one girl since New Years eve. We talked for a couple months prior to that.

I have kept it very casual and non-commital. Early on she tried to make it exclusive but I nixed that pretty quickly. Since then, she hasn't tried to force the issue. Although a couple of times she asked if I was seeing anyone else, I said no at the time but I have since seen other women. (I was upset at her one weekend so I went out and laid 2 different women)

There have been several times wheres she has upset me and I simply withdraw slightly and punish her. I know this has no long term possibilities, even if she thinks otherwise.

So my question is, should I keep her hanging around for the occasional lay. She knows I am very busy and that is the perfect excuse to keep her at bay or should I totally next her?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
When in doubt next.

You already said you have no further use for her, so why keep her around as long as you can get laid elsewhere?

Oh yeah, and then there's that courtesy of not leading a person on. You don't like it when women do it to men and what's good for the goose is ood for the gander.
 

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
if she still has a high IL in you, dont Next her just yet.
keep the game going.

but if you find out she's starting to flake on you, NEXT!
 

MacAvoy

Banned
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
2,940
Reaction score
35
Location
Northern Ontario
She has very high IL in me. Oh yea, one of the reasons why there is no ltr potential from my aspect is because she was just divorced last year. She found out her husband was cheating in the fall. She said she had her rebound guy already, but I know she still has sh1t to deal with.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Why would you next a perfectly good lay you can have whenever you practically want without strings attached?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
I agree with CyranoDeBergerac, I wouldn't string her along and play word games with her. What goes around comes around. If you found out a girl was stringing you along you would next her in a second right?

If you're getting laid and action from other girls, just cut this one loose. Another reason to next her would be her excess baggage. Screw that.
 
Top