Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Next move ?

lifemisspent

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this extremely hot receptionist at this club where I golf. For about the last month or so her and I have been exchanging glances, jokes, hello's etc.......

On Tuesday night I asked her what she was doing after work, she told me she wasnt sure what she was doing. I replied that a few of us were heading out for drinks later on and she should bring along a friend of her and come with us. She said she would call me or text me later or to let me know.

So at around 10:30 I get a text from her " Hey it's Sam ( the receptionist ) I won't make it tonight sorry, next time (-; "

I didnt text her back or call her but now I have the digits. I have not been back to the club since Tuesday.............What should I do next ?

PS, I can't send text messages from my phone, it's a work phone and for legal reason our employer disabled all texting functions.

Thx in advance.

djinhell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, personally I wouldn't do anything until you see her at the club again.

Be cool and completely unaffected by the fact that she flaked. But this time ask her out properly..ask HER out. YOU and HER out together. And if she doesn't immediately blow you out, say you'll give her a call to set it up.

Reaction score
djinhell said:
Well, personally I wouldn't do anything until you see her at the club again.

Be cool and completely unaffected by the fact that she flaked. But this time ask her out properly..ask HER out. YOU and HER out together. And if she doesn't immediately blow you out, say you'll give her a call to set it up.
I agree with everything except, "asking" her out. I'd "invite" her instead as it will not put you in a subservient position. Maintaining your demeanor and composure, let her know that you're planning to be at XYZ place on WHATEVER day and invite her to come along.

Watch her reaction...if she stutters, she's looking not to hurt your feelings. If its an immediate affirmative, proceed. And obviously, if she declines with no counteroffer, keep it moving and put HER in the friend zone and stop yourself from giving her too much attention. (And if she has friends, make it a point to get at THEM).

:cool: