"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Next Em'

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2003
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Next em', some say is an overused concept.

Well I have decided when to next a girl. If, within the first 2 weeks of dating/persuing a girl she causes you any real stress WHATSOEVER, next her. She isnt worth it at this point.

One girl was impossible to hold a conversation with. And i was totally pimping her, she was just retarded. So i told her exactly that, and never looked back. That was today, by the way. If she desperately wants me even, i doubt she gets another chance. Not worth the time.

So if theres stress, use the next.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bust.it

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Location
the best place on earth- cali
In general, true. I agree.

but be careful because one day you might pass up a GREAT girl who's just having a bad day/PMSing, and you've let that slip through your fingers.

For me, it's one strike (and i call her on it), then she's gone.
 

ABM

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2001
Messages
428
Reaction score
0
Location
illinois
I next them when i feel there is no challenge left. I don't really do it on a calendar.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I don't think I even next girls anymore.

What I do is just "push" the girl lower on my "Girls Ladder". If I see her, I'll still try to get it, but I don't care really.

Hey, its better than totaly giving up. :)
 
Top