"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Newest installment of drama

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
That right there makes me think she IS lying to you about the whole thing. HPV in women doesn't simply "go away". Once the virus has been detected, it multiples and eventually turns into cancer. Not to mention, she's infecting everyone she raw dogs.

Oh boy, this girl is messed up
She said she has to use protection, you think I should ask her what she’s doing for this next steps?
Basically her mum is next of kin so the gp revealed to her mum the results her mum freaked out and said she needs to fly back and get the part of cervix removed, she’s kicked off at her mum for intrusive behaviours and basically said she got scared for nothing.

I was cam throughout that whole thing about an hour ago and just nodded and said whatever, in my mind it’s done there’s no feelings towards her now I’m doing great at work and have my 2019 plans laid out, she’s not in them
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Murk go get yourself vaccinated
Will go to my gp next week for the vaccine and advice, thanks darling for your advice, you called it earlier in the week.

I think we all called this basic level 1 manipulation out from the off.

Don’t worry guys I’m no fool.

What is the next steps a women should take, so I can see if her story holds up?
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Dump this diseased pvssy man.
We are not together, I have several exit plans I’m persuing, whatever hold she had on me is gone.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I can hear her explaining the situation to her best friend on the phone, she gets more results in 10 weeks and has to get tested yearly.

I’m sure this is all fine
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
I wanted to update this thread with some information I got from my doctor about HPV. I had my well woman exam recently so I took the time to ask some questions. After chatting about it on here I realized I dont know much, and since I am dating, why not ask. Hopefully someone finds it useful.

This all has to do with the effects on HPV women, and how it manifests in her body.

There are 3 stages of HPV, Stage 1,2, and 3.

In america medical guidance to the physician states to watch 1 and 2. The hope is that 1 and 2 will clear up as a result of the body's normal immune response. You follow up with your doctor every n months to have another pap smear to see if the cells have changed/morphed into the next stage and/or if the body has naturally eliminated. (this is where sara is murk)

Stage 3 HPV is pre cancerous to the point that it is on the verge of crossing some barrier and getting into your body and then organs. In America they treat stage 3 HPV, there is no 'wait and see period'.

My doc was saying that, with stage 2, medical guidelines adopts a 'wait and see' if it will turn into stage 3, and she doesn't understand why we have to 'wait and see' on this. The problem with the wait and see approach is that some people will metastasize cancer more quicker than others, and other people just get lazy about following up. So why are we going to wait to see if someone is on the verge of getting cancer to treat?

She thinks stage 2 and 3 HPV should be treated because the alternative is possibly spending money on treating cancer, which is more expensive.

The information is provided to help you guys potentially sort out any situations you might find yourself in. Knowledge is power. You cant be manipulated if you are in the know.

As far as guys and HPV go, here is a link
https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv-and-men.htm

Get vaccinated. If you have any sort of lumps or bumps on your genitalia, go get that checked out. Not only could you be spreading HPV to women, but an un diagnosed lump or bump could turn into cancer for you, and you do not want that.
bump on weenie
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I wanted to update this thread with some information I got from my doctor about HPV. I had my well woman exam recently so I took the time to ask some questions. After chatting about it on here I realized I dont know much, and since I am dating, why not ask. Hopefully someone finds it useful.

This all has to do with the effects on HPV women, and how it manifests in her body.

There are 3 stages of HPV, Stage 1,2, and 3.

In america medical guidance to the physician states to watch 1 and 2. The hope is that 1 and 2 will clear up as a result of the body's normal immune response. You follow up with your doctor every n months to have another pap smear to see if the cells have changed/morphed into the next stage and/or if the body has naturally eliminated. (this is where sara is murk)

Stage 3 HPV is pre cancerous to the point that it is on the verge of crossing some barrier and getting into your body and then organs. In America they treat stage 3 HPV, there is no 'wait and see period'.

My doc was saying that, with stage 2, medical guidelines adopts a 'wait and see' if it will turn into stage 3, and she doesn't understand why we have to 'wait and see' on this. The problem with the wait and see approach is that some people will metastasize cancer more quicker than others, and other people just get lazy about following up. So why are we going to wait to see if someone is on the verge of getting cancer to treat?

She thinks stage 2 and 3 HPV should be treated because the alternative is possibly spending money on treating cancer, which is more expensive.

The information is provided to help you guys potentially sort out any situations you might find yourself in. Knowledge is power. You cant be manipulated if you are in the know.

As far as guys and HPV go, here is a link
https://www.cdc.gov/std/hpv/stdfact-hpv-and-men.htm

Get vaccinated. If you have any sort of lumps or bumps on your genitalia, go get that checked out. Not only could you be spreading HPV to women, but an un diagnosed lump or bump could turn into cancer for you, and you do not want that.
bump on weenie
Thanks for that, she has either 1 or 2 as she said it’s going to go away on its own and she’s got a check up 10 weeks later (prob around now).

Some good news, she’s moving out next week. 6 weeks earlier. Our relationship has broken down since January when we came back from separate vacations.

She said we should never have started sleeping together and it’s because of feelings we keep fighting and that she has to go if we are to save our friendship. She also said she needs to work on her self and she can’t do that with me around she’s cutting my down drink, gyming and seeing a new psychologist. Well done her. I agree, we need space. I get my life back.

I told her it was difficult if we weren’t going to progress a relationship to not be allowed to bring partners back, we used to get to a good point, she would open up, then quickly pull back and frustrate me and back to square one of me banging other chicks. The whole thing got too messy and you guys can all have your last “I told ya so”.

Next week will be the end of a very dramatic chapter. We both admitted we were a bit sad. As it stands I have no desire to form new relationships with women.

Shall I get back to working on my self and revisit this once she moves in to her own house in April/May?
 
Top