Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Newbs are getting annoying!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man what the hell is going on in here, I have seen like 10 posts just this morning, that treat this board like were fricking Dr. Phil and they are calling us for relationship advice......

Heres the Genres:

"Ive been dating this girl for 2 years and we have sex every day, and she tells me she loves me every day, (heres the Cliche Punch Line) "Do you think she likes me"?

" There this girl in my Basket weaving class and everytime I look at her she scratches herself and starts howling like a wolf ......."DO YOU THINK SHE LIKES ME"?

"There this Chick whom I have had a crush on for 2 years and havent told her, I drive her all over the place, buy her flowers and candies, give her a dozen roses every week, do her laundry for her every week, and every time the rings of Saturn line up with the Moons of Jupiter she starts sweating like Mike Tyson taking an SAT test, " DO YOU THINK SHE LIKES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"?

FINAL VERDICT, READ THE F*ING BIBLE, SHE THINKS YOUR A DINK WITH NO NUTS AND GO GET YOUR STINKING AFC ADVICE FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Sorry for the rant but this crap is ridiculous , we need a newbie forum for guys with 50 posts and under and they can only post questions on there, but they can read the rest of the board to learn, these posts are like Cholesterol clogging up this websites arteries.

And Mods you guys are awesome please let this post ride in here for a bit cause I know its on everyones mind.

Pugs

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i dont want to read a post i dont read it, simple as that!

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, I'm sort of a newbie myself, although I'm sure my posts are never like that, since I hate to whine and generally dislike people who do that.
I also loathe people who make topics about how sad they are and then they tell us their life story and insert a few sad smileys and then ask how to get the chick back or whatever. In general whiners.
But I'm against making a seperate forum for people under 50 posts, since many times being a chump and a sod has nothing to do with postcount.

Oh, also I'd really appreciate it if people watched their grammer and punctuation just so much that their post is readable and understandable, I hate to see something along the lines of:
omg help i wuz liek seeing this chick and then i went out w/ her but then she sez she got 2 go home and then i ask y and she says its importnatn and she got 2 go and them im all alone y did she do that how can i get her 2 like me?

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by check_mate_kid_uk
if i dont want to read a post i dont read it, simple as that!
Hehe, you have to read the post to see what it says first, and then it's usually too late not to read it. :)

Cutiepiie

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pugsley_f5

" There this girl in my Basket weaving class and everytime I look at her she scratches herself and starts howling like a wolf ......."DO YOU THINK SHE LIKES ME"?

Pugs

bahahahahhaha

"scratches herself" you might wanna think "WHAT KIND OF STD SHE GOT?" first!!!:D :D :D

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Juan Discussion
Discuss meeting, dating, and attracting women with others. Ask a question or give advice.

:rolleyes:

if you don't like it then don't read it, or just go out, leave us geeks here in this little area asking for advice :rolleyes: :eek:

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've suggested before, but we need a new forum to ring fence these posts. Maybe a depression/mental health forum labelled 'I'm depressed, help'

I've read through a few recent post and I'm afraid they are sympathy trawls rather than advice related.

Sure, everyone gets a bit down when things ain't working. What realy p1sses me off is someone gives answers and all they do is start another whining thread about the same thing.

I think Tom made an effort by listing a sort of plan of action based on the info given, maybe we should recommend that people post a plan of action and results before they can post a new thread.

The main problem is people saying they want help, but don't do anything, then cycle round again, it's ridiculous.

I was going to stay in, but I'm putting my coat on now and going to the clubs!

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post like those are regular, and i think its ok.

What i dont believe is when someone with 1000++ posts comes here asking advice about something totally afc, and shows he has no clue about the game.

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pugsley, this is not a new situation. Newbies, by their very nature are inexperienced and need our help. I agree that a few of them are very annoying and have no clue about how to use the search feature on this site, but it's just the nature of the beast.

Take a deep breath, read and respond to the posts that interest you, and ignore the ones that drive you nuts. Simple.

Now, I'm going to get a bite to eat and see if I can mack on any beautiful babies...

Gipper

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Newbies are annoying, Yes.
But its inevitable. People don't read the bible.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.