Adz--

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there all, iv known about this forum for about a year now and have only just signed up after a serious relationship break up. Here's a bit about my self so please take it easy on me as I didn't know I this was the right section to post in.

Well as I grew up I wasn't the best looking guy in fact I was one of the worst lol, basically one of those ugly ducklings that blossomed into a kind of good looking swan, as I grew up I was AFC thinking to my self why am I single all the time.

So one day I managed to get my self a girlfriend and then I cheated on her for another girl and then that got screwed up but I was cut up over this girl for 2 years and was single during this time, but however I did get a few one night stands and a lot of girls attention at high school/college. During this time I got hurt really badly to girls that I confessed my love to, I.e on one valentines day i asked this girl out that was a 4/5 out of 10 and she took everything I gave her and then left me..

Then I got with this girl who was a 6/7 out of 10 but she left me for my best friend who then she left for someone as, once I came to term about this girl i then decided to what I thought go back to my "player days" so I went out with this girl for nothing but physical satisfaction, I'm not going to lie this girl was a 3 out of 10 and thought Ill keep f*cking someone better comes along which did and this girl was a solid 7.5/8 out of 10 and I went out with her and introduced her to my family as I thought she was the one and she did the same, then I found out she cheated and after a while I took her back (big mistake) so the after a while the relationship got boring and I cheated on her with some 5 out of 10 on snap chat and now my girl won't take me back.. Yeah i messed up.. So now I'm currently back from a night out in the club which was really bad and I didn't even get any action.. Pathetic I known so yeah that's my story. I would appreciate some help and guidance from the DJ's on how to become one my self.
Thank you, Adam.

P.s please ignore the spelling mistakes I'm currently a bit tipsy at the moment I had to drown my sorrows

Last edited:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can you break that up into paragraphs please buddy - its kinda hard to navigate the wall of text :up:

Adz--

Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
can you break that up into paragraphs please buddy - its kinda hard to navigate the wall of text :up:
All done :)