"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Newbie Requests Essential Threads

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Hi,

I looked at 'the bible', there is so much information there, it would take months to read all that materials, -- time I don't have .

Is there a list of essential threads to read to get me started as soon as possible. Kind of like a "quick - succient - version of essential topics "..

Thanks in advance for your help,

KR
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Though you do need to read all of it, start off with the first two posts in the bible by Craig Reeves and Dee-Zy.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
actually

it takes about a good 3 weeks to read the bible.

It is a must read for any newbie
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I know what you mean. Personally, I think the Bible is a bit too padded out and I can't honestly say it's all worthwhile advice.

But there is a nice little summary here:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53543

It lacks the explanations and motivational words you find in most articles, so don't expect to be fired up after reading it, but I think it's a very good starting point that gives the basics in a easy to read form.
 
Top