Newbie here with some questions and open to advice!

zoobdo

Reaction score
Hey guys i finished the game the other day and was very interested in it so i decided to give this stuff a shot, where would you guys recommend i start? Im not totally freaked out around girls just got out of a relationship so im just looking for some stuff to mess around with. Which books would you guys recommend? Ones that i can use towards High School and mall game at this age (16).

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We definitely advocate a well-rounded, holistic approach to pick-up around here. It's much less about the routines, much more about making yourself a confident and attractive human being.

There's no quick way to do it. You've probably read all that you need to for now, reading too much without life experience to apply it will get you trapped inside your head. Next chance you get, go talk to girls at a mall. Approach anxiety is a real demon, it's harder than you think.

Bootcamp challenges are being posted weekly. Keep up with them and you are guaranteed to improve.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The key is to not get caught up in techniques and such. PUA just isn't as good as being natural. Natural means you improve yourself for yourself, with the ladies as a nice bonus. ;)

If you read the DJ bible and the Book of Pook (especially the latter), you'll start to get the mindset.

Start working out.

Join us on the bootcamp.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, like the above stated, take action in real life and read some good books.

I'm still a blueprint fan. Awaken the Giant Within. There's so much good stuff you can read. Conquer your campus. Check my sig.

Oh and start a good workout routine and inform yourself about working out and nutrition. www.leangains , www.bodybuilding.com forums & 4-Hour Body are good places to start. Personally I noticed that my improvement slowed down significantly whenever I wasn't working out.

ryanjevo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man, would say natural>PUA any day. Because what it comes down to is what are you spending your time on? Gonna spend time on solely learning to pick up women while not truly being yourself? Or work on yourself and become a grand person that can get any girl because YOU ARE THE GREAT CATCH.

I would say, you have all the material you need man. Read the DJ Bible in the bottom right of this page. Also book of pook.

Just get out there and start hitting on girls, approaching, getting over your fears and embracing yourself in it's best version.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generation SLUT
Booky Wook (1+2)
Gunwitch Method (on this though, his marketing campaign stuff sucks ****. Just read the start of Dynamic Sex Life)
Watch The Blueprint
Watch Flawless Natural.

Avoid:
Mystery Method
Stylelife
Lovesystems
Anything else routine based.