Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Newbie DJ wants to spin plates ... help!

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi DJs,

I am feeling happy. :yes:

Yesterday, met a girl at a pub (4-5 in rating scale), striked up a conversation about the live band, and built a good rapport with her and her friend and her brother. Her brother and I become good buddy and basically fool around and talking and having fun with everyone around. He's just 15 or something, but a REAL DJ.

Recenlty, after skimming this forum, I remembered an a good DJ tip to use - i.e. trust my gut 'instinct' and listen to it often.

So I listened to what my inner voice was telling me at that time. I asked for her number (my first time doing this and I'm proud) and she writes her number for me. :eek:

We spend few more time, playing pool (with their brother).

Later, they drop me near my home.

She says, "Call me!" in a sexy voice. :whistle:

HERE'S WHAT I HAVE IN MIND ...

Wait for 4 days and call her (Monday in coming week) as suggested by a Master DJ "Pook." so that I do not come as needy/insecure and keep her guessing.

NOW HERE'S MY ISSUE
=============

She's the only girl I have on my list (to spin plate)! :mad:

I want to build a list to 10-20 girls to spin plates. Recently, been smart and adding chicks on Facebooks, filtering them out, initiating convo, and keeping the ones I like while throwing unnecessary ones. :cool: Any other suggestions?

I am not looking for a LTR with her. :nono: Just to get to know her, and hopefully get LAID. :p

WHAT DO I DO NOW?
=======

Call her on Monday, go out on an ACTION date, keep everything light and fun and let her know I am sexually attracted to her? How many days I wait until I reveal my true intention to her?

Go on GURUS, share me your wisdom and help me build build a strategy to knock off this girl lol :up: ;)

P.S. She smokes like hell. Would you make a girl your GF if she smokes? I wouldn't for sure. :nono: So I just want to fvck her, really BAD!

Regards,
Aforabi

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol how old r you?

Just do what you did with that girl with another 100+ girls and lay back watch a good cartoon and hit 'em all up to hang out.

Keep us up to date what happens playboy

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
Lol how old r you?
Thanks Gambino :)

I am 32 bro ... lol ... a later bloomer i guess :rockon:

Sure, I am starting to add 100+ girls through FB. Plenty of HOT chicks there! Let you know the updates.

One more thing: How do you take things to the next level with a cute girl who smokes? ;) I won't kiss her for sure :D

Player? :yes:

CumChowder

Reaction score
Hey aforabi,

Numbers do not mean anything as far as sex is concerned. You can gather 100 numbers and 75% reply to that initial text. I don't know how good looking you are, but your attractiveness plays a big role initial response. Having said that, don't sweat it. Do your best, forget the rest.

Your next response should be getting her on a date as early as possible. Keep in mind, she is a 4-5 so she is MUCH MUCH more recptive to getting to know you than you do in her. At the same time, you had a VERY BRIEF conversation with her so her response is 50% at best, regardless if she is just a 4-5.

My suggestion is to simply forget about her. Do what you did to get her number to all the other women you meet in EVERYDAY life. Don't worry about her because you can do MUCH MUCH better than this girl. If she responds to your initial text ask her out on a date, hopefully it's one that you can grab a quick ONS. She is definitely not worth the trouble for any further evaluation. Good luck!