New York City (Reply All)

Kid-Icarus

Don Juan
Reaction score
First of is anyone on this form from NY? I've noticd that alot of the people on this form are from European countries...t

Second,thats still cool though because i read alot of the things posted i just never reply unless i have a real problem that cant be solved by my own skills. anyway i'll post my problem in the third context

Third, if there is anyone here from NY then is it me or are NY girls more shady, materialistic and harder to get than most i've encountered...

First a little about myself...(the crowd waits in anticipation for the greatness)

on a long april day a boy was born.......

aiiight honestly tho i'm a 21yr old black american and thanx to your dj bible and book of shuma gora i've understood alot and incorporated the info of this stuff into my personality. alot i knew but alot more i didnt...any way i'm at a point were i get enuf confidence to get #'s but aolt of them never really turn to dates. closet i got was i fingered one chick in school and got head but didnt f'k because honestly in my eyes shes a 6 barely making a 7 really. i need the kind of skills that'll get me laid and yes i know girls shouldnt be my life ,i should have things going for me and all but i aint gotten some in months..the only bright sid is i seem to have much more energy and i'm always hyper and calm..i guess gettin no puss does that...i'm never tired even afta 6 games of basketball. Do i need help. not really but some important advice would be nice. NY is no joke...the few chicks that give it up aint hot barely 7 or 8's..i'm into quality not quantity which is weird to me since at my age i should be sowing wild oats right now..

RESPOND PLEASE EVEN IF YOU THINK I'LL TAKE IT NEGATIVELY.
MAYBE I SHOULD MOVE.

Last edited:

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: New York City

Originally posted by Kid-Icarus

Third, if there is anyone here from NY then is it me or are NY girls more shady, materialistic and harder to get han m ost i've encountered...
Ha, you should move to California.. you don't know how easy you have it.

Coda A27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try Long Island.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems it should be easier to snag a chick in New York. So many people so much to do...I know it's expensive though. It seems everyone here says that the girls are hardest to get where they are from.

Lots of hookers on the corner. ;)

trueplayaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in NY countless times and moving there soon...

The women are difficult but still easier than UK girls. Yes they are mostly money grabbing *****es, but remember it depends where you go girl shopping. Maybe ure going to the wrong places.

The best tactic with these girls is to act aloof. This seems to work on NY girls more than anything else. I guess my British accent helps too with these girls. :)

Just dress $$$ and more stylish than the usual, that always helps, but u know that already... Just a question, whats your dress code / music taste?

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been to NY myself but I can't imagine a city that size not having a huge selection of women. I'm sure lots of them just want to get laid. Work on your game and stop *****ing about the 6-7 girls :rolleyes:

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best tactic with these girls is to act aloof. This seems to work on NY girls more than anything else. I guess my British accent helps too with these girls.
This is a funny twist of fate isn't it. How do you feel about that? If I had damn dime for every girl I've heard say they get wet for a British accent I'd be sippin' up gin and tonics all day long in Ibiza.

I'm sure women are not the same way in the UK. Do they say I'd die to find a guy with a bland ass accent in the US. No. Or do they, as it seems it would be the same but I strongly doubt it.

trueplayaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, yeah I know its useful, unfortuneately like all gimmicks it wears off after a few months and your game is what ultimately matters. Even so, I have plenty of friends in NY (native New Yorkers) and what gets them girls is how they dress and their aloofness. It works every time.

P.S. Who wants an English woman anyway - most of them are fugly and boring. US has a much better selection esp. NY

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aloofness...s hit, if that were the quality to have i'd be grandmaster flash with the women. i've got the aloof thing down like i wrote it. maybe i'm not using the power in its correct proportions.

...to me it's seems to be a combination of confidence, strength, motivation and wherewithal that gets the ladies attention.

trueplayaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
true but NY women are shallow and attention *****s to the max. The super HBs can't deal with non-sexual interest because getting sexually based attention *is their life*. It doesn't mean not talking to them, but it means when you do, talk to them in a way that says I'm tired of women (i.e. not overly excited) and not that impressed. I guess it depends on the context. Maybe I'm completely wrong...

Kid-Icarus

Don Juan
Reaction score
aloof? i dont think i actually know what that means. is it like you dont notice or understand them? i'm more of a ****y, sarcasstic good-humored nice guy as*hole but in a good way. not afraid to be sociale buts the summer is starting and right now i'm lookin 2have fun. honestly i think other countries(londan, france europe ect) have it easier.. my tactics seem to work more on carribean chicks but NY girls only want 2b friends or some ish like that then they get upset when i tell them i cant just stay friends with girls i'm interested/attracted to...too much hard work pretending its cool and all when they talk to you about other guys and sh*t...personally if i cant have her i'd rather not be around her than be her friend.

Kid-Icarus

Don Juan
Reaction score
this makes sense

i wish someone would tell girls its actually damaging to tell a guy lets be friends..i'd rather hear i'm not interested or somethin along those lines than here that. cuz if not a guy thinks if he bes her friends and she gets to know him more ect she might see him ina diff light. he thinks maybe she was having a bad day when he first met her so makes some xcuse as to y hes been put inda friend zone and that over time she will think of him differently. Truth is all that happens is you end up finding more about her which might make you like her more (oh no) and she ends up seeing you more as a friend since up been there for her when she needed all those times.

SLIKKER_THAN_AVG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go to NYC, tell P. Diddy that i want my yacht back, f*ckin b@astard borrowed it 6 months ago now its probably covered with cristal and sh*t.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man oh man. I miss NYC!! That place will always be home to me. The melting pot, the wide assortment of stunning ladies. True their b!tch shields are legendary throughout the world...but..DAMN Is there anything hotter than a New York Summer when tonsa halfnekkid chicas be running around, all sweaty and bothered? I wish I had more DJ experience there so I could offer more advice.... All I can say is that NYC is not what it seems to the rest of the world. No thriving party town with streets paved of gold. Unless your ass is rich, you are basically fuct living there. Rents are ridiculous, jobs don´t offer much in the way of vacation time. People are afraid of taking the subways nowadays because of the terror freaks. It is not without reason that these chicks have their defenses way up. The best way I have found to disarm these defenses is to play the lost tourist role. I walk up and ask for directions. She points the way and I make small talk saying how I just came into the city today and got lost. This opens up many doors for convos. Sure it´s not very honest, but who cares? Once I win them over I am free to come clean and tell them the truth. A few chicks have gotten really offended and one called me a phony. Most often, I got warm responses and numbers, almost boned this other chick who was HOT but also had the worst case of gas and I´m sorry but nothing kills an erection faster than a bad case of farts! Ahh, the fond memories! Summer is coming, so be sure to buy yourself some fly gear and hit up Broadway and Houston! Nothing but hotties as far as the eye can see! Keep us posted on your progress, and I´d be interested to hear more input on this, since I shall return home someday soon.

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SLIKKER_THAN_AVG
If you go to NYC, tell P. Diddy that i want my yacht back, f*ckin b@astard borrowed it 6 months ago now its probably covered with cristal and sh*t.
Lol harharhar! Where is he in NY?

Don Rageta

Don Juan
Reaction score
vectorz is right, you haven't seen shady and materialistic untill you have been to california. you may see some of that wherever you are be it new york or wherever but the hottest and most money/fame hungry chicks go to california all looking to use dudes to further their careers. don't get me wrong tho, it's not too hard to let them think i can be that guy. they all want to beleive you know something. these *****as know all the tricks and can be as aloof as any don juan what with all the guys they pull down here. you just gotta know how to set them straight. one thing cali girls like is a guy they know they can't BS.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
People are afraid of taking the subways nowadays because of the terror freaks. It is not without reason that these chicks have their defenses way up.
Man...New Yorkers aint afraid of nothing. Afraid to take the subway? I THINK NOT. New Yorkers are more braver than ever more. It seems that people outside of major cities are more scared of terriorism than people living in these cities.

back to topic...the women here are FANTASTIC. Nothing gets my juices flowing like a hot blonde in a business suit that exagerrates their curves. It all depends where you are looking at. I love to pick up women in Barnes and Noble in Union SQ. Ive only gotten a few numbers, but my future is getting better. It also matters what type of women you want to date. If you want the intellectual type, dont bother going to walmart to look for them.

Holla back one.

ASav

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whazzz Up Icarus! Don't sweat it dude. Take your focus off the ladies for a while. Smile when you walk down the street knowing life is good and getting better. If you see a girl that's interesting just stop and say hello. Best not to do this on the sidewalk but the subway is fair game. Like has been said here over and over, keep the focus on yourself, make yourself great and things will fall into place around you. Are you in school? If you are in school and don't have a decent job, don't bother torturing yourself with girls in Manhattan. Not gonna happen. Girls are looking for men not school boys. No offense of course, if you are in school, more power to ya, you'll be a path-paving man soon if not already.

The younger girls (18-23) will be more materialistic and immature. They are so silly I can barely talk to them for more than 3 sentences. The mid range girls (24-30) are ripe. Much action to be had in this range. Plus they are smart and have interesting things to talk about. If you are looking just to ****, then its all numbers, the more girls you talk to the sooner you'll find one that just wants a little nookie. If you are looking for a relationship then the more girls you talk to, the sooner you can find one you really connect with. The answer is the same in both instances. APPROACH APPROACH APPROACH. Nothing stops you except your own self doubt. The sooner you kill that, the sooner you feel better about yourself.

But that's enough. Figure out some goals for yourself (besides getting laid) and make those the priority. Work to achieve those goals and approach whenever you see someone that interests you. You'll be on your way in no time :D :cool:

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post from ASav!

... and maybe you're right killerasp. I am basing my claim on hear-say which is my mistake. I still keep in touch with my friends and they say the vibe is real different there. A lot of them are afraid to take the subway, but do so anyway without letting fear run their lives. So you are right when you say New Yorkers are braver than ever. I was trying to say that times are difficult in NYC right now. The economy is $hit, alot of my people are broke and freaking out. Under these circumstances, I think heads in general are more stressed out and have their defenses up. Does anyone else in NYC feel this vibe? Or are my friends just a buncha whiney bit¢hes?

Anyways to add my additional 2 cents here, I always met the coolest chicks at galleries, Whole Foods on 23rd & 7th (the HUGE one), yoga class, film premieres/live shows and parties. One of the best parties in NYC for a wide assortment of hot babes is the Turntables on the Hudson Party. DJ Nickodemus and Mariano always rock the house. Great music, great venue, lotsa hotties! Pick up a copy of Flyer Mag and check out where they are playing (Their boat parties are off the chain!) Oh, and don't sleep on Brooklyn! There are some slammin loft parties in Williamsburg. Take the L train to Bedford Avenue and hit up the juice spot ("Squeeze") on the corner of North 6th. There are always tons of flyers for local jams. 66 North 6th Parties are the sh!t.

Man, I really like this thread! Let's get some more of you NYC Dons to drop some knowledge here.

Big ups to Queens, Syracuse, Northridge, London, Atlanta, Littleton, Strong Island and I'm out!!

Mr. Fingers
representin BK :cool:

ASav

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whazzup Fingers! Thanks for the BK tip. I'm pretty close to BK where I live now so I'm gonna be looking for things there. Squeeze. So what's going on this weekend?

:D