Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New York City Pickup Spots

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anybody have ideas on the best places to approach in NYC? I'm trying the coffee shops during the evening rush, lots of people. Generally I stick around Union Square, but not too many women most of the time. I've just moved here, so if anybody knows good spots where you can find women, and the best time to find them, that would be great....

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
check out the China Club at Midtown -- on 47th. All kinds of freaks there. Place has about 5 levels and outdoor deck with hip hop, dance, salsa, etc, etc. You should be able to pull something out of there.

TDK4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Two other great places to meet the ladies in NYC are at Club Exit and Webster Hall. We should find out how many of us live in the NYC area so that we could all hook up one night and bang down the ladies.

When in doubt, use the smell test - Maurice Chavez, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

deeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey kairos I am going down to NYC this saturday most likely. To a place called 'light' its a lounge (free to get in) I hear the music is hot and the women even hotter. Let me know if you are interested.

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm going to check out those spots - but I'm also looking to do cold approaches, I'm looking for the best area - I'll probably mostly do things in coffee shops...anyways, I'm going to check these places out. Union Square doesn't have much going on, I'm thinking places near Central Park would be better...

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense, dude, but I don't think you're seeing things very clearly. NYC has millions of hot puzzies EVERYWHERE. EVERYWHERE. Just start approaching anywhere ... on the street, coffee shops, everywhere. Union Square, Washington Square, Times Square, Central Park, doesn't matter.

I happen to think that you are using this as an excuse for not approaching.

Reminds me of a guy I went out "sarging" with once many years ago. We'd walk into a crowded bar and he'd walk once around the bar and get back to the front door and say "there's nothing here, let's go." And, so we'd leave and he'd do the same exact thing at the next dozen crowded bars. Ridiculous.

Take a look at the Bootcamp Program for approaching and some of these guys posts that have been circulating about their approaches. That is money. In NYC, by shear numbers, you have astronomical opportunity to score puzzy. And, imho, NYC has some of the finest puzzy in the universe.

Good luck.

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent point....true, true...I do choke a bit and make up excuses. Time to kick myself in the butt and get on with it....

ReD MaFiA

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
greenvich village is where its at!

BUT, in that place you're risking finding out that your girl's d1ck is bigger than yours.

kairos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found timing helps, i.e. time of day, evenings are good, you find a ton of people everywhere...

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NYC is the one of the best places in the world for young, single women.
Not the friendliest, people prefer to avoid eye contact walking the streets.

My favorite thing to do, is go with nothing planned and things just seem to happen.

And yea the best place to meet girls in NYC is EVERYWHERE