Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New York City on Saturday evening is drowning in hot women

fenix2021

Don Juan
Reaction score
So i entered a separation after my marriage of 8 years and started hanging out a lot. (So far i haven't slept with anyone by my wife - sex was never a problem - we still have it 2x/week). Yesterday, Saturday, my buddy and me ended up on Lower East Side and were surrounded by HORDES of attractive women. We felt like we are in some weird sci-fi film where most men went extinct. Groups of 3 or 5 attractive women standing around aimlessly looking for the next thing to do.

On our short walk to my friends speakeasy club we were smiled on twice and waved on once.

I brought it up to my friend who is general manager at this speakeasy bar/dance club and she mentioned that night-after-night they have 80% women and only 20% men in there.

Gentlemen, drop the silly dating apps and just go out!

It all felt like this scene from the Monty Python:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found the same thing, many single women go without right now

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand this at all. Most metro areas in the U.S. have a surplus of single men to single women.

jjflash

Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand this at all. Most metro areas in the U.S. have a surplus of single men to single women.
I'm not sure what country you are based in or how much you've traveled but in the states, there is enormous variation from one metro area to the next.

San Fran/Silicon Valley is literally one of the worst, if not the worst cities for single men. It's so bad that I have seen many, many guys literally having to buy their girlfriends houses or finance monthly vacations just to keep a 6 or higher around. Dating in SF is literally open prostitution for the highest bidder, which is almost always an astronomical sum. I've seen relatively attractive MILF's pushing 50 yawning in the faces of multi-millionaires trying to pitch their multi million dollar homes and lifestyles.

Some cities are almost the opposite where there is a glut of single women. In some of these cities, I've seen clubs where 80% of patrons are single, reasonably attractive females in their 20's.

Even in the worst dating markets for men like SF, if you do your homework, you can still find huge social circles which can be close to a dating paradise if you are relatively attractive.

It is absolute chaos in just about every big city in the US, to the point that even generalizing about SF/Silicon Valley can be tough because there are so many niches and social circles.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i entered a separation after my marriage of 8 years and started hanging out a lot. (So far i haven't slept with anyone by my wife - sex was never a problem - we still have it 2x/week). Yesterday, Saturday, my buddy and me ended up on Lower East Side and were surrounded by HORDES of attractive women. We felt like we are in some weird sci-fi film where most men went extinct. Groups of 3 or 5 attractive women standing around aimlessly looking for the next thing to do.

On our short walk to my friends speakeasy club we were smiled on twice and waved on once.

I brought it up to my friend who is general manager at this speakeasy bar/dance club and she mentioned that night-after-night they have 80% women and only 20% men in there.

I am from Central Jersey and you are right, the amount of fit attractive women in NYC is insane that your neck starts to hurt from turning it so much. I think I have read multiple times that New York City has a lot more single women than men.

Places like Denver are the opposite that they call it "Menver"

Another good spot if you don't want to go into Manhattan is Hoboken. City like feel with gorgeous fit women everywhere you turn.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A place such as NYC is the perfect shytstorm. Lockdown after lockdown, crime waves spiking past the 1980's/early 90's, people leaving the city FOR GOOD in the past year alone and numerous men now picking up what the so called 'manosphere' has been putting down for the last three+ years. I hope they stocked up on kitty litter and flak jackets.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am from Central Jersey and you are right, the amount of fit attractive women in NYC is insane that your neck starts to hurt from turning it so much. I think I have read multiple times that New York City has a lot more single women than men.

Places like Denver are the opposite that they call it "Menver"

Another good spot if you don't want to go into Manhattan is Hoboken. City like feel with gorgeous fit women everywhere you turn.
I can vouch for this. In Metro NYC i have triple digit lays from an hour outside of Manhattan. The sheer volume of women is crazy

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't spend a lot of time watching Tele but there is a short 4 episode show call Mixology that I found very interesting as far as intergender dynamics.

OLD to me just smells like unskilled, unconfident, and scarcity mentality. Sure, you will find women to get laid but I mean give yourself a little challenge and interact like a normal human being. It will make you a better man and person.

PS: I'm originally from NYC and yes, plenty of fish in the sea there.

Solid post.

Modern Man Advice

jjflash

Banned
Reaction score

What is it that you're trying to sell? I'm all for going out and minimizing addiction to social media.

Are you trying to sell us on NYC?

The city with closets I mean studios, renting for $5K a month?

Is it yankee stadium where you need to show proof of multiple fake vaxx shots just to watch Dominicans slap at a baseball?

Is it mandatory masks everywhere including outdoors at Central Park?

Is it your governor's nipple rings?

Is it the endless crime waves and zero enforcement policy of NYPD?

There are women everywhere--why live in a complete sh-thole of a city called NYC?

• Haha
Reactions: BMX

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Which bar was this? I need to go
I was at a bar yesterday and there were a group of 5 women just hunting for dyck
Granted they were at the wall (30+ wringles in the face, decent bodies but you can tell "they've had it)
One chick was one who I messed with in 2012/2013 and she told me she was in a relationship but needed some dyck (it was 6 weeks since she and her boytoy hooked up)

I didn't bite but needless to say the Demic has lot of "thirsty" women on the prowl especially those 30+ in my area

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a bar called "Madison's" in Hoboken that used to be good (not sure if it still is). I used to do pretty good there in my late 20's, early 30's. Hot flirty women everywhere. As long as you were decent looking and had some sort of balls, you would do quite well.