Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Years Party

lugsy211

Don Juan
Reaction score
So my girlfriend and her best friend are going away for a week over new year. Her friend and me were thinking about suprising her by having me meet up with her that one night. She'll be 80 miles away on new years eve, which is out of the way for me but I think that if we're together on new years it will be another solid base to build our relationship on. I really want to spend the night with her.

Do you think this is a good idea?
Would it be a wasted opportunity if i didnt?

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
she is probably screwing around on you. she will probably do something up there that you wouldn't like. a girlfriend of mine would NEVER leave me to spend time with another girl. this is especially so on new year's eve. i say dump her and get someone who won't leave you in such a bad situation. you should be the one running away from her (not the other way around).

the girl i am seeing now is far far away. however, i can't see her for another two weeks in person. on new year's eve she will call me and talk to me at midnight. why? one, she adores me (has a cultish feel to it)...PLUS...she wants me to know that she is true to me.

lugsy211

Don Juan
Reaction score
She would fone me if I wasn't there. I'd rather enjoy the night with her in person, rather than with other chicks at home. The two had this planned before we were ever going out, and its a family holiday and my girls the family friend.