"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

New Years Party (Calling ALL MDJs)

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Rawone04
I can't even go to the party anymore......
I'm about to be 19 and my mom is treatin me like i'm 16!

She told me i can't be out that late and i should spend new years at home or at church if we even go. I know she's somewhat right but should i sneak out and go its going to be the party of the year or (new year)?
Sneak out bro...you have one life to live, not spending New Years at church or with family isnt the end of the world...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
HAHAHAHAHA – LOL!! You young bastards make me laugh. First, you stated with such confidence….

Originally posted by Rawone04
This Friday I'm going to a New Years Party and there will be a 2 to 1 female to male ratio…I am positive that I will f*ck some chick there. But I want to get the badest chick there.
Then, you abashedly remarked…
Originally posted by Rawone04
I can't even go to the party anymore......
I'm about to be 19 and my mom is treatin me like i'm 16!She told me i can't be out that late…
This was quite a turnaround!!!! AHHH, the freedom of being a man!! (PR_L pounds his chest with his fists while barking like a alpha male gorilla)

The only solution is to bring the party to your mom’s house while she is at church and have everyone exit before she returns – although she’ll probably smell the weed and all the “Stank Hos” when she returns! :rolleyes: (I’m serious Stank-Hos smell!)
 
Top