Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Year’s Eve ... new woman for me

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s the deal. Met a great woman and we have had first date today. Went terrific. I did not set another date on the spot as to not look so needy.

even before this first date she’s been texting and calling me unsolicited, so I say there’s a high level of interest on her part.

she lives about 35 miles from me. She already had New Year’s Eve plans to go see this band and she got a hotel room in an area that’s near me. And she’s going with 3 couples and one girlfriend. I jokingly said “you need a date, I know this great guy that lives out there and is available New Year’s Eve” she thought that was cute.

so,,,, what doI do? I’d love to be with her on nye. do i say nothing and hope she asks? I don’t think I have ever had a woman ask me out. Or is she waiting to see if i man up and tell her I’ll be her date nye?

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its a bit early yet for her to be introducing you to her friends much less hooking up with you in their presence. You made it known you're available and willing to be her date, that's all you can do. I'd let it go for new years eve and wouldn't read to much into it if she doesn't invite you along. Im sure room arrangements are already set anyways, shes probably sleeping with the GF.
You might have thought you're first date went great but maybe she still has reservations. I wouldn't want to be hanging with a bunch of her friends on a second date.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not setting a date on the spot will work to your advantage. You've placed yourself in the "quality" position rather than "quantity."
It could be that she doesn't want her female friend to feel like the 5th wheel. It's unlikely that this scenario will occur, but do you have a pal that could serve as a blind date - if she brings up the idea? I wouldn't expect her to do this, but it's always good to prepare for any outcome.

Sounds like she enjoys your company. Show interest, but be sparing and this will should unfold well.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
even before this first date she’s been texting and calling me unsolicited, so I say there’s a high level of interest on her part.
ive had many women do this, you have to set boundaries like you would a daughter pestering you.....and the meeting friends so soon will lower your value, its also a test , her friends will disqualify you and she will listen to her friends

Pogejr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a few dates with a girl that was slightly older than me (28 vs 24). She said she was going to a wedding one weekend and I made an off hand comment offering to go with her so she wouldn’t be there alone. She didn’t really respond so I dropped it. Turns out she did go by herself, but was one of the bridesmaids so I can understand that.

My guess is that your girl isn’t going to invite you out for NYE, but that’s fine! She may have other obligations but if you had a good time on your date, that’s all that matters. You already let her know that you’re interested in her, so there’s no need to press it further. My guess is she doesn’t invite you out for New Years but I’m willing to bet that whatever she has going on won’t be that great, and she’ll remember the guy that offered to spend time with her. My recommendation, and do what you want of course, is you invite her out a few days after New Years was with something along the lines of “haven’t seen you all year!!! Why don’t we catch up?”.

Good luck and let us know how it goes. For what it’s worth, I’m about half your age so that may make things different but I honestly don’t think it does.