"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

New to USA

liveyourlife

New Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2005
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I am a grad student from India. I am 23 and I go to Huge school in Florida. I have lived USA before and dated couple of American girls. But right now I am lost. I know lot you guys have atteneded colleges. Tell me sme tips on meeting girls on campus. As a grad student all of my classmates are older than me and have no potential.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
How come some people get into US with seemlingy nothing to offer (not having a go at you live your life), and others tell you it's near impossible despite having a good job and cash where they currently are.

What's the best way, without having to marry a Yank.
 

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
1,576
Reaction score
3
Location
south west, uk
Lyl,

Sorry, just realised I've Hijacked your thread.

Best advice apart from reading the bible and putting it into action is join a few Uni. clubs.

Make it something you are interested in that's likely to have a high proportion of girlz.
 

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
812
Reaction score
7
Location
back to Paris, missing the USA
liveyourlife:

If you are going for a science/engineering degree like it's the case for 99% of the male foreign students who come for grad school...
Then prepare to WORK HARD (girls wise of course:mad: ).

I know what I'm talking about, I just got back from a two year MS in Computer Science, it was freaking HARD to get (HOT) girls from the campus.

If you are in a engineering/science major at grad level, you will know close to 0 HBs from daily activities (classes, seminars...), and your friends/classmates will be just like you, basically because there are no more elective classes at grad level, you can't hope to get to know HBS from English or communication or some other bull**** classes like the undergrad guys do.
So your only "good" options will be clubs and bars. But in college towns, the HBs will usually play with you (teasing/grinding etc...) but nothing more, they usually only go with the alpha guys/DJs/whatever they already know through classes and activities, because in a college town quality guys their age are just plenty.

Of course, the less attractive (sometimes much much less) ones will always be there, and some self-conscious (about their age) older women in grad programs might be fascinated by your youth if you are some what good-looking.
Damn, I still remember the 28, 29, 30ish female grad students who were all over me. I'm absolutely not interested in women older than me, especially that I already look 2-3 years younger than my age...;)
But if you don' mind dating older women who used to be HB8+ in their early twenties, then look for those.

Good luck bro.:)
 
Last edited:

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top