Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New to this great board.

MoonieTX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I just came across this board the other day, which was great bit of luck. I am just recovering from a messy split up with a g/f of four years, long ****ty story. I think my confidence took a bit of hit, during this time she kinda dragged me down into a pit.

Anyway, I have met this girl at evening school, she is 6 years youngers than me I am 32. I think she is probably about a 5 or 6 on the scale, but she is always dressing scrubby jeans and t-shirt due to where she works. She gave me her number without me even asking, I was just being nice to her and chatting, not chatting her up. After, reading the DJ bible, and pulling some of the tricks I feel so confident it is crazy. She started the kino stuff, I walked past her in class and she flick her folder at my ass. As if scripted from the DJ bible, she was wearing these high heel clog things, she took them off to walk up some stairs, at the top she says I am tall again, I say "almost", wicked slap on the arm from her. Exactly what the bible said would happen. So, stuff is happening between us which ia good sign.

After all of this I am taking her out tonight, but I am strangely nervous about spending 4, 5 or even more hours with this girl. We are going to a comedy club, so that should ease any of the tension and getting her blood going. Laughter seems to get girls hot. The main thing is I really want to kiss her and of course more, doubt that will happen tonight though. With my other first date kisses they have all come after getting drunk both me and the girl. But, I want this one straight. If anyone has any ideas, or should it just happen? I would be grateful, sorry for the long essay.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about fishing in how you cast your baited line and wait for a nibble. Once you get it, you start reeling her in but not too fast or you may break the line and loose her. You should give the line a little play before beginning to reel her in a bit more. Reel and play a few times before pulling her completely in. Women usually enjoy anticipation of knowing it's coming but not knowing exactly when. ;)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Think about fishing in how you cast your baited line and wait for a nibble. Once you get it, you start reeling her in but not too fast or you may break the line and loose her. You should give the line a little play before beginning to reel her in a bit more. Reel and play a few times before pulling her completely in. Women usually enjoy anticipation of knowing it's coming but not knowing exactly when. ;)
thats right we do

MoonieTX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys I appreciate the replies. I undertstand what you are saying, so i should still play it like that even though I belive the girl is well into me. This is why I am bit anxious (sp?), I need to find a balance between, diving in to quick, but not too taking long and her getting bored. I realise you can't tell me exactly when to make the move. But what you said gives me some time to plan my attack (maybe wrong description), for this evening.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MoonieTX
I realise you can't tell me exactly when to make the move. But what you said gives me some time to plan my attack (maybe wrong description), for this evening.
I suggest you to not plan much. Take her to a concert, comedy club whatever, but do not plan, i.e. do not make any kind of _expectation_. You will know, feel when the time is right.
If you didn't feel the time was right, it was good that you didn't do any moves.

I do not have much experience, though there is one thing that is working quite well: give her cold body language, but be good to her: take her to a concert (much much better than a restaurant)
but do not impress her with your buying power (even if you can and want to). joke with her, about her, make funny comment, be ****y... but do not give her your very warm, open body language, i.e. do not smile - make a joke but do not laugh\smile.
While walking with her do not look at her much... do not turn your body to her much... do not show that "willingness" in any form.
Women dig it when the guy appear cold, but gradually warms up...you dont have to warm up... you will naturall warm up after Nth date when you start having hot sex with her.

MoonieTX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Al, thanks for your opinion. I have been doing all the cold treatment, making jokes and not laughing etc. That seems to be working. I hate taking first dates to dinner, there is always them awkward silences, that is where my game needs some work. So, at a comedy club there is always something going on. I am not in a position to overspend on her, she is quite a simple girl (that sounds bad) so I think that kind of posturing would put her off anway.
I was working on the having your body turned away but looking at her last night, and all she seemed to be doing is playing with hair and kept opening her shirt, she had a t-shirt under neath. So, I took that as some sort of look at me sign. But then again it might be because it was like 80 degrees at 9.30 at night.

Well, I will take all these ideas and work with them. Thanks again.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been doing all the cold treatment, making jokes and not laughing etc. That seems to be working.
Write that down man!!! Write this down...
I first was trying to be frienly open gestures... look at her...BS!
Not that women hate it, but they immediately put you in a box with a label "desparate" or "friends". End of story.
I am learning that stuff as you are.

I hate taking first dates to dinner, there is always them awkward silences, that is where my game needs some work.

I was working on the having your body turned away but looking at her last night, [/B]
Never take her to dinner on teh 1st date. Why?
1. You show you want to impress her.
2. You show you want to impress her in a usually way all guy can do.
3. You show her you are like 99.99% of all other guys.
Do you want that? I am sure you don't.

I personalyy would not go for any "action" on the 1st date. I would just talk to her, if there is a connection you will see it on this 1s date, not on 100th when you would want to break up with her.

Dont know why you want to turn away your body... just do not show her too much "warmth" in your body langues. Imagine you are at a business meeting: keep your distance, do not smile...
when walking do not look at her often....but do say c&f stuff of course. No supplicative smiles though.

MoonieTX

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is going to be hard not to smile or laugh tonight, as I am going to comedy club. Lets what happens, this is my first date since four years ago, when I started with my last girl. Right now I am not looking at anything long term with her, I just want to see what it leads, hopefully to bed.

I am off now, I will fill you in over the weekend or Monday.

Cheers
Moonie.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
back to the analogy on fishing:

one thing to remember: never reel them in. if they get closer to the shore, feed out more line and put her back in the middle of the lake, but keep her hooked. then cast another line for a new catch and keep checking the lines periodically

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is going to be hard not to smile or laugh tonight, as I am going to comedy club.

Right now I am not looking at anything long term with her
Do not take words so literally: you can smile and laugh at the performance.. not to her. Be distant. She will start thinking "Why is he so... distant? May I should warm up to him" and usually she does...

You are in a good shape... theoretically speaking.

You know, I do not think it is a good idea not to think about LTR.
You should think about LTR requrements, i.e. require her to be a decent person for LTR, even if you are going to dump her next week. Example: I usually tell girls before 1st date: I can meet you if.....and also you will be in time! Guess what? They "love" it, and most women showed up in time. So if you can tell women your requirements in c&f it would be the best idea to do.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FratAndDiddy
back to the analogy on fishing:

one thing to remember: never reel them in. if they get closer to the shore, feed out more line and put her back in the middle of the lake, but keep her hooked. then cast another line for a new catch and keep checking the lines periodically
Ummm, if you never reel her in, you'd be lucky if you were able to get a cold clammy wet fish. Playing with a woman needs to be amusing and fun to her. Avoiding reeling her in for whatever reason will eventually piss her off and she's going to next you for being an @sshole.

MoonieTX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for all the advise. I played her really well, very gentlemanly on Friday, got a nice good night kiss. She said WOW!!! after the kiss, so I guess that is a good sign.

Went our Saturday night and she told me she wanted to go out with me for ages, but didn't knwo exactly what she wanted, I thought here we go flaky girl. But she told me after the kiss last night she knows exactly what she wants. Which she told me numerous times, wasn't full on sex. :( . But, I thought well I have been out of the game a while, it would be good to get some action, what ever kind it is. After a few hours making out, me pushing the limits further and further, she told me no man has ever gotten her this hot. The bad thing was, i didn't bring any protection, which was good really. I said I need to go now and left. Hoping the rule of leaving her wanting more would work. Obviously i didn't just get off the bed and walk out.

She texted me all the way home, result.

Sunday went round for dinner. Making out on the couch, she says we would be more comfortable in the bedroom. Coolio!!! She says I bet you wish I was wearing my shorts from earlier, instead of jeans. Hell yea!!!! So, says hold on I need to go to the bathroom. So, I am sitting watching TV and she calls what are you doing? So , i go in the bedroom ther she is wearing almost nothing. Went as far as possible, I didn't want to push her all the way on a Sunday evening, then she could regret it the rest of the week. If I start on Friday, then I should get a whole weekend of it.

But, I believe some of the tricks I read about on here got me a lot further a lot sooner.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not bad, not bad at all. Use the 'tricks' as guidelines and not hard set rules. Keep doing what you are doing by doing what makes sense at that particular moment and not step 8 out of 12 just because it's next on the list.

Keep up the good work!:up:

MoonieTX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Fransisco. I was just using some of the rules as guidelines, mainly on the first date. This chick is well into me at the moment, so I don't have to try to hard to impress her.

The one problem is she seems to talk about a lot of guys she "dates", just for going out sake. How can I tell her gracefully to shut the F up. I don't want to hear about the other guys, I think she just talks because she is nervous and hasn't had many guys. So, as I seem to be better than most of the guys she dated maybe she thinks she needs to build herself up somehow.

Also, I don't know if I want an LTR with her, so I am finding it hard to try and push the case for going all the way and then leaving her down the line. This is kind of against the DJ situation, but I have never been in this situation before, maybe I am thinking to much.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I don't know if I want an LTR with her, so I am finding it hard to try and push the case for going all the way and then leaving her down the line. This is kind of against the DJ situation, but I have never been in this situation before, maybe I am thinking to much.
Not so - why would you assume a DJ wouldn't get the poon? Your not signing a contract.

Yes you are thinking to much.

Your just having fun with this girl - having good time.

Never forget that she wants to fvck you just as much as you want her.... You've done good job up until now. If you would have tried to force the issue (of fvking her) earlier on in the "relationship" - you probably would not have gotten as far.

The one problem is she seems to talk about a lot of guys she "dates", just for going out sake. How can I tell her gracefully to shut the F up
That's women for you....

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The one problem is she seems to talk about a lot of guys she "dates", just for going out sake. How can I tell her gracefully to shut the F up. I don't want to hear about the other guys, I think she just talks because she is nervous and hasn't had many guys. So, as I seem to be better than most of the guys she dated maybe she thinks she needs to build herself up somehow.

This would be one of the few times that I would use something similar to neg-hit. I would tell her, "You're attractive so I'm sure that you've been around the block a few times and have loads of interesting stories to tell about the guys you've met (now briefly lay your hand on hers and continue saying...), but I would rather spend time getting to know you (now take your hand away). I'm sure those guys were all 'nice' but you know what they say about 'nice guys.'"

In saying that while using kino (d@mn I love kino), you've kinda knocked her off qualifying herself by putting other people down while still letting her know that you are somewhat interested. Have her truly qualify herself by selling herself and not her mistakes is a better way to get to know a woman.

Also, you have placed into her mind that you aren't like the rest of the 'nice guys' she's gone out with in the past. Set yourself aside from the rest by being memorable and in telling her that, you will surely do that.

Remember that you it isn't necessary to force LTR type discussions with everyone you meet. Keep it light and easy until it becomes readily apparent that she merits that type of attention. But until then, continue to practice your skills by meeting additional women. Again, you do not need to force any type of relationship, you are just meeting women and enjoying one another's company in a 'friendly' way.

MoonieTX

Don Juan
Reaction score
newman, thanks for the message, what I meant about getting the poon, is that a DJ wouldn't think twice about any repercussions.

Thansk again Francisco.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a DJ wouldn't think twice about any repercussions.
Only a fool wouldn't think twice - and a fool is no DJ.

But your situation there are no real repercussions....

Your not commited. Your just having fun.

You will be fine unless you fear a fatal attraction.

MoonieTX

Don Juan
Reaction score
The last thing I need is a bunny boiler. I think she is really digging me because I use some of the ideas here, she isn't used to it. I thinks she has dated complete losers that worship the earth she walked on. So, I think I will really push it next time I have a chance.

She has sent me about 25 texts today, not returned one of em. :cool: Hopefully this will show her who is in charge. And she will be begging for it.

MoonieTX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an update on the chica I am seeing. She gave me a bit of her history last night, she always seems to be dating someone or other. But, she said the the last time she had actual sex was a long time ago with a LTR. She is now a good christian girl and won't go all the way. Once she showed me her other skills, I thought I can live with this for a bit. We almost got to the point last night, but she had the painters in. I don't mind that, just wanted the first time with her to be as good as possible. Anyway, she talks alot, so it came out that the last guy she was seeing was a bit of a wuss and they broke it off, but that was just 2 weeks before hooking up with me. She went on to say this wasn't a rebound hook up, but she did tell the guy to f off and she will do whatever the hell she wants. So, she thought going on a date with me might lighten her mood and be something different, she is normally into cowboy/horsey type guys. I am a city boy, from England living in Houston. I don't know where this will lead, probably just back to the bedroom. But it makes an excellent training ground for trying differing ideas that are in the bible. It also gets my other skills upto par.

This has also really pumped up my confidence, I briefly spoke to this hot hispanic girl that I have seen round work. Normally, I would talk as if my tongue was 3 sizes to big for my mouth, while thinking she was out of my leaue. But, no more I am trying to be C+F to everyone I meet.