"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

new to the school

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
whats the best things u done to bag a new broad in your school.
edit: notice how the broad is the new, NOT YOURSELF
thanx.:cool:
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Aerix

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
36
How long have you been going there? When i first moved i took it slow at first and around my 2nd or 3rd week i bagged a chick its basically the same thing but you got a couple new pick up lines you know? Like after a good convo you can say well since im new here and all why dont we go out sometime and you can show me how to have a good time in XXXX. XXXX being the city/town.
 

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
Best thing I did?

Not be a wuss...

To be specific, which the question should have been. I talked to whichever girl I wanted to.

HGP, you always have soooo much advice, but then ask the strangest questions, that either don't make sense litterally or you look for common sense/bible answers....

I don't get it. :rolleyes:
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Bussey
Best thing I did?

Not be a wuss...

To be specific, which the question should have been. I talked to whichever girl I wanted to.

HGP, you always have soooo much advice, but then ask the strangest questions, that either don't make sense litterally or you look for common sense/bible answers....

I don't get it. :rolleyes:
my threads are unique:p
 

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
Unique isn't the word. Its more like hypocrisy or maybe stupidity.

Haha, thats jokes bro.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top