Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NEW TO THE BOARD NOT THE GAME

C0CKTAIL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello DJs,

This is long read if you have the time it might help you!!!

Im new to the Board but not to the Game at hand which is how do i get the girl I WANT ive read the bible thats one hella of a mthfka, and yes many of you are applying its theory but one thing dont rely to much on the text its your own experinece that shapes you and only your own experince that moulds you into what your are now basically you are a PRODUCT of YOUR OWN EXPERIENCES be that SUCCESS or FAILURE!! This post maybe for the more hardcore DJ i will go through the intial stuff but u must be already playing the game to try these out if your still at home and u just read these posts then get on with your normal life then i guess this aint for u SORRY BUDDY!

Back Ground INFO:

Why have i come to this site : well i need to fully expand my potential i feel i have gone as far as i can with out any thrid party advice ive been running off my own back.. i`m at the stage where the chase bores me, getting the girl is no longer the prize it used to be, i admit i use girls for my own purposes and have realised that i can DO it and should do it know while im in the position to do so...

Im 24 and have just finshed a degree.. i am from a mixed marrige South american mother/ white father... Currently i have slept with 27 girls and have had 3 major realtionsships in my life... i have my own goals but girls play a big part in my life i love the chase. 15 of these girls i pulled on the club scene the rest were from frineds of family to friends of girlfriends..in this post i would like to look at my success in the club scene i would appreciate any comments can i improve on my techniques etc....

Why beleive me:

You dont have to i just want to share my little bit of wealth with you guys maybe offering another side to the story.

So what exactly am i going on about(lets break me apart for a second these factor make up part of me):

UNIQUENESS...this is a good thing..id hate the world if everyone was the same...by people being different and having different views from you helps you expand yourself, evaluate things in a different light KEEPS YOU ON THE BALL... theres no ONE DEFINITIVE SYTEM for getting the girl, BUT THERE ARE WAYS TO INCREASE YOUR CHANCES TEN FOLD one key is the ability to adapt to your envoirment and do it as quick as you can..in time this come very naturally... how does a chameleon survive it can change colour blend to the envoironent..BUT IT CAN STAND OUT ALSO WITH ITS VIBRANT COLOURS.... the key to HUMANS BEING THE TOP species is the fact we can adpat to any envoironment...KEEP THIS IN MIND..

CONFIDENCE...ra ra..yes this is a biggie basically forget progression if you cant obtain this, i say forget it becasue you will not be CONFIDENT enough in your self to try these new things...let me tell you even the most confident peson has insecurities..if you didnt you wouldnt have a conscious that little niggling thing at the back of your mind that says..no maybe doing that will get u introuble or doing that will make you seem stupid..... but u can choose to ignore these signals or CHALLENGE these signals prove them wrong!!
HOW TO IMPROVE IT..... Try something new..something that challenges you ...make a list in your head of things you cant do because they seem to scary or you think you will fail..then try and confront a few of these....i had a fear of heights up until i was 16 screw this i though im not gonna get held back becasue of something that is in my mind when everyone else can get on with there life..so what did i do..i got some mates together and went skiing on the highest damn mountain we could find i cant explain the rush but it helped me confront the fear...i felt on top of the world after that, i had a few seconds of feeling INDESRUCTABLE no drug can emulate that...apply this to your own fear you will GROW As A PERSON AFTER DOING THIS I CAN GUARANTEE!!!!!

SELFISHNESS.... Who is the most important person in your life except your family??MY ANSWER TO THAT IS ME.?? No one else will love you as much as you should love yourself!!!!! value every precious moment you have on this life because you are nothing but a mere grain of sand in the grand scheme of things!!! Do everything that makes you happy, when you are 6 feet under you cant do crap all
NOW im not saying be a prick to everyone rob and steal...im not saying it in that much of a lateral sense you KNOW RIGHT FROM WRONG i hope...but be true to yourself and accomplish as much as you feel WORTHY of accomplishing....

LOOKS... fat,thin,black,white who cares for my theory is everything has an equal and everything has an opposite....people who are the same ATTRACT EACH OTHER but also OPPOSITES ATTRACT EACH OTHER TOO .. so thinking oh she too hot for my is BvllShat..basically you cant read someones MIND(anyone who can please email..lol) i must i admit in my tools for snagging that date looks play about 50% of my game...BUT ITS NOT WHAT U THINK

i want to look good to make me FEEL BETTER increase MY SELF ESTEEM and if i look damn hot to other people in the process great,good stuff..but i look good for ME and ME only!!!!

RESPECT(crude basic example) - Ok someone in the street comes up to you and punches you in the face..for no reason..this will piss you off...SO this guy has no respect for you or other people,and know you have no respect for him..if this guy had come up and asked you for some friendly advice most people would oblige and you would feel happier about it blah blah the world is great...just dont start sucking each others di.cks!!

so the key is respect other people and you will gain the RESPECT YOU DESERVE you know right from wrong..( this is very general, you could call the fact that i use girls for my purposes lack of respect for women but they do nothing they havent agred to do is this far!!in my eyes YES)

what have i covered so far before boring you to tears

in no particular order these some up me (DO ANY OF YOU HAVE THESE QUALITIES:Id beinterested to here from some masters what qualities make them up as a person!!!!!)

UNIQUENESS - ability to shine above others but blend in also
CONFIDENCE - the power that enables me to try things,not be afraid of how ill look to other
SELFISHNESS - Im only on this earth for a short time i want my lifes worth,i will do everything i deserve to do.
RESPECT - Respect others and you will gain theres

( hey im sure if u look at these you may think one contradicts the other but they dont beleive me)

ive read the board the bible and i have come to the assumption i am seen as a jerk in womens eyes...great jerks do get the women i GUESS the keyes i have mentioned make up ME therefore they make up or play a big part in what a jerk is - i dont like the word jerk though i think it is just someone who has realised there own goals and are reaching for them grabbing life by the balls and going along for the RIDE...

GETTING A GIRL..(before reading this i am up on contraception USE IT OR LOSE always carry a lil jimmy in the wallet also casual sex is great but beleive me its not everything s everyone craves a LTR and you should but men werent ment to stay with one women we were ment to stray its in your blood and u cant help it well i cant)

Heres how i do it time and time again:

broken down to my objectives and situations to try them out....

Objectives CLUB/BAR:
Before you go out you need to say to your self... am i looking for someone tonite or am i out just out enjoy my self and if the opportunity comes up take the ride..

The latter sets my mind in a sort of HUNT MODE i will be very aware of my surroundings , also any potentional threats from other men knuckling in on my BIT OF PVSSY for the night.

The other i am more relaxed in my self i will proably miss a few signs from women and not play to my potential, not lloking for women is like letting my hair down i can relax just that little bit more.

Situation the BAR/CLUB(MEATMARKET):

I must admit i am a club ***** i love the buzz the music and the women..although this aint my only source for Poonani its my favourite for NO STRINGS ATTACHED SEX meaning...i can call her the next day if i want but i dont have to ..and the chances are we will never MEET AGAIN unless i want it to happen.. SHE WILL PLAY ON MY TERMS AND MY TERMS ONLY and if she dosent she can join the list of WOMEN I AM NOT GONNA SCREW!! be warned the club/bar seen is not for the faint hearted rejections can be FAST, HARD,DEMORALISING..but success OUTSHINES ALL OF THE mthfkas once youve snagged YOU WILL FEEL GREAT!!

OK how we gonna do this lets break it down again:

OBJECTIVE FOR NIGHT - ***** or BEER(DRUNKEN TOSSER) no im not saying dont drink but u gotta stay in control and beer will fvck u if u dont moderate it..

BACKUP/WINGMAN - Do you have friends?? can they play the game or are they willing to learn??if YES great if not You can still do it remeber UNIQUNESS - well you gotta adapt and SHINE but also blend in think CHAMELON(excuse the cheesy anology)
E.G
You havent got any friends well u dont want to go out and seem like anymore of a loner then you are..the key is go some WHERE BUSY i mean packed out to the hills biggest club u can find even if it means going out of town. Dont pick some dingy Bar with 1 man two old ladys and a dog u will be exposed.. once your in hit the club/bar make convo light convo with anyone Men or women and DANCE no one will know who your with and no one will care i can assure it!!! ok we sorted lets move on!

LOOKS - Do u look good..do u feel good damn you are frecking hot you better believe it casue if you dont NO ONE ELSE WILL ,DAM i am HOT great lets move on!

Ok lets hit this joint:

Your in the club i cant be bothered to write this with a wingman and i usally break off from my friends to score it keeps me IN CONTROL although they are handy backups for entertaing the ROUGH LOOKING MOOSE WHO HANGS WITH THE GIRL U WANT..

Before you can even attempt to pull u must be having a good time....ARE YOU HAVING A GOOD TIME IN THIS PLACE if the answer is NO you better liven up or leave NOW!! if you are not having a good time or appear to be who will want to join you i know i wont. Cool your in the swing of things.. everything great you`ve eyed up a few hotties nothing thats worth the effort,(HAS ANYONE CHECKED YOU OUT, ITS EASY TO ALWAYS BE THE ONE CHECKING OUT BUT SOMETIMES U WILL MISS WHAT IS ON YOUR DOORSTEP.) wow what the feck was that!!! It has entered the room BOYS shes got the legs the Body the breasts the face OK CALM DOWN THIS IS A MUST....

Great were calm now you want this girl...but dont just rush over there like a gaggin schoolkid you gotta assess this situation I never rush into thing this is a good rule always think aboutout what you are gonna do applys to most aspects of life(not all)!!! so what now im thinking..GREAT YOUR ARE THINKING BUT ARE YOU THINKNING ALONG THE RIGHT LINES well lets set u on track boys..

1) has she just come in
2) is she alone
3)whats her temperement..is she having fun does she look like shes gonna shoot herself in the head assess it..
4) HAS SHE LOOKED AT YOU

think about these until she settles has aquired her OWN SPACE!!
cool now remeber you are going to enter her OWN SPACE...automaitcally this will put her in a DEFENSE MODE..dont mistake this for her not liking you this is very IMPORTANT this is where most people will fall flat on there feet!!!

Move over to somewhere very close to her..are u with fiends..let them know u`ve spied a hottie they will oblige to moving over...now we are going to TEST THE WATER oops this will require a wingman but its such a good tip i have to include it..

Get your wingman to watch her while you walk past her(go to the toilet or something if you make eye contact on the way MAKE SURE U SMILE AT HER PLEASE DO THIS!!!!!!) make sure u pass her on the way back.... great now find out if she looked at you or eyed ur ass on the way to the toilet or back...if not ont worry lets move on...if she did great SIGNS POINT AHEAD..

Ok clear ur mind were going in when she is not IN CONVERSATION with anyone make ur move over keep ur head up SMILE BE HAPPY PLEASE DONT LOOK LIKE UR GONNA STAB HER...MAKE THE EYECONTACT....

"hi my names,(YOUR NAME)."
"HOWS UR NIGHT BEEN"
>>her answer then hit her with
"I forgot to ask your name"
"so what can i get u to drink" ( HER NAME)" <<< name important
****important use her name DOnt let her answer u yet come straight in with
"i tell you what why dont you come with me to the bar and we can choose something"
IF U CAN STOMACH IT ORDER WHAT EVER SHE IS HAVING EMULATE HER ITS THE BEST FORM OF FLATTERY, ask her open ended questions keep up the convo u CAN DO IT... im sure i dont need to give u convo tips theres alot on this site anyways

SUBSITUTE ASKING HER FOR A DRINK WITH:
A DANCE whatever your mood is....simple eh????

what have i done here:
well i have approached her with CONFIDENCE....Taken her out of her SPACE she is with you essentially with u are looking after her now well until u get a drink...BONDED with her taking her back to her space you being accepted there, after about 20mins leave for the bathroom dont over do it,give her time to disuss u with friends then return NOW make a play for the NUMBER..if u can play the waiting game leave and call her in a few days arrange a date for the following saturday Bar/more low key.....

if u cant play the waitng game and want a one night i suggest u stay i will cover this later casue this post is way bigger than it should be!!!!!!!

ok so ive gone over one of my most commonly used tactics its simple advanced for some not for others..but this it it theres no other cheesy crap this the most direct sincere way and she will know your inerest in her is high

i always asker her the questions in that order and i have a very high success rate...generally an intial negative response is not always a bad thing but remeber this......after your intial APPRAOCH SHE SHOULD BE TRYING TO SCORE WITH YOU if its not 50/50 after your first 10mins forget her MOVE ON..SERIOUSLY JUST LEAVE HER AND MOVE ON thers plenty more...

more techinques...

CHANGE OF SCENERY..if she looks bored taking her from one place to another ie "i know a great place across town we should ditch this place"

GROUP MERGING- take ur friends and merge it with hers but concentrate on her..if convo runs dry mix it up with the whole group...

ok im sleepy now, remeber this KEEP IT SIMPLE ,DIRECT, SINCERE,FUN - she will be wanting more and here interest level wil peak adn show CONFIDENCE,INITIATIVE,UNIQENESS,RESPECT...

NITE,

bfl

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DAM ****TAIL i can't believe this it's only your first post and it's one of the best posts i've read in sosuave all i got to say is WOWWW!!!

------------------
Be safe g

MysteryMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome to the board c0cktail,

damn thats some good advice man i think it is important to love yourself first and be confident in yourself.

i look forward to more of your posts.

you are right the club scene is a hard one to crack and most of my success is from bars or clubs.

C0CKTAIL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys i hope it has helped..yeh i have had some very good and some not so good experiences in the club scene but for any one just starting out i would suggest it..

IT will give you the best experience you need and FAST, it will make u QUICKER, SHARPER, MORE OBSERVANT and give u the ability to handle rejection in a non personal manner... just takes a bit of time and DETERMINATION..

u may notice i capitilse buzz words in my posts these are words that should stick in your mind there are no rules to dating only attitudes..most rules work for a specific envoironment or situation what happens if the envoironment changes u are screwed. Thats why i wont rely on a book that say do this do that......u gotta learn to adapt..

anyway i hope to stick around for a while so lets see if i can help,

MysteryMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey c0cktail

i tried your Tip where u get your buddie to check out the girls response as you walk past this is how i am oblivious to what goes on around me, i walk past this chick and i swear i didnt even see her look at me both times i walk past

i went back to my table and my bud was like yeh she was definetly checking you out.

i didnt act on it basically im going through some stuff at the moment and i decied not to look for a girl at the moment but it works if anything it increases your confidence and i would be more inclined to o over and start a converstation.

imc

Don Juan
Reaction score
c0cktail, though long, your post was cool. I have a question for you, please reply: what if the hottie didn't look at you? Shall you try to go and talk to her? that is my biggest dilemma...I am sure of myself that if a hottie looked at me I will find a way to talk to her at any cost, why shalln't I if I see a spark from her...but if I didn't remark she looked at me, shall I try for her? experience showed me that trying with women who didn't show you any initial sign is 100% failure and that some men for a reason or another keep to be looked at by women and others will totally be ignored in spite of whatever they do to attract women...

W

wheelin&dealin

Good Post.

I don't find it necessary to buy women drinks at the bar. If she is interested in you then there is no need for that. I normally just have a brief conversation with her then either go for her number or come back and chat her up later.

W

wheelin&dealin

Originally posted by imc:
c0cktail, though long, your post was cool. I have a question for you, please reply: what if the hottie didn't look at you? Shall you try to go and talk to her? that is my biggest dilemma...I am sure of myself that if a hottie looked at me I will find a way to talk to her at any cost, why shalln't I if I see a spark from her...but if I didn't remark she looked at me, shall I try for her? experience showed me that trying with women who didn't show you any initial sign is 100% failure and that some men for a reason or another keep to be looked at by women and others will totally be ignored in spite of whatever they do to attract women...
It sounds like you are afraid of rejection. Up the confidence and talk to as many women as possible.

If you don't approach women then how would you know if you would fail or suceed with them? There is no such thing as a 100% failure ratio.

318 Most Hated

Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome aboard cuzzing...you post is tight as heck....

Keep macking...

One...

------------------
"When you sit down at a poker table, look around and identify the chump. If you don't see one, leave, because the chump is you!" -Kodak

"I keep my Desert Eagle ****ed back in my tuxedo, with my top hat
What you broke motherf*&kaz know about that?"
-Big Pun(r.i.p.)

Tbone

Don Juan
Reaction score
two sweet posts i nearly missed this one!
c0cktail do you have an email address?

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
****tail,

Great to see another bars & clubs guy now active on the board. Sounds like you have had some good success but I don't agree with everything.

Get your wingman to watch her while you walk past her.....make sure u pass her on the way back....great now find out if she looked at you or eyed ur ass on the way to the toilet or back...if not ont worry lets move on...if she did great SIGNS POINT AHEAD..
Thumbs up on this tactic. Having the wing watch for the IOI is good one.

go to the toilet or something if you make eye contact on the way MAKE SURE U SMILE AT HER PLEASE DO THIS!!!!
Okay, but I think if it's not logistically a problem somehow you really should approach her then. Once you make eye contact and are visibly free to approach, you have 3 seconds to move in (assuming you are interested) before a lot of girls will peg you as a chicken-sh*t if you don't. I don't always go strictly by this but I try to follow it as closely as is practical.

"hi my names,(YOUR NAME)."
"HOWS UR NIGHT BEEN"
>>her answer then hit her with
"I forgot to ask your name"
"so what can i get u to drink" ( HER NAME)" <<< name important
The minute you meet her, you are offering her a drink? What has she done so far that you should reward her with ANYTHING? This is crash and burn material right here. You will be dismissed to the pile of supplicating chumps this way. Give me a break, you sound like a waiter with that approach. CRASH and BURN material!

You be better off just trying to start a conversation and if a bittchy attitude becomes an obstacle to positively talking to her, give her some negs. Of course you did have a wing checking for IOI's so this is less likely of a situation.

SUBSITUTE ASKING HER FOR A DRINK WITH:
A DANCE whatever your mood is....simple eh????
Unless you mean asking HER to buy YOU a drink that's out the window and you don't ASK for a dance either, you take her hand and motion with your head towards the floor.

Other than what I pointed out, I liked your post. Welcome.

Nick

------------------
You either own the game or it owns you!

C0CKTAIL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments I would just like to address a few of the points raised :

Some one said what if she doesn’t look at me how will I approach:

The looking is partly to supplicate your own self esteem it will make you more likely to go over with the approach if you think you will receive a welcome response.
BUT if she doesn’t don’t fret maybe she hasn’t seen you in this crowded place, maybe her attentions are not as focused on her surroundings. At any chance after the initial 5 mins you will know(remember confidence you must gain this before you can approach)

Ok back to trickys last comment:

Brilliant this is what I love about the boards a different perspective on someone else’s idea… I personally disagree but I only disagree with the utmost certainty because after a lot of trial and error I have found this to be the most successful for ME anyway.

Ok the Drinks tactic is not a reward but a two part ploy on my behalf…. firstly I am showing her that my INTEREST LEVEL IS HIGH ENOUGH to spend money on her im not the type to buy any girl a drink if I was id be a lot poorer than I am now… Secondly this enables me to take her out of her own PERSONAL SPACE which she has acquired the place she can tell men to GET lost and feel secure about it with friends backing up her etc…

So you are taking her to the bar essiently the DOMINANT ONE she will unsubconsiusly be SUMISSIVE(basically take control) bond outside her space and then dive BACK in…

THIS also works with the dance tactic again taking her from her SPACE then back,

These are simple much over looked tactics but why are they USED…BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY WORK ok there are many variations which I have learnt and I shall post theses in the tips when I got time to write again. check out my post on SCORING IN RESTAURANTS(MOVING THE GAME)

I hope it explains where im coming from,

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post!!

you covered nearly everything...i cant wait to read some of your newer posts!

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am glad to see someone willing to have an in-depth discussion about specific tactics. I can see you are not an "armchair DJ".

The looking is partly to supplicate your own self esteem it will make you more likely to go over with the approach if you think you will receive a welcome response.
I totally agree that if you get an IOI (indicator of interest), you are more likely to do well with your approach. Jake Steed has a method of elicting IOI's which is to smile and wave. The idea is that if you are able to elicit an IOI that way you can focus your energy on those girls rather than those who do not respond positively. Since I have large eyes and a very expressive face, I usually use looks and expressions for eliciting IOI's rather than gestures, but it's the same idea. I don't really know what you are talking about with the supplicating self esteem comment. Perhaps you can clarify that.

Ok the Drinks tactic is not a reward but a two part ploy on my behalf?. firstly I am showing her that my INTEREST LEVEL IS HIGH ENOUGH to spend money on her im not the type to buy any girl a drink if I was id be a lot poorer than I am now.
****TAIL, I know that you did not INTEND it to be a reward but in my opinion that is how it comes across. Anything you give a woman to which a monetary value can be attributed in the early stages of knowing her is a REWARD to my way of thinking. You cite confidence, self respect, and selfishness as principles upon which your game is based and they are good ones in my opinion. However, I don't think your tactic of offering a drink to a woman you just met coveys those values to her very well.

There is no need to show your interest level by buying drink for her. Just by approaching her to begin with you have done all you need to do to show interest. Instead of showing interest you should be more focused on demonstrating value. Lots of guys will show interest to an attractive woman in a club but very few will demonstrate value. You demonstrate value by not supplicating, puting her on a pedestal and not REWARDING her while at the same time conversing positively with her and behaving in an alpha way.

Some of the things you describe I think are more likely to work with less attractive women.

So you are taking her to the bar essiently the DOMINANT ONE she will unsubconsiusly be SUMISSIVE(basically take control) bond outside her space and then dive BACK in
Yes, all this is correct. The key is to demonstrate value to her while she is in your space and elicit and reflect her values back at her so that she associates good feelings with being in YOUR space. The only thing I have a significant disagreement with you on is what is to my way of thinking an implied submission in buying her a drink but I won't beat that disagreement to death any more than I have.

I will take a look at your other posts and respond most likely in the next few days. I will also give some of the less active posters who are bars and clubs guys a heads up on this discussion so we can get their opinions too. Have a good weekend, playa.

Nick

------------------

Powertrip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very impressive ****tail. I'm also happy to see another bar & clubs guy, with experience.

Nick, I don't think buying a drink is a huge deal. Like ****tail stated, it asserts a level of control over the situation. Should you run up and offer her a drink in the first three sentences? I think that's rushing it a little. If she sticks around for a couple of minutes, I just consider it good manners. Remember that women are a little more observant than us, they notice if you go up to every girl and buy them a drink as well, so just don't make a habit of it.
As ****tail alluded to, offering this in an off-the-cuff way is just as important.

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually Powertrip, I think buying a girl a drink is okay as well -- it all depends on how you do it.

If your drink is empty, and she doesn't have one, AND you've been talking to her for a while, buying her a drink isn't a bad idea. It's classy. What's $5 in the grand scheme of things? If you're too cheap to buy ONE (and I mean ONE) drink, what kind of a DJ are you?

On the other hand, if your drink is not empty, and hers is, don't offer to buy her another one. She might play with her straw, the icecubes at the bottom of the glass, etc... all to make you pick up on the fact that she wants another drink. In such a situation, the girl is USING you to get another drink. After she gets it, she'll probably give you the line "Oh, I have to get back to my friends now..."

The most powerful point to buy a girl a drink is AFTER you've gotten the digits, and when you think there's a possibility of a decent close that night. Again, what's $5? If you're focusing on closing, your money is better spent on lowering her inhibitions, rather than clouding your judgment with more alcohol. Whether you spend it on her trying to close, or on yourself while looking for opportunities, it's the same money.

------------------
It could happen to you, just like it happened to me, there is simply no immunity, there's no guarantee...

trickynick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sting, Powertrip, buying her a drink after some rapport has been built up is a different thing altogether than including it in your approach although I normally don't even do that. Especially after you have already #closed her.

What's $5 in the grand scheme of things? If you're too cheap to buy ONE (and I mean ONE) drink, what kind of a DJ are you?
Although I no longer really like to get into these theoretical discussions about what is or is not "DJ" because it tends to make this sound like some sort of cult, this brings up an interesting point. You are right, Sting. A DJ is not cheap. On the other hand (yes Powertrip, I am working the word in once again) a DJ does not supplicate. Offering a woman a drink in the first few sentences is supplicating in my opinion. The only times I have bought women drinks in the past (AFC days not included) are when I alread had a pretty good idea that she was going home with me.

------------------

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howdy ****tail. I agree with the others you definately have some experience and good tips. I really like your "using the wingman to see if she's checking you out" tip.

On the issue of buying girls drinks or not, I NEVER buy drinks for girls I just met at a club. Thinking back, I can't think of one single time I've done it--even in my "afc" days.

My reasons for not doing it are similar to TrickyNick's. I see it as a form of supplicating. Also, it's a very typical thing for guys to do for girls at a club. And the last thing I want to do is be typical. Honestly, I've never had my "not buying them drinks" policy cost me a hookup.

I recently had this older girl try to get me to buy her a drink. I was waiting in line at the bar and she was behind me. The bartender thought we were together and looked at me for money for both drinks. Of course the girl immediately expected me to be "gentlemanly" and buy her a drink--which she would "reward" me with a possible convo with her.

I said, "No. I'm paying for this one. SHE's paying for her own." pointing to her drink. You should have seen the look on the bytch's face! She was totally insulted. She said, "Honey, you need to learn how to buy a girl a drink." I said, laughing, "Honey, I NEVER buy girls drinks." right to her in front of the bartender. Yes, Sting, buying her the drink would have only costed me $7, but putting that girl in her place was priceless.

Why would I want to even grace a bytch like that with my presence? No way.

Anyways, the closest thing to getting girls drinks I do is after they've grinded with me on the dance floor for a while, I'll take her to the bar and order two free glasses of ice water, and get her number. I've done this several times and always gotten the number.

****tail, I also like your theory of taking her out of her space and returning her. I'll keep that in mind when I'm out next.

Jake

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jake,

Couldn't agree with you more. Sounds like a new MasterCard commercial to me.

Unfortunately, the bars/clubs around me (D.C.) charge for water. They don't offer free glasses of icewater -- only bottles, and they try to get $2-3 for little bottles. It's a huge scam.

On the other hand, women around here also expect guys to supplicate by buying them drinks. Many are goldiggers/or powerwh0res. My solution is to spend an hour or so at a club, and then move on to somewhere more private. If I can't close successfully in that period, I'm wasting my time, and losing out on valuable sleep in the process. I still consider a good night's sleep a win...

------------------
It could happen to you, just like it happened to me, there is simply no immunity, there's no guarantee...