"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

New to me and unsure.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
Usually I never pursued a woman if she had a child. Mostly because she has to spend so much time with the child and the commitment factor. Recently I met a 9 with a great personality and extremely funny. This makes her a 9.5 to me and an easy 10 if she was taller. Anyway I would actually like to hang out with this girl and get to know her better. I have never dealt with a woman with a child. I know the first few dates should be only her and you, but she has to bring her child sometimes. If anybody has any experience or advice on this topic please help me out.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

HollowHorizon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
New York
Relax

Why, dont you suggest taking her (and her kid) To somplace just to have a good time.

2 Spend more time paying attention to her kid, Show her how good you are with kids

We all know that is a package deal just remember that...

After a lil while take her n her kid to get ice cream........

3 Most important as you get close to her get close to her child
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
hollowhorizon sounds like some child molestor, yikes.

anyways, it should only be you and her. if she trusts you and if she's normal (if she introduces you to the kid right away , red flag) then yeah take her/kid along to amusement park, zoo..family fun but only after a couple months.
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
thanks

Thanks. I may see her again, but I will appreciate the short experience but won't pursue her. It did make me curious because it caught me off guard. I still would like to hear some advice on this subject. I have talked to some girl friends that have children, and got some of their views. Mostly what I got was don't change at all, and in addition to the child be friendly like "hi..peeka boo..."
 
Top