Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NEW Technique--- hope it brings you more pvssy

SonOfTheMostHigh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to know what this guy looks like personally.

Reaction score
Originally posted by tiburon
The world is changing and so is the game of men trying to get the women. Therefore we must adapt to it . Here is a technique i have began to use and works like a charm and its called :

DONT GIVE HER THE DYCK! BUT IF YOU DO NEVER CALL AGAIN

I have realized that most of my friends who used to be "the man" in highschool have been facing a very similiar reaction from girls :

THEY FVCK THEM AND NEVER HERE AGAIN FROM HER.

I sitted down and aske them questions and they all had this in common :

THEY CALLED HER BACK BEFORE SHE CALLED THEM,
THEY LET HER STAY AT THEIR PLACE AFTER THE SEX JUST NOT TO BE RUDE.
USUALLY THIS HAPPENED WITH A GIRL FROM A ONE NIGHT STAND , OR ONE THEY KNEW VERY LITTLE OFF.

Most of them admiited that this never happened to them before and that they have always made their girls orgasm, and get hooked on the sex.

Then it happened to me:

I FVCKED A GIRL FOR 3 HOURS MADE HER HAVE HER FIRST ORGASM ...and the she disappeared. SHe did call me back , and we almost had sex again, but it just didnt happened.

Then i moved into my new apartment and there was my new roomate TIM with two girls . He told me they were just friends and that i could try to get with any of them. NEXT NIGHT, he brings home 4 different girls, takes pictures of their tiities and pvssies. NEXT NIGHT the previous two girls bring him back from his job and go do his laundry. NEXT NIGHT he shows me the new
DIESEL pants the girls bought him. GET THE POINT >>>LOL

I asked : DUDE what are u doing to these bytches? I tought i was a pimp but you are ridiculous?

I honestly understood by now i could learn a few things from the man. After he admitted to have fvcked abot 200 - 300 girls he said > TIBURON, I JUST DONT GIVE THEM THE ****!

i was like WHAT?

Then i was tell me three things about women that every men should know in order to get them

he says , ok:

1-) WOMEN TRIFFLE MORE THAN MEN, they are more evelish,
2-) WOMEN ARE HORNIER THAN MAN, they just hide it very well
3-) WOMEN GET WHAT THEY WANT THROUGH A MAN, no matter what it is , car, sex , money , attention, they get it from a man.

and he continued by saying:
" and since they get money and stuff for free , just because they are women, why should i give them anything when i work hard and no one gives me anythin, if anything they should buy me stuff"

So then i go outhere and dont give the dYck to two girls! My value in college when up, and the other girls that knew this girl all the sudden wanted me.

Then i fvcked one of them after a 2 weeks of refusing to give her the dyck and never called her. She calls after one week and saying how much of an asshgole i was. I told her that i dont argue over the phone she came over and fvcked her again.

The other one i dont give the dyck now comes home on the weekedns and makes my bed and waits for me to come back from partying so that hse can lay down in my other bed and watch some tv while i sleep. Funny is that this bytch drives a BMW and i leave in a piece of shyt apartment.

Hope this helps you guys out!
You kids have discovered the secret of pimps. The rule is Cash before Ass. Every pimp from here to timbucktoo knows this.

You don't stick your dyck in until she has done something for you. Your friend is pretty astute, or he discovered the pn network and learned this shyt. Actually the secret is even in fiction books if you have the eyes to read it with:

"....most men are the biggest tricks in the world. Because they're weak for p*ssy and *****s know that. The secret to controlling a woman's body is called desire and you must create this by teasing her....

If every time a baby screams for a lollipop you give it to her, you spoil the baby. You become the trick and the baby becomes the master because she's in control. But if you hold off, the baby has a greater desire for the lollipop because she can't have it on demand. That puts you in control. But you must do it in a kind, innocent, loving way and prove that it is in her best interest. This is called sweet torture and it puts you in total control.

There's so many ways of doing this that it's unreal. ******s talk about freaking out all the time, but they wind up ****ing every time. Master Pimps don't f**k nothing that don't belong to them. Only tricks do. That's what seperates the men from the boys.

That thang that goes on inside your head, Whitey calls the brain. But in pimp school it's called the Boss. That thang between your legs White calls genitals, but in pimp school it's called the Jones. Now if your Jones overrules the Boss, that mean you gonna be a trick. But if your Boss overrules your Jones, then that means you gonna be a Master Pimp.

....a pimp is simply a real man. A man that had total control over his desires and emotions at all times. He doesn't allow himself to become a servant to p*ssy but instead to control and dominate it as only a Master can"

--The Pimps Rap

pick up a copy at amazon.com

Women can sense a man who is in control of his body and emotions and this nuts them up. They will strive hard to break that to prove that they are special. They often will do anything to get under a mans skin...Anything.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're missing a key element. If she doesn't think you're attractive, she's not going to want to fvck you. Regardless if you withhold dyck or not.

Christ, it's tips like this that are going to cause guys to start another "Post your fvck ups to the most blatent come-ons" thread. If it's there, and she wants to sleep with you, and you want to; do it.

You guys are making it 10x more complicated than it has to be. SOME women MAY be horney than SOME men. Too many generalizations in your post.

Instead of trying to 'evolve' the game or some shyt, lets try to NOT fvck up the gimmies that we don't even pick up on. And once we've really learned how to do something that we're PROGRAMMED to do naturally ANYWAY, then you can start playing dungeons and dragons again to figure out the magic potion of what attracts 'all' women.

-Blitz

PS: One more thing. If you're making out with a model, and she is grabbing for your c0ck. Do yourself a favor. Have sex with her. I'm pretty sure that's the most direct way to score; or maybe I'm over thinking things :/

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tips

tiburon

Banned
Reaction score
Update

So tim is my roomate and that conversation did go as he was the teacher and i was the student. I know how to listen to elders that know what they are talking about or have had different experiences unlike others in this site.

Anyways some of you guys are interested in knowing how does Tim look? He is a skinny , ugly motherfvcker. This is the truth but the man is a pimp. I consider myself good with women, but i had never treated the game from this point of viewsand i did and it brought me good succes!

"You're missing a key element. If she doesn't think you're attractive, she's not going to want to fvck you. Regardless if you withhold dyck or not. "

I disagree as attraction was caused in Tim's case by the way he conducted himself!

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that's the case then you'll fvck a fat ugly chick if you find out she thinks she is the prize and won't sleep with anybody. I'm pretty sure there are women you see everyday that you would never touch no matter how 'tight' her game is.

It's the same thing. These girls had sex with this guy because they were attracted to him almost immediately. Regardless if you or anybody else thinks he's 'ugly', the girls who slept with him didn't.

It's the same with guys and girls, we're both humans.

eniktin

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think being seen with other ladies made your friend handsome in their eyes, and how he carried himself enhanced that handsomeness. great stuff!