Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New stock pick-MMRF possible life changer

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys it's been a while since I have brought a stock pick to the board, but I have one that imo could be a life changing stock for all of us. I will list a few of the reasons below, and feel free to ask questions. This is NOT a quick pump and dump. This will be a many months to year long stock play. I helped to get word on this out 2 years ago (some of you may remember) when it went from .07 to .35, and they have tons more going on now compared to then.

Basically, MMRF is the next PTSC Patent Infringement play of the OTC. PTSC was a patent infringement play from a few years ago that went from .05 to $2. MMRF could do the same.

The chart looks great as well. Look at the volume this past week. Huge, all time record for it and it is just now starting to get some serious eyes on it from both investors and potential business partners. Why? Because of these patents.

CEO is worth hundreds of millions from a prior company he founded on the nasdaq, Smartalk. Took it to a $billion market cap. He recently was responsible for bringing the space shuttle to LA where it now rests at the LA science museum and is very well respected around the LA area.

Obama has made PHR's-personal health records, and EMR's-electronic medical records, mandatory by 2014. MMRF has THE BEST PHR out there today, able to be uploaded into from any portal, internet connection, fax, telephone, other EHR system, or email. Only one to really do this.

Major major revenue producing deals coming. One just announces was for $17 M, and yet the market cap is around $7 M. That deal was the tip of the ice burg as PHR sales begin to heat up headed into 2014 and the Obama mandate. I think this company could do close to $75 M in revenue and royalty deals this coming year, with much more on the table. That alone will take it over 30 cents.

Major merger talks coming potentially as well with Big time medical companies.

The BIG thing is they have received 6 patents in recent days, one last week, that gives them complete control over any info uploaded from a EHR software system to a PHR. So any hospital and doctor is in violation. But the big thing is the patent today gives them patent power over all pharmacies as well. So any walgreens, walmart, cvs, rite aid, etc that writes a script from a PHR? And they all do....is in violation. This is literally worth BILLIONS. The publicity alone, much like what is going in with VRNG and their patent lawsuit with GOOG, will be priceless. This will be the patent play of the year, except on the OTC. EVERYONE will want in on it. Remember what PTSC did? This will be just as big imo.

Much more coming as well, such as potential deals with the the race horse PHR market, which could be worth hundreds of millions of dollars to MMRF. Also in talks with major nursing advocates that have 100's of thousands of members. In talks with many other reputable and big name companies that should bring in many millions in revs in 2013.

Basically as I said you have here the PTSC or VRNG ( big time nasdaq patent play) play of the OTC, in a potential lawuit and royalty market worth billions. Once wind of this starts to get out, and its starting to, and people start realizing this is a pure patent play along with a play that major revs are coming in via PHR product sales? Sky is the limit. The PHR and EHR market will be worth $10's of billions by 2014. MMR has control of it now. Stock ran to .35 2 years ago on much less than it has now.

Here are a couple patent PRs and a story written on it explaining some of the patents and what they mean.
http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=55280686

http://ducknetweb.blogspot.com/2012/12/mmrglobal-patent-portfolio-bob-lorsch.html

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MMRF was on a penny stock hyping newsletter this morning. That's probably why it has gone up a little today.
http://www.bullquake.com/ient-and-mmrf-2-undervalued-stocks-that-are-set-to-soar/

Someone is sitting on the offer and selling those millions of shares, or else it would go up more. Typically, the way pump and dump works is that a large position is accumulated when nothing exciting is happening. Then when the hype hits, small players will get excited and bid up the stock. Whoever had that big position will be the one offering shares out for sale. They might only make a one or two cent profit per share, but it will be on millions of shares.

The crime is so easy to get away with that the SEC doesn't even bother enforcing the rules, at least until someone makes millions at it. Then they swoop in, take the money and send a handful of guys to Club Fed for five years.

I'm not even saying to not buy the stock. Hell, I even like the chart. But making a decision based entirely upon what someone else is telling you is a recipe for disaster in the stock market. So is rushing in with a bunch of fools who are doing the same thing. Even if your longer-term decision is correct, your entry point will suck. If the hype dies quickly, it will drop immediately to .01 from .02 and you'll be sitting on a position that is down 50%. The newsletter readers will be selling at that level, probably to the same guy who was selling it to them at .02.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for iqqi, she takes pot shots at me whenever she can, just like a drive by shooter. She is what she is.

Name a professional in anything who is right 100% of the time. They don't exist. But I am right more times that not.

Last time I worked MMRF it went from .07 to .35 2 years ago. MMRF has 100 X more going for it now compared to then. For example today's PR with 4medica is just the beginning as they start to line of licensing and royalty deals with company infringing upon their patents. They are potentially worth a billion or more.

There is no paid promotion going on with MMRF. I can 100% vouch for that. NONE NADA ZIPPO. Any website you see talking about MMRF is because they have made it their own pick and see a chance to get their readers in early on a play that as I said, could be a lifechanger. That pays off for them down the road for when these promo sites do get paid to do a pick as it gives them more cred. But again, NO ONE IS PAYING A PROMO SITE TO PROMOTE MMRF.

As for how it is trading, there is some dilution. There is in almost any stock you buy, including FB and GOOG. Just a fact. The volume in the coming days will more than overcome that. Watch. :)

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Specifically about Bullquake Bible belt. I have been in contact with that site explaining to them how if they come out on something like MMRF and it does well, it helps their business in the future. No one paid Bullquake to write about it, and as far as I know they didnt buy any shares. They are just doing it because they like the stock and company.

I would be happy to show you the emails between us showing this.

There will be other sites writing about MMRF in the future too as word starts to spread about their patents and what they mean. Every one of these sites will be trying to get in, claiming they discovered it. Watch.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And gee whiz, no one involved with penny stocks would ever lie to anybody.:rolleyes:

Cordon, I hope you make a million bucks. I really do. But you could stand to be a lot more skeptical. The stock market and especially the no-rules, wild west penny stock market is about the fleecing of suckers. If you're not thinking that way, it's a good chance that you're one of the suckers.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
As for iqqi, she takes pot shots at me whenever she can, just like a drive by shooter. She is what she is.
You can call it what you want.

You were hyping RTGV all day when it was at .01 levels and now it's at .0004. You were also still hyping MMRF when it was at .3, and it fell to the levels it is at now.

Buyer beware. cordoncordon makes some good calls, but he also makes some very bad ones. Don't jump in blindly on the hype. Also keep in mind he tends to buy way more than you will, and so has a lot more to sell to those of you buying in on his advice. MMRF could be a great buy here at these levels, has a great story. But as they say in the penny market, "don't fall in love with the story". I think it might do well... now that it has fallen so low!

I just started trading a couple of years ago, and so I study other "vet" traders, including you, cordoncordon. So I'm well aware of your recent failed calls. Especially the ones you pump here.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MMRF up nice today and on ever increasing volume. Look back in this thread for my DD. Chart is setting up for a major explosion. Gonna be a life changer.

Well my last few "failed calls" were MRNA from .34 to .70, and TELK from $1.35 to $2.3. Also had LQMT from .11 to .14 and GMXS from .03 to .065.

Market is heating up. MMRF is heating up even more.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might also add in regards to MMRF, due to Obama's health care plan, all Doctors, Hospitals, and Pharmacies must be HIPPA compliant by 2014 or face stiff penalties. They MUST supply these PHR's. The race is on from companies, Doctors, and hospitals that use paper medical records to adapt to this, to implement it, or face the consequences. MMRF has the PATENTS from the US patent office that cover how info is uploaded to a PHR-Personal Health Record, from an EMR or any other uploading system. This could be worth Billions. Repeat, BILLIONS. Especially when they go after the pharmacies. Gonna be beautiful.

http://electronicmedicalrecordsmand...cal-records-mandate/emr-mandate-2014-deadline

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MMRF is down today, and it looks like dilution on news.

Any comments or advice to those who may have followed your advice and bought this the other day, cordoncordon?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
MMRF is down today, and it looks like dilution on news.

Any comments or advice to those who may have followed your advice and bought this the other day, cordoncordon?
Yeah. Hold and buy if you can. Lots of good things coming.

Nice day Friday.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest ... watch VSMR. :) Thats all I am going to say.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MMRF announced another licensing deal with their patents Monday. Those should start coming in like crazy.

MMRF Patent Infringement Play DD-NEXT VRNG type runner>>

MMRF, MMR Global, is continuing to see higher and higher volume, record volume actually although it is lower today, and is now up about 60% the past two weeks to .024. And I believe the best is yet to come. Why? Because their patents and what they mean to the PHR and EMR markets are just scratching the surface as far as public awareness.

PHR's and EMR's are GOVT. MANDATED and why MMRF is set to profit bigtime leading up to 2014.
Due to Obama's health care plan, all Doctors, Hospitals, and Pharmacies must be HIPPA compliant by 2014 or face stiff penalties. They MUST supply these PHR's. The race is on from companies, Doctors, and hospitals that use paper medical records to adapt to this, to implement it, or face the consequences. MMRF has the PATENTS from the US patent office that cover how info is uploaded to a PHR-Personal Health Record, from an EMR or any other uploading system. This could be worth Billions. Repeat, BILLIONS. Especially when they go after the pharmacies. Gonna be beautiful. IMO.

http://electronicmedicalrecordsmand...cal-records-mandate/emr-mandate-2014-deadline

MMRF at .025-MAJOR PATENT INFRINGEMENT PLAY, last time it ran it 2 years ago, over a 5 month period, it went to .35 from .07, and there is much more happening now. Much. Chart looks great as well. Look at the volume this past week and today. Huge, all time record for it and it is just now starting to get some serious eyes on it from both investors and potential business partners. Why? Because it is about to be the next PTSC (remember that one? from .05 to $2) patent infringement play after their PHR (personal health records) patents are starting to get notice, along with much more.

CEO is worth hundreds of millions from a prior company he founded on the nasdaq, Smartalk. He recently was responsible for bringing the space shuttle to LA where it now rests at the LA science museum and is very well respected around the LA area.

Obama has made PHR's-personal health records, and EHR's-electronic health records, mandatory by 2014. MMRF has THE BEST PHR out there today, able to be uploaded into from any portal, internet connection, fax, telephone, other EHR system, or email. Only one to really do this.

Major major revenue producing deals coming. One just announces was for $17 M, and yet the market cap is around $7 M. That deal was the tip of the ice burg as PHR sales begin to heat up headed into 2014 and the Obama mandate.

Major merger talks coming as well with Big time medical companies.

The BIG thing is they have received 6 patents in recent days, one last week, that gives them complete control over any info uploaded from a EHR software system to a PHR. So any hospital and doctor is in violation. But the big thing is the patent today gives them patent power over all pharmacies as well. So any walgreens, walmart, cvs, rite aid, etc that writes a script from a PHR? And they all do....is in violation. This is literally worth BILLIONS. The publicity alone, much like what is going in with VRNG and their patent lawsuit with GOOG, will be priceless. This will be the patent play of the year, except on the OTC. EVERYONE will want in on it.

Much more coming as well, such as potential deals with the the race horse PHR market, which is going to be worth hundreds of millions of dollars to MMRF. Talks undergoing and when completed, will give MMRF $100 M in revs overnight just from that. Also in talks with major nursing advocates that have 100's of thousands of members.

Basically as I said you have here the PTSC or VRNG play of the OTC, in a potential lawuit and royalty market worth billions. Once wind of this starts to get out, and its starting to, and people start realizing this is a pure patent play along with a play that major revs are coming in via PHR product sales? Sky is the limit. The PHR and EHR market will be worth $10's of billions by 2014. MMR has control of it now. Stock ran to .35 2 years ago on much less than it has now.

Here are a couple patent PRs and a story written on it explaining some of the patents and what they mean. Let me know if you need more info.
http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=55280686

http://ducknetweb.blogspot.com/2012/12/mmrglobal-patent-portfolio-bob-lorsch.html

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bio Med Reports, a very well respected website devoted to bio tech and medical public companies, just came out with an article about MMRF with no compensation. Quite a coup to get written up like this.

http://www.biomedreports.com/201212...infringement-play-may-move-shares-higher.html
MMR GLOBAL'S PATENT INFRINGEMENT PLAY MAY MOVE SHARES HIGHER
Super speculative penny stock players are buzzing about MMR Global's (MMRF) which looks set to become an interesting patent infringement play that could push shares even higher in the days and weeks ahead.

First, a little background, MMR Global (MMRF.OB) is a PHR-Personal Health Records, and EMR-Electronic Medical Records, company based in Los Angeles, and due in large part to some interesting patents they have been granted during the past few months from the US Patent Office, the stock has been trending higher on record weekly volume the past two weeks.

MMR Global is in a market, that thanks to U.S. government mandates, appears to be heating up as we enter the 2013 calender year.

President Obama, through his HITECH Act aimed at health reform, has mandated that doctors, hospitals, and pharmacies supply PHR's to their patients and customers by 2014. If they fail to do so, medical entities face stiff fines and penalties that could prove harmful to their bottom line.

MMR Global was born 4 years ago to help supply this potential $14 Billion market via their easy to use PHR and their version of an EMR-MMpro. The MyMedicalRecords PHR was created to help individuals and families maintain their medical records electronically in a safe and secure manner using their patented technology. The technology allows PHR's to be uploaded with all medical information from any portal, fax, uploading device, another EMR system, or phone. The patents they have received the past few months appear to give them strong royalty and licensing control over 'how the PHR is uploaded via fax, internet, phone, etc'. These patents are for the system or process of uploading into a PHR. So any doctor or pharmacy like a CVS or Walgreens, that keeps medical records on their patients, and that access those records electronically, are potentially infringing upon these patents.

Needless to say, the potential license fees and royalties the company could garner from these patents could run into the many $hundreds of millions, which for a company with a current market cap of $8 million, could be quite a coup for them. In addition, any lawsuit that they undertake against a large hospital or a well known pharmacy such as a CVS or Walgreens is something that is likely to draw quite a bit of attention to themselves and the stock from investors. MMR Global is currently sending out letters to potential infringing companies informing them of these patents, and is looking to make royalty deals with them as soon as possible. For example, a licensing deal was just announced with 4Medica and although specific monetary figures were not released, it could be sign of good things to come.

Recently, patent infringement plays have been all the rage, with the likes of Vringo (AMEX:VRNG) and others moving up 500% or more due to the hope of licensing or court appointed monies coming into the company. Not long ago, another patent play, Patriot Scientific (PTSC.OB), went from 5 cents to $2 from the publicity of their patent lawsuits against AMD. So the potential is there for a nice move up from this patent hype that is just now starting to hit the stock and company.

In addition to the potential patent news coming, as stated earlier the company has a number of products they are currently selling in the PHR/EMR market, including their MymedicalRecords PHR (MyMedicalRecords.com) and MMPro-their version of an EMR. In fact they just completed a $17 million pipeline deal with VisiInc from Australia to supply them with thousands of MMPro units.

The firm is also in talks with a number of other companies, such as the Vida Nursing out of Las Vegas, to embed the PHR into the partnering company's already ongoing services as well. With hospitals and doctors scrambling in 2013 to become compliant with the PHR Government mandate, MMR Global stands to greatly benefit from this growing market as hospitals, doctors, and pharmacies race to implement this technology and avoid heavy fines and penalties.

The CEO of MMR Global, Mr. Robert Lorsch, is a well known businessman and philanthropist in the Los Angeles area, and was the former CEO of Smartalk, which traded on the Nasdaq and was turned from a small startup into a $billion company at one point. So he has a history of taking a microcap company and turning it into something much larger. In addition, he has been very giving in his charitable endeavors and just recently played a large part in having the Space Shuttle Endeavor delivered to the Los Angeles Science Museum, where the family pavilion of the California Science Center is named after him.

A word of caution, MMR Global is a small company. And while they did do revenues of around $1.5 for the past fiscal year and are forecasting revenues of over $5 M this year, they are not cash flow positive as of yet and do have debt. Therefore any investment in the stock of this company does carry some risk.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know the first thing into buying stocks someone teach me in laymen terms

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys and girls, I am hearing DHSM will be getting MAJOR play starting early next week, and 10 cents is the target. 3 cents right now.