"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

New school.......

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Well, this has been a crazy summer. A lot of ups and downs but way more ups than downs. Anyways, I'm gonna be going to a new school starting this wednesday for my junior year. I was initially going to play football, and I would have started at Free Safety, however, I sprained my ankle pretty bad, had surgery, and I'm out for the season.

I'm saying this because had I played football I'd know a few people, but I only went to a couple of camps and didn't really get to know anyone too good. So now I'll be going to a new school where I know no one except for like 5 people, out of the 5, I only REALLY know one of them. I guess I'm kind of nervous because it's going to be tough not knowing anyone. But I'm also excited just thinking of all the possibilities.

And since I can't play football I guess I'm not a "jock" lol, all I've been doing now is playing guitar (since I don't need my ankle for that).

So, other than the obvious things like being respectful and just talking to everyone, anyone have any advice for this first few days?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
if it's totally new to everyone, at least your age..
Look around!

Look for the people who look at you.
Relax and just be laid back and don't take a stress out of it.
Look who settle in the easiest and who have the greatest influence on people, who have charisma and balls to take charge over people.
Who seem to be the coolest and get easily attention and admiration of others.
Look for those who look cool and are coo: who have their social skills shining.
Those who get people with them just because they are what they are.

Then after locating these few people, make friends with them.
Those few who are above the normal crowd are important people to know your days in the school.

Also get your own stuff together too!
Dress good and act cool.
You know how important the first impression is!

Try also to be as open as you can.
Make comments, interact with the new environment.

So observe, interact, make new friends, charm people around you and on the top of it: Have fun!
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Here's something that is important. Be cool with EVERYONE. Don't start leaving people out or hating on certain people. If you see someone who isn't included, include them. It'll make you stand out amongst the crowd. You'll gain a lot of popularity if you're the type of guy who doesn't hate on anyone, no matter who they are. And something that often happens is that the guy you're messing with ends up being some hot girl's brother, or some friendship relationship.

Have fun in high school.
 

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Good point brougt up by NRM.
 

TheWanderer

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Any more advice? The first couple of days have been tough. I've noticed this school is VERY clicky. I know a few people, and getting to know a few more but it still feels so akward most of the time. Kinda hard to get in the prep/jock group when you're not playing football because you screwed up your ankle.

Anyways, I've spotted who the "leaders" are in my classes. But idk, it'll take some time to get used to it. So any more advice would be great.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
I hope one of the leaders you've noticed is you.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Turn up to the football training sessions anyway and you will be considered part of the team and it shows commitment to it. It may be frustrating but it worked (and my schools old head boy got to be head boy by doing it).

All schools are full of clliques, if you can tag pretty much who the leaders are, be friends with all of them, that way you are automaticallly in with ALL the cliques.
 
Top