Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Rule When It Comes To Women

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Follow What She Does:

1. If she shows interest, ask her out.
2. If she insults you, neghit back.
3. If she compliments you, compliment her back.
4. If she shows you some love, show some back.
5. If she pulls away, you pull back as well.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahh, basically mirror her moves....

what if she starts crying about something like a relative dying...do you offer your shoulder for her to cry on?

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rebound Material said:
ahh, basically mirror her moves....

what if she starts crying about something like a relative dying...do you offer your shoulder for her to cry on?
Yes, because you will be sharing in her pain.

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
Follow What She Does:

1. If she shows interest, ask her out.
2. If she insults you, neghit back.
3. If she compliments you, compliment her back.
4. If she shows you some love, show some back.
5. If she pulls away, you pull back as well.
did you apply this in the real world and what happened?

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't applied it yet (haven't found a girl worth pursuing at the moment) but I can't see how it cannot work.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OrangeCrusader said:
Not a bad idea, but don't be afraid to lead and go by your own decisions.
I agree. While both the guy and the girl want the relationship, the trouble usually starts when the guy is trying to control the course of the relationship. Leave that to her and follow along. It doesn't mean that you can't make some decisions (this is not a hard fast rule) but let her decide what she wants (how to celebrate the anniversaries, how much time you spend with each other, how much affection she needs, what should be the next step if you are ready for that step). It is not your responsibility to decide that for her.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're the guy, you're supposed to lead, not wait for her to do something so you can react to it. on that note, what do you do when she does NOTHING?

that would be funny to watch. two people waiting to react to each other

this sht won't work. if you don't believe me, go test it out

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Juan_Man said:
It doesn't mean that you can't make some decisions (this is not a hard fast rule) but let her decide what she wants (how to celebrate the anniversaries, how much time you spend with each other, how much affection she needs, what should be the next step if you are ready for that step). It is not your responsibility to decide that for her.
most AFC's do this naturally. then they wonder why they got cheated on

her leading = you reacting = you getting sucked into her frame and supplicating

you leading = her feeling protected = masculine/feminine polarity

which do you think is more natural?

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
you're the guy, you're supposed to lead, not wait for her to do something so you can react to it. on that note, what do you do when she does NOTHING?

that would be funny to watch. two people waiting to react to each other

this sht won't work. if you don't believe me, go test it out
Like I said, this is not a hard fast rule. If she does NOTHING, then suggest SOMETHING.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day when guys weren't trying uber hard to be mysterious and aloof they'd do all of those things with women. It was called "flirting."

RokyRoc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Back in the day when guys weren't trying uber hard to be mysterious and aloof they'd do all of those things with women. It was called "flirting."

lol nice:up:

wouldnt say theses rules are new. been around as long as girls have been, easiest and quickest way to get a girl, till she figures you out and then ur f*** if you dont got real game.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ready123 took the words out of my mouth, although I do like Francisco d'Anconia's post.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
Ready123 took the words out of my mouth, although I do like Francisco d'Anconia's post.
Ready123 has a point but it's more true if she leads you into doing something without offering something herself. If you're being led around like a dog, you're definitely reacting. However, if it's going back and forth between each of you, you're then interacting. HUGE difference.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea I was generalizing to address the one dude's argument you should let the girl set the precedent for the relationship

I think within the greater backdrop of the relationship, the guy should be leading. Oftentimes there's no other way. If it's a pick-up the guy has to be the one escalating. If it's an anniversary, the guy gets points for taking charge, not for waiting on the girl to tell him what she wants. But on a smaller level, within the flow of a particular conversation, there should be give and take. That willingness to let yourself go into her frame and vice versa is where chemistry comes from. Some people call this connection, others call it vibing

But I don't think this what the OP was trying to get at. He was looking for a magic pill when it comes to communication and he opted to be as passive as possible