"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

New plate wants me to spend money on her?

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
56
Reaction score
46
Age
55
Location
Redondo Beach, CA
you must pay in one way or another if you want to get p00nt4ng
Before I unplugged, I was seeing a hot 50yr old cougar for awhile. I haven't been banging her. She never even seen or touched my deek. She talked about how she'd have to move in with a guy instead of him moving in with her. Also she said she wished she could afford a chin lift and a face lift at some point. That was the last date I had with her. I don't miss her one bit.
 

Magotrox

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
76
No DJ, PUA or whatever similar to that would pay for sex. This is what she want you to do. Tell her that she's not being a good girl, and bad girls don't get your attention, much less your money. You can be ****y and funny saying something like that, but have no fear to say it. No matter what, NEVER pay for sex.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
LOL your trolling is so stupid and schizophrenic. There are no quality women yet you claim to have multiple girlfriends who are "slut in bed and a total classy sexy lady to the rest of the world."
It's a common sentiment that there's no such thing as quality, there's interested women and uninterested women, and that will coincide with any notion of "quality"
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
How are you “seeing” this chick but only got head? I’ve had more intimate encounters with strangers in a field and that’s not even a joke.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top