Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

new plate..and honesty

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been seeing this woman for about two weeks, so far so good. There's just one catch. She works in a large facility....with my ex. They don't know each other but theoretically could meet.
Things with the new plate were going well, she was chasing hard. All buying signals. But I had a bout of honesty, and told her about the ex when it started to look like we were going to jump in the sack at the next opportunity.
Sounds stupid I know, but I don't like to put people in crappy positions like that.
I know most of the answer to my own question, carry on and let her chase but any other suggestions. She is almost radio silent today after we talked.
And no, we haven't had sex. No opportunity, just made out a bit after she found out.

Overanalysing? I currently have two other plates.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure why she would care that you had an ex where she worked, especially since she doesn't know her.

If there's a problem, maybe it's that you are coming across as too serious for bringing it up after only knowing her for two weeks, and haven't even had sex yet.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
but I don't like to put people in crappy positions like that
What position? Having an ex in the same company didn't kill you, it was telling her that you did to ... spare her that grossed her out. You'd likely have got laid if you said, "your company has worked well for me - wink".

SH

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I thought about both those things. Its just that she talks about her job a lot so to have it come out later seemed...like I was hiding something. I don't need the lay enough to not be open.
I handled as casually as possible, and we kept the date going another hour.
I don't think any of this changes the game plan. I don't want to lie to get laid.
Anyway, its been said. If she thinks its a big deal then my princess is in another castle.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
Well I thought about both those things. Its just that she talks about her job a lot so to have it come out later seemed...like I was hiding something. I don't need the lay enough to not be open.
I handled as casually as possible, and we kept the date going another hour.
I don't think any of this changes the game plan. I don't want to lie to get laid.
Anyway, its been said. If she thinks its a big deal then my princess is in another castle.
You would not have been lying.
What you said is exactly the mindset that has challenged me for years.

Why would you tell someone your interested in something that might be deemed as negative about yourself? Do you think this woman would tell you ... hey, you're adorable, but ... just so there are no surprises, I blew the football team in high school. A little graphic, but hopefully you get my point.

Should a woman find out that you have an ex in the same company she works in, you would say ... "And???". Company, City, Country Planet, who cares?

Point is .... I have a steady girlfriend now ... best since divorce ... and she knows the least about my past! Nada, zippo, squat! When she finds out about it, I will ask "And???".

This is where many men fail and women don't ....
Women offer the physical where blue pill men offer honor.
Women may say they seek honor, but it's the physical they biologically crave.
Be a cad (or pretend to be), so as to get and keep your woman!
You may not need a lay so bad (of course it would be great), but ... do you really think you're only doing yourself a favor?

SH

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I see your point. I guess I look at it like...she talked about her job. If she talked about seeing other people I'd be open about that too. Or god forbid if I had something she might catch, I'd tell her that too.
I'm looking at it like I'm still the catch. Cause objectively she could have all the pump and dumps she wants. If she wants a quality guy, she can take a shot at me.

What I'm asking you guys is do you think there's anything I should do differently then standard game.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Albatross,
I am sure you are the type of Guy I could buy a house off,or a car...the sort that made the integrity of Americans a by word...but dear friend...Spinning plates and honesty are oxymorons,they are anti thetical...appreciate that,you either have your squeaky clean morals or you have clandestine fun...cant have both...and being honest with a Bird before you jump in the sack...have you a Death wish!

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Choking on that red pill this morning. I got the "you don't communicate enough, good luck" text this morning.

You were right, you can't fight city hall.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
Choking on that red pill this morning. I got the "you don't communicate enough, good luck" text this morning.
Ironic that you were trying to be frank with her, and she accuses you of not communicating enough.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironic yes, but I'm not analyzing it. We traded far too many texts, and talked way too much by SS standards. And that just made her chase harder when I tried to cut that back.

Anyway it is what it is. I really don't have time for three plates, but she was pretty cute.

Appreciate the feedback fellas.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm albatross. What would Dr. Harley say?

Honesty is the best policy?

I think so.

Let her have some space. She will be comparing herself to that OW now. Maybe just reassure her that you no longer have any interest in the ex.

Epi

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my ex just texted me and asked why this girl is asking about her...no kidding.
Maybe there is a threesome in my future. In the meantime, no contact. Other plates.

Women really are fvcked.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
Well my ex just texted me and asked why this girl is asking about her...no kidding.
Maybe there is a threesome in my future. In the meantime, no contact. Other plates.

Women really are fvcked.
No kidding.
Espi was right.

Wow!

SH