"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

New Pill Discovered - The Grey Pill

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
Also known as the blank pill.

What is the Grey Pill?
It is neither societal conditioning nor an awakening.
It is a false sense of trust for monetary gain.

How many times have you heard:

"I'll give you a million dollars if you help me get it out of my country. I'll need $100,000 from you before I get started."

"How would you like to own your own business for only $200 a day?"

"The government is after me and I need to secure my money with someone I can trust. Give me some of your money so I can hide my money with it. I'll need at least $100"

This is a prime example of a a grey pill scam

The Grey Pill has many forms.
It blinds people with greed, lust, desire, and material possessions.

I remember in the early 2000's I was using Yahoo Personals to meet women.
I came across a really beautiful woman in my area and emailed her.
I got a response back from a translator. It turns out she was a Russian model that was using a dating service to meet men in America.
I'm not sure if this was actually true or not. I had no way of doing a background check on this individual.
When I spoke to the translator, he mentioned about a translation service fee that would be charged if I wanted to contact her.
It was not a large sum of money for each translation. I think it was $32 per translated email.
If I was grey pilled and desperate, I probably would've fell for it. But I ignored and moved on.

Another incident involved at a job fair when I was younger.
A middle aged man in a suit approached me and said "How would you like to become a manager?"
Managers typically make good salary, so this idea sounded enticing.
Now remember this was in the early 2000's with many pyramid schemes running rampant all over the world.
This guy was a Primerica agent looking to hook desperate people looking for jobs with a prospecting offer.
You know what's really absurd? When they hire you, you don't even get paid.
You have to pay them an initial fee of $200 to receive a set of packets training you how to become an insurance salesman.

Pyramid Schemes prey upon Grey Pilled individuals that believe if it sounds too good to be true, then it is truly meant to be. And everything ALWAYS happens for a reason.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
Also known as the blank pill.

What is the Grey Pill?
It is neither societal conditioning nor an awakening.
It is a false sense of trust for monetary gain.
It's everywhere.

Look at books for example. The same cliche and bullsh1t. With few exceptions.

We are on a age of futility.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I think if there is a Grey Pill it's when you start thinking you're too old to get *****. Getting scammed is nothing new and it's not just women that pull these scams, either.
 

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
1,907
Reaction score
2,437
It's simple:

* if a woman approaches me, flirts with me, shows me too much interest, then I want nothing to do with her.

* if someone approaches me with a job offer (unsolicited), then I dont want it.
 
Top