Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New movement on social media makes the #Metoo movement look like Kindergarten

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a desperate attempt to make some sort of statement, pro-choice women have made the #SexStrike hashtag go viral. What does this entail? Women who are pro-choice have decided to not risk having a baby because they no longer can decide whether to have a baby or not. Their response to this is to flat out deny sex to men unless they are actively trying to have a baby. A decision that has picked up steam on Twitter with this hashtag and it's getting mixed reactions.

While there are many allies who support this notion, a lot of men are not responding well to this by demeaning women even more than they already do.
In one of the many statements linked to this #SexStrike hashtag, women write the following:
"Women of America: Take the pledge! Because SCOTUS overturned Roe v. Wade, we cannot take the risk of an unintended pregnancy.
Our reproductive rights are being erased.
Until women have legal control over our own bodies we just cannot risk pregnancy.
"Therefore, we will not have sex with any man including our husbands, unless we are trying to become pregnant."
"JOIN ME by not having sex until we get bodily autonomy back.
I'm calling for a #SexStrike. Pass it on."

Reactions were immediate from all over Twitter ranging from actual support to insults from people who disagree with this measure. Women from all walks of life are supporting this hashtag, including celebrities.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Successful guys will have even more sex, unsuccessful guys will keep being unsuccessful while the average married will be in even deeper troubles.

Anyway weaponizing their pvssies and reminding us they offer something beside sex not really works that good.

Serenity

Reaction score
"Therefore, we will not have sex with any man including our husbands, unless we are trying to become pregnant."
Haha, what could go wrong?

If this really takes off the divorce rates will skyrocket and cheating will run absolutely rampant. There will always be some women who won't participate so cheating will be possible. Some men won't divorce even if sex dries up, but I'm pretty sure it will be the last drop to many.

It's very bad idea overall.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So boring. Women will always say one thing and do another entirely. They're the greatest liars between the sexes.

The guys who aren't already having sex will still not being having sex so that don't care. And the guys who are having sex will continue to have it with their girls, save for the betas with their gorilla liberal gfs.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haley beat me to it. They SAY they're going on a strike, but when the tingles becomes strong enough...

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The elation I’ll feel when this so called “strike” fails for reasons we all know will know no bounds.

I also think that for the men out there with any sense,this should open their eyes as to how women weaponize their gender.

More likely,though,that there will be multitudes of pathetic excuses for men supporting this nonsense.Oh well....

RickTheToad

Reaction score

While I am in complete agreement with a female's right to choose, if my gf or significant other did this sh!t, I'd walk. It's actually a legal reason for fault divorce as well. Life is seriously becoming a circus.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are so unable to control themselves that have to kill their own offspring. Sure, they can pull off abstinence. Sure.