Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Milf-Cougar situation

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks dude...POF and OKCUPID are full of trash bag attention wh0res. Plenty much all the sites are the same including apps like Tinder. I was just thinking with my other brain because I saw her body and I was impressed with her ass and curves...But she definitely looked her age with wrinkles and bags under her eyes....Worst of all, the LIES, and her sluttty photos on instragram. Horrible....Anyway, on to the next.
Anything that's free of course is going to have trash because it's FREE. Match, Eharmony have better women it seems. More picky likely and lots of guys competing for fewer women but overall the women are more professional.

Overall, OLD sucks. It wasn't as bad 15 years ago and pretty decent and a lot easier to meet women on OLD. Now, every Tom **** and Harry has a smartphone. So you have tons more guys and tons more women using OLD too. A lot of the women are on OLD for validation as well from her peers. I made a free match profile like 6 years ago and even then down here the quality of the women were better and far more decent women using it. Even POF wasn't as bad back then.

So, when will OLD just simply hit rock bottom? I mean, when will the bottom fall out on OLD? Will some kind of different app eventually come along and sites like Tinder, Match will just go the ways of Myspace? It seems when Match LLC bought up all the major sites is when it started to really go down.

I like the facebook dating app. Reply rates are better actually. Simply just not enough people around here on it but much easier to use than match or POF and tons less time consuming.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hey man, Should interest you to know that I blocked this (GILF) beetch. She was being flaky all of a sudden and I just realized what I am doing haha. She lied in her profile (said she was never married, no kids) and in person, she told me that she has two kids who are old enough to be my siblings haha and divorced...I understand, she was too old, a liar, very slutttty, and that's it...Anyway, I'm done with her...
Good, you are coming to your senses. Once a person lies blatantly like that for all the word can see, you know she's of low quality. If she'd lie about kids, imagine what else she'd lie about.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Good, you are coming to your senses. Once a person lies blatantly like that for all the word can see, you know she's of low quality. If she'd lie about kids, imagine what else she'd lie about.
But lying especially on old is quite common. One date back in oct told me she was never married but then I saw on Facebook she was recently divorced. Why would she want to hide her divorce?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
But lying especially on old is quite common. One date back in oct told me she was never married but then I saw on Facebook she was recently divorced. Why would she want to hide her divorce?
Many people still have a stigma against divorce. If a person has to lie to get a date, then they have something to hide.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Women lie? I’m shocked. I’m sure it’s only a few that lie.

ERB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. You and @The Purifier are better than this crap. @biggoal you're 36. @The Purifier, you're in your early to mid 30's.. WTF? Has life beaten you down so much you need to run after GILFs? Unless the b itch is Liz Hurley, Heidi Klum or Christy Brinkley, you are wasting your time and really hitting a new low. We cannot help you. Only you (and a good therapist) will talk you out of this funk. That is, unless, you guys are in the closet such like French Pres. Emmanuel Macron (should have his name changed to Emasculated Macron).