Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Milf-Cougar situation

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Man dont worry about that crap, seriously with a women that much older if you find her attractive smash smash smash and dump when things get boring.

With a man that much younger than her its just what she wants. At that age she just want to feel likeshe still got it lolll

Smash until you get bored, this wont be going anywhere anyway.
No excuse for a dude in his thirties to consider smashing a 50+ y.o. lady. None. No self-respecting dude would consider that.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
No excuse for a dude in his thirties to consider smashing a 50+ y.o. lady. None. No self-respecting dude would consider that.
People are really wailing on me for messaging women nearly 50 years old.

The Purifier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. Get a grip. You are not having an LTR with a 50 something year old woman or I hope you aren't even considering it.

Bang her until she goes crazy and then bounce.

What is so hard to understand about these type of women? They are not relationship material only banging material. Stop falling in love with.anyone who puts out.
Good point dude. I mean, it's just because I feel lonely sometimes and get desperate. I make stupid decisions...But to my credit, I was banging this other 50 year old woman and she turned out to be crazy AF and a liar/manipulator and I ditched her finally after 2 months. Funny enough, I didn't need lube for her haha...I get her so wet...She was just starting menopause.

This other *****, god knows what her story is...Definitely would have to wrap my tool but she's already playing games or making excuses so I don't know...Probably better off...Don't want to get involved with another crazy *****. I'll give her one more chance but after that I'm moving on...I already got another date lined up with another chick.

The Purifier

Don Juan
Reaction score
problem is like most guys like him, he will get "feelings", if he could just bang and leave he wouldn't make this topic to start with

You are right that's why I made this thread...I want to conquer this problem though for real. She's already making excuses but it could be legit...Anyway, maybe I'll just give her one more chance and we can hook up a few times and have fun, great....I just don't want to get attached. I know there is no future with this woman.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Even my mom cringes when I mention to her a date I went on and tell her the woman was like 40 lol.

she mentions why I'm chasing after damaged goods and that I should go for my age or younger.
Listen to your elders, they definitely have more real life experience and may quite possibly be more intelligent …

The Purifier

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get why so many people are bashing my interest in an older woman...I know she is over 50 but I thought most of you would be saying hit it until it gets boring or she goes crazy...Some of you said that but others no....It's not my ideal situation...Of course I'd rather be banging 20 or 30 something's but right now it's like a fantasy I guess....Stifler's mom....

And another thing....How can I not get attached or get feelings? That is what's causing the problem to begin with. Believe me, I wish I could just hook up without feelings.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I don't get why so many people are bashing my interest in an older woman...I know she is over 50 but I thought most of you would be saying hit it until it gets boring or she goes crazy...Some of you said that but others no....It's not my ideal situation...Of course I'd rather be banging 20 or 30 something's but right now it's like a fantasy I guess....Stifler's mom....
Over 50? how old are you btw? Even with me I have my limitations. Over 50 no way.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
People are really wailing on me for messaging women nearly 50 years old.
Yes. You and @The Purifier are better than this crap. @biggoal you're 36. @The Purifier, you're in your early to mid 30's.. WTF? Has life beaten you down so much you need to run after GILFs? Unless the b itch is Liz Hurley, Heidi Klum or Christy Brinkley, you are wasting your time and really hitting a new low. We cannot help you. Only you (and a good therapist) will talk you out of this funk. That is, unless, you guys are in the closet such like French Pres. Emmanuel Macron (should have his name changed to Emasculated Macron).

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. You and @The Purifier are better than this crap. @biggoal you're 36. @The Purifier, you're in your early to mid 30's.. WTF? Has life beaten you down so much you need to run after GILFs? Unless the b itch is Liz Hurley, Heidi Klum or Christy Brinkley, you are wasting your time and really hitting a new low. We cannot help you. Only you (and a good therapist) will talk you out of this funk. That is, unless, you guys are in the closet such like French Pres. Emmanuel Macron (should have his name changed to Emasculated Macron).
On Facebook dating app I
was talking to a cute 44 year old who's a grandmother of two lol.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great mindset right there.

Macron should have his T tested.

The Purifier

Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, I'm in my early 30's. Alright, I get your point dude...You wouldn't waste your time with a hook up with an old woman like that. I get it. On the plus side, I got another date with another chick...She's like 5 years older than me but that's a big improvement from like 18 years older. haha.

You guys don't understand how attractive this broad is...Seriously, she has a great big ass and nice tits...Good body...Maybe this is ridiculous and I should go for younger chicks like mid to late 20's but it's a fantasy. Remember American Pie? Stifler's mom

Last edited:

The Purifier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Over 50? how old are you btw? Even with me I have my limitations. Over 50 no way.

33...Well what's the difference, if you are going for a woman in her late 40's...It's only a couple years older haha. The thing is I look like I'm 25 too.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
On Facebook dating app I
was talking to a cute 44 year old who's a grandmother of two lol.
You're not helping yourself dude.

Yes, I'm in my early 30's. Alright, I get your point dude...You wouldn't waste your time with a hook up with an old woman like that. I get it. On the plus side, I got another date with another chick...She's like 5 years older than me but that's a big improvement from like 18 years older. haha.

You guys don't understand how attractive this broad is...Seriously, she has a great big ass and nice tits...Good body...Maybe this is ridiculous and I should go for younger chicks like mid to late 20's but it's a fantasy. Remember American Pie? Stifler's mom
Stick with the mid 30's chick. Skip the menopause lady. Stifler's mom was in her late 30's... Coolidge, the actress that played her, is 58 now. That means she was around 38 back then. Not to mention, she wasted her life too. Never married no kids. Anyways, go with ladies in your range, not GILFs.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score

Stick with the mid 30's chick. Skip the menopause lady. Stifler's mom was in her late 30's... Coolidge, the actress that played her, is 58 now. That means she was around 38 back then. Not to mention, she wasted her life too. Never married no kids. Anyways, go with ladies in your range, not GILFs.
So I talked to that old milf on the phone tonight. She was driving though and her cell reception sucked hard to hear her or hold a conversation. Anyway nice lady but before she pulled into her house she said how I need to find someone child bearing age still so if I want to have kids. She grew up around here and understands how hard it is to meet younger people around here.

Says I should go closer to my age but the problem is old around here within a 50 mile radius there is not a lot of these pre wall no children women on old. Unless I look up to Bradenton to find huge quantities hence why I go for 40 year olds. Most under 35 are land whales on old in this region and not even them in huge numbers.

So what am I supposed to do if there isnt a quantity of young women in the area? Message someone on old 80 miles away isnt going to want a relationship.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So I talked to that old milf on the phone tonight. She was driving though and her cell reception sucked hard to hear her or hold a conversation. Anyway nice lady but before she pulled into her house she said how I need to find someone child bearing age still so if I want to have kids. She grew up around here and understands how hard it is to meet younger people around here.

Says I should go closer to my age but the problem is old around here within a 50 mile radius there is not a lot of these pre wall no children women on old. Unless I look up to Bradenton to find huge quantities hence why I go for 40 year olds. Most under 35 are land whales on old in this region and not even them in huge numbers.

So what am I supposed to do if there isnt a quantity of young women in the area? Message someone on old 80 miles away isnt going to want a relationship.
There's your other problem.. You are just oozing frustration needing a relationship, not just dating and see where things go naturally. Everyone and God himself (or herself if you ask Ariana Grande) told you to move, you refuse. You are just waiting your time and revving in neutral in life.

Is that what you want? Get your life together dude.. You're 36 going after MILFs and GILFs looking for a relationship.

The Purifier

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's your other problem.. You are just oozing frustration needing a relationship, not just dating and see where things go naturally. Everyone and God himself (or herself if you ask Ariana Grande) told you to move, you refuse. You are just waiting your time and revving in neutral in life.

Is that what you want? Get your life together dude.. You're 36 going after MILFs and GILFs looking for a relationship.

Hey man, Should interest you to know that I blocked this (GILF) beetch. She was being flaky all of a sudden and I just realized what I am doing haha. She lied in her profile (said she was never married, no kids) and in person, she told me that she has two kids who are old enough to be my siblings haha and divorced...I understand, she was too old, a liar, very slutttty, and that's it...Anyway, I'm done with her...

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Hey man, Should interest you to know that I blocked this (GILF) beetch. She was being flaky all of a sudden and I just realized what I am doing haha. She lied in her profile (said she was never married, no kids) and in person, she told me that she has two kids who are old enough to be my siblings haha and divorced...I understand, she was too old, a liar, very slutttty, and that's it...Anyway, I'm done with her...
Ah, the joys of OLD. This is common sadly on OLD. Btw OKcupid, POF, etc. those free sites have some of the trashiest stuff I've ever seen on God's green earth on there. Good job blocking this old lady.

The Purifier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, the joys of OLD. This is common sadly on OLD. Btw OKcupid, POF, etc. those free sites have some of the trashiest stuff I've ever seen on God's green earth on there. Good job blocking this old lady.
Thanks dude...POF and OKCUPID are full of trash bag attention wh0res. Plenty much all the sites are the same including apps like Tinder. I was just thinking with my other brain because I saw her body and I was impressed with her ass and curves...But she definitely looked her age with wrinkles and bags under her eyes....Worst of all, the LIES, and her sluttty photos on instragram. Horrible....Anyway, on to the next.