"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

New member is needing some advice...help a brotha out!

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Location
ATL
Dude...I really dont understand it.

Most girls...anyways, most girls totally dig a brotha, but she didn't remember my name..or atleast that is what she said.

She was staring at me and starting up conversations with me the entire time, until Guy came around and seriously blocked me.


Ahwell, tomorrow is another day, and I will talk to her and whatever happens, happens. Every other gurl there wanted me and two of them called me today...how they got my number...don't know.

ahwell...goodnight fellow DJs.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Location
ATL
UPDATED INFO!!


Ok, I found out from one of the gurls that was at the party that Guy, the one blocking me entire time, is in love with her. She likes him as friend but isn't dating him besides his incessant pleas and hanging around her like a puppy dog.

Now, my goal is to totally take her from him, but I need help from you guys. I am willing to do anything at this point, so I need the Dons to come through for me.

I am going to call her tomorrow. Keep in mind that we are very religious and we can only go out in "group" settings.

Thanks all!


-Maxwell
 

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Originally posted by SynTheUnscathed
UPDATED INFO!!


Ok, I found out from one of the gurls that was at the party that Guy, the one blocking me entire time, is in love with her. She likes him as friend but isn't dating him besides his incessant pleas and hanging around her like a puppy dog.

Now, my goal is to totally take her from him, but I need help from you guys. I am willing to do anything at this point, so I need the Dons to come through for me.

I am going to call her tomorrow. Keep in mind that we are very religious and we can only go out in "group" settings.

Thanks all!


-Maxwell


Seriously you dont even need anyones help, take her from him? He doesnt even have her. The only thing you need to do is get her in an isolated situation so you can let her know what time it is. I dont get that religious only go out in group settings thing, whatr you talking about. How old are you and how old is she anyway. Ok that doesnt matter just set up some type of meeting between yall. And oh one more thing, if you ever see that chump again, dont let him stand in your way, cmon man dont let nobody ruin it for you. If hes hanging around her, take her by the hand or something and just start talking to her or something. He cant do anything about it.
 

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Location
ATL
Yeah I feel you. I will do that.

So, basically now the goal is to set up a time for us to get together so I can work the magic on her.

I am 21, she is 18.

Gotcha.

Any other suggestions/tips?
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
yeah you need to focus on one thing only... KINO

get her alone and touch her.

don't go for the kiss at all.. never start a kiss. feel her up first and then she will want to kiss you.

start with a simple neck massage. Girls whine all the time about something so just touch her neck and give her a massage.

You can kiss her neck and even suck on her nipples but don't kiss her on the lips!

I have actually refused kissing from girls. I tell them that I don't do that unless I have feeling for the girl. Girls have told me that I'm a good guy for that. This makes me really attractive to them. They love it that I reserve kissing for something meaning full.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Location
ATL
Ok, so when I call her tomorrow, make a date for this weekend to see a movie whatnot and try to get some kino in the theatre or at dinner? How long should my conversation be?

Should I bring up the nagging Guy at all?

And if she comes down, she lives an hour and a half away, to see me, does that mean I am in?

Also,what type of movie should I see, a chick flick? Action, horror?

Help a brotha out!

Thanks fellow DJs.

-Maxwell:cool:
 

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
I wouldn't bring up the nagging guy at all. The most you should do is just tease her about it. For example, a girl I know has a guy just like that at work . Every once and a while i'll tease her and say something like, 'hey how is produce boy?' or 'how is the boyfriend?' this will make her laugh. The poor sod actually spent over $100 on a nice watch for her. I couldn't belive it. WHAT an AFC!

anyway, you shouldn't focus on what to say or what to do.

Go see the movie that you want to! be yourself and don't try to impress. If you feel like seeing a horror film then see it. Every time you go out with her you are simply introducing her to your life and who you are.

As a man you have to learn to lead! take control and stand up like a man. Do what you want to in yourlife. The girl (if she is worth anything) will follow your lead. that is what women want. they want a man who will lead the way. Don't second guess yourself. You are worth more than that.

one tip.. when you walk make sure that she is following you. Girls hate guys that follow them around.
 

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Location
ATL
Gotcha....man the Guy that is on her is total AFC man. Totally.

It shouldnt be a problem getting this girl. Whats wrong with me!!

Aight thanks homie, let you know what happens when I call her tomorrow.

Peace,


Maxwell
 

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
1,606
Reaction score
13
Age
46
I was going to post to this yesterday but I was getting kinda frustrated reading it. This is my honest opinion: You had her from the beginning, but you screwed up. Not because you went to a family party, not because you didn't "take her away" from the nag, but because you are WAY too damn wound up and on edge, and worried about every single detail.

From the beginning she was into you. She gave you her number, she invited you to a cookout. Everything was fine. But you were SO concerned that you did something wrong just because she didn't immediately shove her tongue down your throat, or accept your date offer when she had something else to do.

It's almost as if you EXPECT this to not work out because you perceive her to be SO incredible. And since things haven't progressed exactly according to *your* internal agenda, you're getting all bent out of shape and assuming that anything she does "means" something. Ex: "I can't go out on Friday, I have to work" you interpret as "She doesn't like me, I must have screwed up". Whereas if it was just a friend saying that to you (guy or girl) you wouldn't think twice about it and just make plans for another time. So what's the difference? Why is it the "hotter" she is, the more she is probably lying or "flaking" when she can't make a date? I would explore that if I were you. Even if you're not guilty of the above example specifically, you are misintrepreting her actions.

It's as if you're saying internally: "I could never get her, she is just too incredible and glows to me. She'd never want *me*." And now, everything she does you're warping and reshaping in your head to mean exactly the above. To prove yourself right.

Even now, you probably have a shot. But you have to relax. Put it this way, she either wants you, or she doesn't. If she does, you won't have to run any kind of 'game' on her. If she doesn't, then there is no 'game' in the world that will change her mind.

I'm not sure *why* you can only go out in 'group settings'. And if that is the case I really don't know how you will ever be able to talk one-on-one with her to connect with her and truely get to know her. So that part you're going to have to figure out yourself. I think it's silly that at 21 and 18 years old you can't go out to eat together by yourselves. But hey, who am I?

And you won't have to "take her" from the other guy. Like an above poster said, he never had her. And even if he did, she would have to CHOOSE to leave him anyway, you wouldn't be taking anybody. So just relax, call her, talk to her, get to know her. I'm pretty sure the 'forgetting the name' thing was part of her game. That's ok, let her play if she wants. You just be real and honest and she'll eventually see that she can trust you and let her guard down.

Good Luck.

Blitz
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Location
ATL
*puts head down*

Too true, man. Too true.

Thats the kick in the head I needed bro.

Gah...I got some work to do.
 

VictorK

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Canada
If both of you are religious make sure when you kino her it doesnt come off as creepy or needy. It has to be NATURAL. This is a must. Some girls (even religious ones) have the idea that neck rubs are the prelude to sex and such. If she might interpret this and will be offended, use with caution.

Movie sounds alright only if you guys go somewhere afterwards like for dessert or something. You need to talk, flirt, smile, and just be the guy that comes in and swoops her off her feet.
 

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Location
ATL
Called her today, chatted with her for a bit.

Asked her to come to a movie with me Friday, but I forgot she works weekend nights, she told me she is gonna quit this job.

She said she would call me to get together next week. I can't tell if this was genuine or blowing me off. Didn't seem like she was.

I asked about Guy, who I know is in love with her, and she said they were friends and not dating.

We chatted abit more and I cut the convo short saying I had something I had to get done.

All in all...I just ain't sure. Usually I can tell if a girl wants me...but this one...just hard to tell. I guess I will just see what happens call her every so often to talk and get to know her better and see what happens.

And btw after seeing her again, she awesome yes, but I no longer have anxiety about talking to her. So, I guess that is a good thing.

I dont understand this though, all of her friends were on my jock, why is she not on it as well? Is it because she knows I am digging her? She testing me?

It frustratin man...I am trying to suppress the inner AFC but home girl's game is working.

Peace fellow DJ's...

Maxwell
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
This is almost sad. You look like Maxwell. You can create attraction just by being there, but you are worrying about some guy who doesn't even stand a chance. He's a childhood friend so maybe she has hidden feelings or something but who cares?

As for the movie thing you should scratch that I think. First dates are about interactions both mentally and physically, but watching a movie in public gets neither. Maybe one at your house or hers, but i aint really feelin that idea. Something where you can interact in or multiple things would help out, like window shopping and going for a walk, think of something.


Good Luck, and if you look like Maxwell, your d!ck is really goin to watse, lol
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,962
Reaction score
21
Location
toronto
Originally posted by SynTheUnscathed
Called her today, chatted with her for a bit.

Asked her to come to a movie with me Friday, but I forgot she works weekend nights, she told me she is gonna quit this job.

She said she would call me to get together next week. I can't tell if this was genuine or blowing me off. Didn't seem like she was.

I asked about Guy, who I know is in love with her, and she said they were friends and not dating.

We chatted abit more and I cut the convo short saying I had something I had to get done.

All in all...I just ain't sure. Usually I can tell if a girl wants me...but this one...just hard to tell. I guess I will just see what happens call her every so often to talk and get to know her better and see what happens.

And btw after seeing her again, she awesome yes, but I no longer have anxiety about talking to her. So, I guess that is a good thing.

I dont understand this though, all of her friends were on my jock, why is she not on it as well? Is it because she knows I am digging her? She testing me?

It frustratin man...I am trying to suppress the inner AFC but home girl's game is working.

Peace fellow DJ's...

Maxwell
pick a day next week that you think she will be available (thrusday perhaps)

call this girl up and tell her that the only time you have to go out is thursday. Tell her you are too busy any other day.

don't be an afc and wait for her call. you are a busy man and your time is of value.

make the phone coversaion quick too.
 

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2004
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Location
ATL
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
This is almost sad. You look like Maxwell. You can create attraction just by being there, but you are worrying about some guy who doesn't even stand a chance. He's a childhood friend so maybe she has hidden feelings or something but who cares?

As for the movie thing you should scratch that I think. First dates are about interactions both mentally and physically, but watching a movie in public gets neither. Maybe one at your house or hers, but i aint really feelin that idea. Something where you can interact in or multiple things would help out, like window shopping and going for a walk, think of something.


Good Luck, and if you look like Maxwell, your d!ck is really goin to watse, lol

LOL!

Dude...I know sometimes...but anyways, I am hoping my valor in keeping it in check will pay off in the long run.

Peace...
 
Top