Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

new low for reality tv

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I'm watching "naked and afraid" on the discovery channel. Its basically a 21 day survivor with two people, naked. Hey, I'm a pervert, I'm going to check it out.

One man, one woman. She's thirty, reasonably attractive, and MARRIED. I can't shake it. Are we at the point where you're supposed to be ok with your wife being naked with another dude? Sleeping in a hole? I mean Jesus, the husband didn't seem real happy but I would have served the crazy broad.

Am I being unreasonable?

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because its called reality tv doesnt mean its real. They will put anything on tv if it gets people to watch, and get a reaction out of someone; TV producers are some of the biggest wh0res on the planet. But we're all wh0res eh?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I stopped watching this after the first few weeks in protest after they advertised "uncensored version". Then watch and the only thing uncensored was the language, not the \|/ or the ( . )( . ) :cry: