Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New KPOP song, Korean girls tell their men BE AMBITIOUS

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTczMDcwMTA0.html

Lyrics translated: http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...nnpMxS0CRgcJz6g&bvm=bv.54934254,d.aGc&cad=rjt

Translation

Listen my baby
Boys be ambitious~ Boy be ambitious
Listen my baby

You hold my hand then let go, is that really enough for you
You don’t even kiss me, when will you ever progress at this rate
All night long all we do is talk, even when you are drunk you just go home
You’re a man, right? Perhaps you’re just shy?

Oh ~ I can’t take this! The girl is really going to have to say these things first
Oh ~ I can’t take it! Don’t only tell me I’m sexy

Look at my legs, they’re pretty, right? I even wore a short skirt
Look at me like you care
Oh~oh oh oh oh~oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
I’m telling you not to hesitate oh~oh oh~oh~oh

Instead of my eyes look at my legs, grab my hand and hug me
Quit worrying and don’t hold back
Oh~ oh oh oh oh~oh oh oh oh oh oh
You may take my entire heart

Now check it stupid boy, what are you waiting for no no no
While you are acting like this, some other guy might just come and steal me, careful careful!
Listen hurry up

You must suspect that I want you, right now I just want to be a little more sure
What is bad about wanting all of your love?

Oh~ I can’t take this, this situation is absurd
Oh~ I can’t take it, I don’t want to wait for you forever

Look at my legs, they’re pretty right? I even wore a short skirt
Look at me like you care
I’m telling you not to hesitate oh~oh oh~oh~oh

Instead of my eyes, look at my legs, grab my hand and hug me
You may take my entire heart

Don’t call me a baby, I’m a woman you know
All men walking down the street turn to look at me
Everyone but you knows it, everyone but you wants me
I’m your girl, I’m your lady

Look at my legs, they’re pretty right? I even wore a short skirt
You will hate to go home (please stop this)
Come a little closer to me oh~oh oh~oh~oh

Instead of my eyes look at my legs, grab my hand and hug me
Right now, instead of just holding it in, you may hold me

Feminist responds:
Support these movements, put the smackdown on men and society because they deserve it. But leave the girl groups to be, and don’t look down on them because you’re burdening them with feminist expectations that they shouldn’t have to be forced to live up to, and celebrate them for the things they can do. Don’t look for your feminists heroes in K-pop — because these K-pop stars are in need of feminism and their own feminist heroes just as much as the rest of us are.
http://seoulbeats.com/2013/07/dont-look-for-your-feminist-heroes-in-k-pop/

I bet Western Femicunts and their slvtwalk 'no means no' campaigns would have a field day with this.

Single men do a girl a favor today, board a flight bound for Asia and together we can rub bitter feminist western women out of existence forever. Feminism will only end when men stop giving femicunts attention. Bring home those ultra-feminine hotties and parade them around your local campus. ;)

Do your part for a stronger tomorrow, breed with ultra feminine girls today! PM me for info on ESL jobs in Southern China. hahaha
Just as a side OPs, I don't make money off this in any way, I'm volunteering my time for the betterment of Western Men. With your help we can restart the economy and strike down feminism!

These messages brought to you by PUArtistry for the Betterment of North American Brothers or BNAB

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
There are two Koreas. One is an American colony and a b'tch, the other one is so evil it is protected from all the faggit sh't. For North Korea AFC is not a problem, in South men are ***** ass AFCs and they for real need to be playas.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have many Korean friends and they tell me as the culture changes, so does the social landscape. Feminism is growing there and their pop culture is starting to emulate the pop culture of america a decade or two ago.

Divorce rate is going up, and more Korean men are also seeking foreign brides, ironically enough. One Korean man in my laboratory lives separated from his wife and child: his child lives in Korea with her mother and he in America. He told me lots of situations in which the wife is fine for the first few years of marriage, then turns into a control freak.

I don't think looking for the next X country feminine paradise is feasible forever. As Rollo Tomassi says it is a BUFFER for the man.

And if you read stories or talk to people all around the world you see it is changing everywhere. In India and China hypergamy is unrestrained at least in the big cities right now and it is spreading throughout. Korea is in a bit of more "worse" position. At some point each man is going to have to look to himself to see if he can satisfy the impulse of hypergamy in women, rather than go to a country where hypergamy is restrained.

All technologically advanced societies move towards enabling hypergamy for various reasons. If we look to moving to and marrying girls from countries where hypergamy is relatively restrained, pretty soon we'd have to go to the MiddleEast.

LiveFreeX go watch Korean dramas which are touted all over eastern asia for its entertainment value. The vast majority of these shows are about hypergamy, a girl loving two guys, one bad, one good, etc.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of observations.

1) Chances are that song was written by a dude. Most K-Pop and J-Pop songs are pumped out of an industry machine. I doubt the girls even comprehend the meaning of the song. They just show up and do what they're told.

2) Korean dudes are known for their violent (especially while drunk) tempers, as well as their serious c0ckblocking tendencies, especially if they see whitey hitting on one of their ladies.

3) Once I was in a doctors' waiting room (in Korea) and the dude sitting next to me was this big, burly looking guy in full camo's (the real kind). Except when I looked down, under his big black boots he was wearing Donald Duck socks.

Wolfgang D

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
LiveFreeX go watch Korean dramas which are touted all over eastern asia for its entertainment value. The vast majority of these shows are about hypergamy, a girl loving two guys, one bad, one good, etc.
I am getting pretty tired of this word "hypergamy". It seems to be used for whenever a woman chooses the man she wants to be with most. Just like men do. The gripe seems to be that she doesn't choose the speaker.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolfgang D said:
I am getting pretty tired of this word "hypergamy". It seems to be used for whenever a woman chooses the man she wants to be with most. Just like men do. The gripe seems to be that she doesn't choose the speaker.
http://therationalmale.com/2012/03/13/the-hypergamy-conspiracy/

What I mean by hypergamy.

The Korean Dramas I am talking about are not about a woman choosing, in fact it is quite the opposite. It is being with both men, each one satisfying something she wants. There is no gripe, it is just a fact that women seek both cads and dads..And very rarely does a man satisfy both criteria. This is the type of show the current generation of korean women fawn over. Just an observation, as every few months or weeks there is a newly touted paradise of ultra- feminine girls in X country.