Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New kind of escalation

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday i shook some rust off by escalating with one girl who briefly passes by here on occasion (student floor). Now i want to escalate with a girl who actually lives here.

But shes from Bangladesh which is new to me. Anyone have experience escalating with girls from that kind of culture? Where the swedish girl has big tattoos, piercings and distended ears, drinks, brings guys over for ONS frequently and has the obvious hint of sexuality from those things and her mannerisms, this bangladeshi girl by comparison covers her hair with a scarf (though she let it slip talking to her today), basically wears a turtleneck sweater, seems genuinely ... I dont know what word to use but she smiles and giggles consistently by default with no prodding from me, and can actually talk about/bring up subjects like history/geography by her own volition.

I think i did overhear her masturbating the other day, and she might have heard me making out with the swedish girl yesterday which may be why she was so communicative today haha. I need to break the sex barrier but unlike with the swedish girl i dont know if just blatantly starting to talk about sex is a workable idea. I have my own idea for how to escalate by building up body contact through poking her arm while teasing her about her hair, poking her again with another tease and taking it from there by her reaction, but i wanted to check in with you guys if you have any experience/ideas.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably a Muzzy hojabi. Not a typo.

Bangladeshis are basically like Indian/Pakistani chicks. They’re of the same breed. Very similar culture. Either the girl respects that culture or she’s repressed by it, hates it, and wants out. If the latter happens to be the case, she will go wild if you give her the chance. They usually don’t drink (depends on whether she hates her culture or not though).

The better ones might be pretty feminine and would probably be easy to bang because of that, but they’re wifey material just as a heads up; they are gonna want more than just a standard relationship (marriage). Keep us updated.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

I tried to very lightly touch her arm while thanking her as she put food she made for me to taste on the table, but she seemed to instinctively pull back. Her mood didn't shift, she didn't make any shocked expression or change her behavior, it was just like two magnets that repelled each other when they got close enough. She is still very friendly as always.

I dunno about this one... this is a confounding case. No idea about that reaction or what it means for what I should or shouldn't do next. I don't even care about fvcking her, I just want to hear her moan and feel her appreciation when caressed and kissed, and touch a fvcking woman again lol.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

I tried to very lightly touch her arm while thanking her as she put food she made for me to taste on the table, but she seemed to instinctively pull back. Her mood didn't shift, she didn't make any shocked expression or change her behavior, it was just like two magnets that repelled each other when they got close enough. She is still very friendly as always.

I dunno about this one... this is a confounding case. No idea about that reaction or what it means for what I should or shouldn't do next. I don't even care about fvcking her, I just want to hear her moan and feel her appreciation when caressed and kissed, and touch a fvcking woman again lol.
I guess by now you've found out one way or another. So what happened? My guess would be that she wasn't interested because of the way she pulled her hand away. On the other hand she could just be shy and it is a good sign that she was putting herself in a situation where she was alone with you and acting submissive. I'd say from my experience with muslim girls that you might have to go a bit more slowly and gently than normal because what's routine to you might be a first time ever for her. If you make any big sudden moves you'll scare them away, but if you get them feeling horny they'll be excited and curious and as long as you take it step by step they'll want to see what happens next.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess by now you've found out one way or another. So what happened? My guess would be that she wasn't interested because of the way she pulled her hand away. On the other hand she could just be shy and it is a good sign that she was putting herself in a situation where she was alone with you and acting submissive. I'd say from my experience with muslim girls that you might have to go a bit more slowly and gently than normal because what's routine to you might be a first time ever for her. If you make any big sudden moves you'll scare them away, but if you get them feeling horny they'll be excited and curious and as long as you take it step by step they'll want to see what happens next.
Yeah @AttackFormation , what happened with this one?
I decided to deliberately not escalate with the bangladeshi girl. I felt a sense of doing the "right thing" by not treating her casually when her attitude about herself seemed to be serious and temperate. You have to experience it yourself to believe me, because if all you've experienced is girls like that swedish girl who I did escalate with, you don't have a frame of reference. You will just think I'm making excuses for "bad game" and there can't possibly be a virtuous reason for my inaction.

To understand, you would have to meet a girl who doesn't use makeup, doesn't use substances, seems sexually temperate (doesn't hook up casually at all as far as you can tell), dresses modestly, doesn't seem to be obsessed with antisocial media (she doesn't even seem to be on facebook as far as I can tell, either that or her profile is locked), can actually talk about substantive topics including even of her own volition, and finally - which I find the most difficult to put into concise words - doesn't seem to need constant dopamine stimulation or sexual objectification from you in order to not get bored and turned off, so you can relate to her both in every interaction and over time as a whole more reciprocally like an adult than as a child you need to entertain and stimulate.

On top of that was her actual personality. She was both modestly reserved on one hand, and friendly, giggly, talkative and upbeat on the other beneath that. She was great. I didn't want to treat her like I'd treat, and have to treat, the swedish girl who was casually hooking up with one guy after another in the same 24 hours, neither knew nor conceived of being curious about where her own home province was located on a map, and needed constant "dopamine stimulation" to keep an interaction going.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting her was an eye opener for me. I now see clearly for myself what religious sexual moralists, some of which I'd read and listened to out of curiosity to broaden my mind, mean when they say that casual sex can lead to regarding other people as disposable objects for our own gratification. But in a deprived, viceful culture these kinds of ideas would be laughed at, derided as somehow hateful, or just be incomprehensible as there is no frame of reference.

This tends along nicely with the idea I'd already been thinking about and deciding to aspire to, that virtue is something to live for and that you have to make virtue its own reward. These thoughts both influenced me and were developed more profoundly by meeting her. I now do not feel that not having casual sex, or being in a "dry spell", is some sort of predicament. It is rather our compulsions and obsessions and their connections to destructive or dehumanizing vice (like lust and vanity) that are the predicament, and our challenge is to take control and be able to live above that.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how long it takes in life to meet any quality women like this.
You have to experience it for yourself in order to understand and believe it. Atom will for sure have something to expound about on this subject.

She looked very similar to this. I was actually reminded of this picture while I met her, except that the woman in the picture seems to use some makeup while this girl didn't at all:

1593788018701.png
"Virginal, quality woman. You won’t find her in a club." - https://www.returnofkings.com/130126/7-ways-women-are-just-like-abandoned-dogs

But unlike guys who will rail on about it I have no ill will toward any women who do not fit into, or do not aspire to fit into, this kind of character. Nor do I "worship" the idea of "quality women". So I try to avoid both bigotry and sanctimoniousness. Each live their own lives, and it's just about what life you want to live and who feel the same as you.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem with these types is that they’ll want marriage from you (through their parents first) and then want kids. And once she has kids, she’s not yours anymore RIP. And if she doesn’t want kids, that’s a MASSIVE red flag lol

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem with these types is that they’ll want marriage from you (through their parents first) and then want kids. And once she has kids, she’s not yours anymore RIP. And if she doesn’t want kids, that’s a MASSIVE red flag lol

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
What do you mean by she's not yours anymore? Do you mean her extended family will control your life? do you mean it's only a matter of time until she divorces, or is unfaithful, or blames you for her unhappiness, or she stops having sex and intimacy? do you mean the dynamic of you not being able to walk away anymore due to kids will probably screw up the relationship implicitly? something else?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by she's not yours anymore? Do you mean her extended family will control your life? do you mean it's only a matter of time until she divorces, or is unfaithful, or blames you for her unhappiness, or she stops having sex and intimacy? do you mean the dynamic of you not being able to walk away anymore due to kids will probably screw up the relationship implicitly? something else?
Because you have kids, they will come first. She will expect you to take care of her and the kids and fulfill your role as a husband, but she herself won’t fulfill her role as a wife. Only as a mother. It’s like regular women, but much more pronounced. You get home, she’ll start nagging at you even though you’re tired and don’t want to deal with her ****, that sort of thing. They still do all the cooking and cleaning though (if they don’t work, that is), which is more than what your average woman will do lol. Sex and intimacy definitely stops after a while and she’ll gain weight. Less likely to cheat than your standard woman, but far from impossible lol because I’ve heard stories. True femininity doesn’t exist anymore. I’m sorry lol I’m just jaded cuz I’ve been around the Muslim community a lot. Can’t trust any of these hoes.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to deliberately not escalate with the bangladeshi girl. I felt a sense of doing the "right thing" by not treating her casually when her attitude about herself seemed to be serious and temperate. You have to experience it yourself to believe me, because if all you've experienced is girls like that swedish girl who I did escalate with, you don't have a frame of reference. You will just think I'm making excuses for "bad game" and there can't possibly be a virtuous reason for my inaction.

To understand, you would have to meet a girl who doesn't use makeup, doesn't use substances, seems sexually temperate (doesn't hook up casually at all as far as you can tell), dresses modestly, doesn't seem to be obsessed with antisocial media (she doesn't even seem to be on facebook as far as I can tell, either that or her profile is locked), can actually talk about substantive topics including even of her own volition, and finally - which I find the most difficult to put into concise words - doesn't seem to need constant dopamine stimulation or sexual objectification from you in order to not get bored and turned off, so you can relate to her both in every interaction and over time as a whole more reciprocally like an adult than as a child you need to entertain and stimulate.

On top of that was her actual personality. She was both modestly reserved on one hand, and friendly, giggly, talkative and upbeat on the other beneath that. She was great. I didn't want to treat her like I'd treat, and have to treat, the swedish girl who was casually hooking up with one guy after another in the same 24 hours, neither knew nor conceived of being curious about where her own home province was located on a map, and needed constant "dopamine stimulation" to keep an interaction going.
What I've found with conservative girls is that this is often just a front. You're making a whole bunch of assumptions about her just because she wears a veil (which her father probably told her she had to wear since she was 6 years old). She might be desperate to meet a guy that can show her what sex is, what freedom is, but nervous because she's never done it before. Or she might actually have a lot of sexual experience but put on an act in public, because that's what her family and society expect.

It's also possible that, just like any other girl, she's leading you on and doesn't find you sexually attractive in which case her supposed "modesty" is the perfect excuse to reject you without letting you know that she rejected you. Either way, unless you don't find her attractive enough to date, I think you should make a move and see if she rejects you. Otherwise you're basically allowing her to use her culture as an excuse to keep you in the friend zone. Are you going to do that with every conservative-looking woman that you meet?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've found with conservative girls is that this is often just a front. You're making a whole bunch of assumptions about her just because she wears a veil (which her father probably told her she had to wear since she was 6 years old). She might be desperate to meet a guy that can show her what sex is, what freedom is, but nervous because she's never done it before. Or she might actually have a lot of sexual experience but put on an act in public, because that's what her family and society expect.

It's also possible that, just like any other girl, she's leading you on and doesn't find you sexually attractive in which case her supposed "modesty" is the perfect excuse to reject you without letting you know that she rejected you. Either way, unless you don't find her attractive enough to date, I think you should make a move and see if she rejects you. Otherwise you're basically allowing her to use her culture as an excuse to keep you in the friend zone. Are you going to do that with every conservative-looking woman that you meet?
This is what I was anticipating, unless you have experienced the vibe of a woman like this you will just think it's not true. You think I am making "assumptions" about her "just because she wears a veil", but that's not what I did. I lived with her for months, being able to observe her mannerisms and lifestyle every day. And if she wanted to have casual sex, she had ample opportunity to have it - like the swedish girl was having - as she was in a different continent from anyone who could or would check up on her.

Yet I never observed that for months, either in or out of the house. If it was just a "front", she would have a demeanor of flirtation and openness to touch. She would be bringing guys over. She would be going out more in the evenings. She would be using makeup, perfume, and revealing clothes. She probably wouldn't be talking about stuff like history or geography. She would be consistently using electronics to communicate with hookups, not with people back in Bangladesh. She would be gathering people to go out drinking and then hook up with some guy from snapchat on the way home like the swedish girl did, not gathering people to eat some food, talk and practice swedish in the living room outside my door.

By the way, I wouldn't even consider the fact that she could be tempted into having sex as evidence that she was "fake". She's a woman, of course she's aroused by hot and smooth guys. Of course if you shut her in a cottage together with a hot and smooth stud who is actively tempting her for long enough, they would have sex. But the difference is that she moderates that fact with more temperance against casual sex than other women.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made these assumptions:

If it was just a "front", she would have a demeanor of flirtation and openness to touch. She would be bringing guys over. She would be going out more in the evenings. She would be using makeup and perfume. She probably wouldn't be talking about stuff like history or geography. She would be gathering people to go out drinking and then hook up with some guy from snapchat on the way home like the swedish girl did, not gathering people to eat some food, talk and practice swedish in the living room outside of my door.
In the end you don't really know for sure if she would have done something with you or not, because you didn't make a move. Your assumptions may be correct or they may be false but you don't really know. So in the end you just put yourself in the friend zone because you were scared to make a move.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You made these assumptions:

In the end you don't really know for sure if she would have done something with you or not, because you didn't make a move. Your assumptions may be correct or they may be false but you don't really know. So in the end you just put yourself in the friend zone because you were scared to make a move.
Nah mate, this reply from you is BS and you know it. At this point you are just trolling me, but I will reply anyway.

- I just told you I know she would have had sex with enough intentional escalation from a hot and smooth guy, because she is a sexual being like any other woman or human. This doesn't make her "fake" or bad in some way. The point was that her level of temperance toward casual sex was clearly higher than the usual, not that she would never or should never have sex at all like some asexual android. As I explained earlier, the fact that she aspired to some temperance is why I didn't want to wilfully goad her into having casual sex just because I could.

- Only you are talking about "assumptions". I am recounting facts, that I observed myself for months of living with her, like those in the quote you just made. I don't "assume" that she doesn't drink alcohol or doesn't hook up with guys through snapchat after being out drinking, I saw over months that she didn't.

- I spent multiple paragraphs explaining why I decided to deliberately not escalate with her, unlike how I escalated with the swedish girl. In light of that, your statement that I was just too "scared" to make a move is just an obvious troll comment. At least I hope so for the sake of your mental ability.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no need to get bent out of shape. Why are you so sensitive? All I'm saying is that if you didn't try, you don't know for sure what would have happened if you did.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no need to get bent out of shape. Why are you so sensitive? All I'm saying is that if you didn't try, you don't know for sure what would have happened if you did.
Lol dude you just signed up like a month ago. Yes all conservative girls will be down to bang if you’re good enough, that’s common sense, but OP just didn’t wanna push it cuz not everything is about sex lol. He wanted to study her, her mannerisms, how she did things, etc. to see how she really is like. Can’t do that if you bang because then the dynamics change. Sometimes, it’s better to learn about people as a whole rather than just sex or just women, because by nature of that you’ll advance your social skills in all dimensions, not just in sex.

Also, most young chicks are only interested in things that grant instant gratification or excitement, not weighty topics like history lol. If this girl was really just fronting like you say, she’d be talking to lots of other guys like every other chick out there, have orbiters like every other chick out there, and post provocative pictures on ig or Snapchat in suggestive poses with makeup on like every other chick out there too, even if she’s wearing looser garments. Why do these things matter? Because these are subtleties in behavior that would indicate that she’s just another westernized whitewashed thot like all the other girls out there lol since this is typical behavior for “conservative” girls living a double life. However, this girl was not one of those though. If she actually were secretly interested in hoeing around, these nuances would have been there to signal to others that she’s open to sexual escalation and living ‘that life’, which she was not.

Could OP have gotten her if he really tried and played his cards right? Probably. She’s still a woman after all, and when you get down to the barebones of it, all women are the same. But does it really matter? No, not really lol. He probably gained more experience out of this encounter by observing her the way he did than if he tried doing everything under the sun to get laid like a desperate PUA. In the end, who really gives af

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol dude you just signed up like a month ago. Yes all conservative girls will be down to bang if you’re good enough, that’s common sense, but OP just didn’t wanna push it cuz not everything is about sex lol. He wanted to study her, her mannerisms, how she did things, etc. to see how she really is like. Can’t do that if you bang because then the dynamics change. Sometimes, it’s better to learn about people as a whole rather than just sex or just women, because by nature of that you’ll advance your social skills in all dimensions, not just in sex.

Also, most young chicks are only interested in things that grant instant gratification or excitement, not weighty topics like history lol. If this girl was really just fronting like you say, she’d be talking to lots of other guys like every other chick out there, have orbiters like every other chick out there, and post provocative pictures on ig or Snapchat in suggestive poses with makeup on like every other chick out there too, even if she’s wearing looser garments. Why do these things matter? Because these are subtleties in behavior that would indicate that she’s just another westernized whitewashed thot like all the other girls out there lol since this is typical behavior for “conservative” girls living a double life. However, this girl was not one of those though. If she actually were secretly interested in hoeing around, these nuances would have been there to signal to others that she’s open to sexual escalation and living ‘that life’, which she was not.

Could OP have gotten her if he really tried and played his cards right? Probably. She’s still a woman after all, and when you get down to the barebones of it, all women are the same. But does it really matter? No, not really lol. He probably gained more experience out of this encounter by observing her the way he did than if he tried doing everything under the sun to get laid like a desperate PUA. In the end, who really gives af
OK, but the point still stands that if he didn't make a move on a girl, then he doesn't know what would have happened if he did. He doesn't know what is inside her head no matter how long he was "observing" her, as he says. There is a chance that she would have wanted to do something with him - a small chance, but that's the case with most girls anyway.

To me, both of you sound very judgemental and you make a lot assumptions. You show that you don't respect women that are willing to have casual sex (calling them hos, sluts etc), you idealize women that appear to have conservative attitudes and it's very likely that women that are scared of being judged will pick up on this attitude and decide that if they do have ever casual sex with anyone, it won't be with you.

Ish613

Banned
Reaction score
Totally agree with above, these guys have a madona ***** complex, and are pretending that one group are hoes, and the other a pure group of unicorn women.
This dude played himself. OP you fuked ur self. Should have taken your shot, gone for it. You could have adjusted your game to fit this type of girl but you didn’t. Instead you “observe“ her mannerisms, whatever the heck that means.
And that’s why your responses are all bent out of shape, cuz deep down you Know you pussied out.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bat soup and lsh613 remind me of my ex.

One time, we were out in a park and she was watching some guy play with a kite. She said something like: "What a total reject. I don't understand how anyone could enjoy flying a kite. It might sound harsh but I just can't see him as anything other than a zero...".

She and they are mentally poverty-stricken to the point they lack the ability to conceptualize or accept motivations different from their own inclinations. They are like the prisoners of Plato's Cave who laugh at you when you inform them about sunshine, or Sauron who could not conceive of the idea that anyone might want to destroy The One Ring rather than just use it as he would. The idea that I knew I could have gone for casual sex if I wanted to, but chose not to for abstract reasons beyond my own base gratification, is incompatible with their own character and worldview - and their minds are too impoverished to synthesize that. They cannot do anything but dismiss it, and the idea would never have occurred to them at all had not someone else like me brought it up.

Just like the parable of my ex, they are simply mentally incompatible with guys like me and the guy flying the kite.

Last edited: