Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Kid in Town

Sgt. Ray

Don Juan
Reaction score
A tip I have never heard any place else --Get the heck out of Dodge, and go to a new town or country.

Ex. I was an AFC in Fresno, CA who was totally alone, but the night I went to Mexico I had two women coming on to me, one of whom became an LTR. A friend of mine in Fresno loved going to Georgia, because he always scored with women who were attracted to the new kid in town. They loved his cute "accent." Any US citizen, and I know this from personal experience, is gold in the Philippines. I was invisible in Fresno, but when I went to the Philippines, I noticed the salesgirls checking me out. Women were suddenly friendly.

My theory is that women have an instinct to mate outside of their immediate circle (This is called exogamy.) Incest is almost universally forbidden. Native Americans couldn't marry within the same band, and Hmong can't marry anyone with the same last name. There's a universal urge to marry outside of one's territory, and I think this pays off for the guy from out of town.

I also think that the woman who is looking for a no-strings affair, particularly an affair that could destroy a marriage, sees the out-of-towner as the perfect guy.

Of course, for you devious DJ's, there is the possibility of pretending to be from out of town. I knew a guy who was devastated to find out that his "Australian" girlfriend wasn't really from Australia, but the ruse worked, because it made her more glamorous in his eyes.

Feedback, DJ's. Has being the stranger in town worked for you? Is it a technique worth considering?

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sgt. Ray:
Feedback, DJ's. Has being the stranger in town worked for you? Is it a technique worth considering?
Of course. Me and my boys have known this for YEARS! In fact, one of neighbors is diesel, benching 300 plus. But the chicks in the block check me out because I don't talk to them much and I'm "new" (even though I've lived there for FOUR YEARS).

So yeah, the shyt ALWAYS works.

Perhaps some on this board who want some "thang" should take this advice.

RonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Along that same line goes "New in town but don't know where the hell anything is".

I mean, can you really blame a guy if he doesn't know which way is north because he's so unfamiliar with his surroundings? And, of course, it is chicks and chicks only who you will go to for advice in your new town. It's a great conversation opener and one of the few times it is o.k. to seem a little lost and vulnerable to a chick.

I've played it from all sides. I've moved to new towns and states, pretended I was from out-of-town in my home town, pretended to be a tourist in my town, and pretended I was new to nearby towns when I have been sent there on business. If all else fails, start a convo with a chick by explaining your situation and asking for directions or asking where things like good places to eat or good clubs are.

P.S.- Don't expect to REALLy rely on those directions. Chicks are still bad at giving good directions. It is better to ask for names of places to go and if they give lousy directions or can't tell you how to get there just tell them you'll look it up.

------------------
Let's all put our heads together and gang up on these ho's!

ACTION

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RonJuan:
------------------

Uhhhmmm. Which heads are you talking about?

RonJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The heads we think with, not the heads we don't think with......

------------------

SanMiguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it easier for me to flirt when I'm not in my territory. It's maybe the thought that "do or die" and the won't see me again anyway attitude.

Vienna Sausage

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to visit some of my family that moved to Mexico last year. Within four days, I ended up banging my cousin's best friend. That was one incredible vacation. Im a definite believer that girls go for the out-of-towner.

Sgt. Ray

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are three ways to play it:
1) a permanent move
2) a temporary move (a vacation, weekend trip)
3) lie, and say you're from out of town

Find someplace else you'd like to travel to or live. If you choose a third-world country, you have the advantage of being relatively rich. Plus, the world is filled with women who would love nothing more than to be hitched to a US citizen.

One advantage of being the out-of-towner is that you have the chance to re-create yourself. People in your small, rural town know you as a Nice Guy. They know you're a decent guy with an average job, and also know that your ex-wife or girlfriend dumped you to run off with the local hoodlum.

In another city, you can become whomever you want to be. You can start over, putting all of your AFC stupidity behind you.

As a newcomer, you can also approach women to ask for directions, where are the hostspots, or best restaurants. It's not difficult to see a question like "Where's a good place to eat?" turning into a date with the two of you going there together.

I think a last issue is that the woman who wants a romantic, sexual fling, doesn't have to worry about you talking all over town, blabbing to her boyfriend, making a scene, etc., because you will soon be gone. She is able to live out a fantasy without all of the slut repercussions that might occur, especially in a smaller town or city.