Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New in LA! How Do I Get A Girlfriend Here?

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

im new to the area of La. Im not looking to just randomly hook up with girls here and get some std's. Instead im looking to actually find a girl to date in the area.

So how do I go about this? Im a fairly good looking guy, I usually come off as too nice though to girls so they lose interest quickly sometimes. But I just want to meet some girls, should I hit up the book stores or just talk to them on the street or what?

I can get girls #'s without many problems, but im bad following through etc. I also do not have a car out here, but my place is nice. So if anyone can give me advice on how to get a girlfriend out here let me know. Thanks

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Walk around and talk to one of the millions of women in the city?

Reaction score
Hooking up with girls does not mean you get STD's - you just wear a condom everytime.

Having a girlfriend who might have an STD that she is hiding is more dangerous, because of the repeated exposure you will have to her, you have a higher chance of catching that STD (especially if you go bareback with her)

So there goes your STD argument.

Why else do you feel that you NEED a random girl to COMMIT yourself to and make her a guuuuurlfriend????

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
well you can get stds even wearing a condom.....just from oral sex you can get alot. Yea I know but I still beg to argue that its safer finding one girl you trust to have sex with over and over compared to 20 you dont know during the same time period.

True if she has something you are screwed.

Reaction score
gottagetthatgirl said:
well you can get stds even wearing a condom.....just from oral sex you can get alot. Yea I know but I still beg to argue that its safer finding one girl you trust to have sex with over and over compared to 20 you dont know during the same time period.

True if she has something you are screwed.

no my man, do not be scared away from being a player - the STD myth is just fear propaganda to control people's free will of wanting to have sex with many people.

Aside from HIV and Herpes, all STD's are easily treatable like the common cold, and to ensure you do not catch HIV, just wear a condom. To ensure you don't catch herpes, stay away from chicks who got red weird looking spots near their mouth/p%ssy - it's easier to stay clean than the media makes it out to be

been there, done that, still clean.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, I dont know. Its still all kinda scary.....this std stuff. If it wasnt for that I would be getting girls every night I ensure you. Like last night I had a drunk girl at a party, I could have gone home with her.

But anyways how do I approach girls on the street without seeming desperate?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What part of LA?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let a fear of STD's prevent you from hooking up with girls. Most of the nasty infections are curable. The virus's that aren't curable aren't actually that severe, except of course for HIV.

In all honesty as long as you use a condom and don't partake in risky behaviors (sharing needles, doing hookers etc), the odds of a man getting a disease are very low. Just practice safer sex.

Since you are in L.A. I recommend looking into the Casanova Crew. It's a seduction lair for people living in SoCal. They're having a meeting with a few guest speakers this Friday.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gottagetthatgirl said:
If it wasnt for that I would be getting girls every night I ensure you. Like last night I had a drunk girl at a party, I could have gone home with her.
I seriously doubt it

stop playin yourself

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound a bit like a hypochondriac, would you say this is true?

Kevin Feng

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest with you and to save you a LOT of time.

If you're looking for a girlfriend, you'd be pretty hard pressed to find her in a club.

I've been around the hollywood scene for a fair amount of time now and quite frankly, the girls you meet there are not the typical type you'd want to date. I don't mean to generalize, but a lot of the girls are club-*****s and aren't really the best g/f material. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure there are a good handful of girls that are date-able but if you're looking for a higher caliber girl. I'd recommend looking elsewhere.

Run some day game. I've met some of the more high-cal girls that way. Coffee shops, malls, etc.

-Kevin

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gottagetthatgirl said:
Hi,

im new to the area of La. Im not looking to just randomly hook up with girls here and get some std's. Instead im looking to actually find a girl to date in the area.

So how do I go about this? Im a fairly good looking guy, I usually come off as too nice though to girls so they lose interest quickly sometimes. But I just want to meet some girls, should I hit up the book stores or just talk to them on the street or what?

I can get girls #'s without many problems, but im bad following through etc. I also do not have a car out here, but my place is nice. So if anyone can give me advice on how to get a girlfriend out here let me know. Thanks
Look at how you think. . . this is why you do not have a girlfriend.

Read the damn bible simp.

I dont mean to be rude but you have this arrogance about you and your a nub.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually live in Hollywood. Yea the girls here seem shallow, so im thinking the scene is not good. Maybe I should try places like coffee shops, bookstores, target etc?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gottagetthatgirl said:
I actually live in Hollywood. Yea the girls here seem shallow, so im thinking the scene is not good. Maybe I should try places like coffee shops, bookstores, target etc?
How many of the clubs have you hit up around here? Been to any of the spots around Hollywood Blvd? Sunset? Melrose? Some of the best nightlife in the fvckin world is around here. What of it have you experienced?

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123, to be honest i've been to a few of the clubs. The thing is I dont know the names of them,lol. Like I was pretty drunk and dont remember things like names, that goes for girls too,lol.

But im really not looking to get a girl in the whole club scene, most of those girls are so stupid and shallow. I was around fresh and easy today and met a girl there where those little tables are. So im thinking maybe areas like that are the best?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gottagetthatgirl said:
But im really not looking to get a girl in the whole club scene, most of those girls are so stupid and shallow. I was around fresh and easy today and met a girl there where those little tables are. So im thinking maybe areas like that are the best?
I was at Area a couple weeks ago at an Asian night and made a offhand remark to a friend about how generic a lot of these Asian girls there were.

He looked at me half serious and said, "none of these girls are generic. Once you talk to them and see what makes them tick, you see how different they are."

Now I was really just reacting to how they dressed, but what he said was a good reminder of appreciating the depth in people

You don't gotta hook up with a girl in the club scene, but assuming all club girls are shallow and stupid is just naive. Do you HONESTLY think her being at a club is indicative of low quality in a woman?

Some of the women at my work go to church and make good money and don't party, and are also fvckin nuts and socially retarded. I'm thinking, thank god they don't go clubbing because if I had to talk to them and deal with their personality issues when I'm out partying, I'd be so uncomfortable I'd just stay home.

the only differences between the supermarket and the club are the logistics and the vibe you filter your interaction through. the girls are exactly the same girls - there are good ones and bad ones. if you're looking for a girlfriend (or even an f-buddy), you qualify by looking for the depth in each girl you meet. and you don't find depth using superficial labels

christz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gottagetthatgirl said:
Hi,

yeah and so is EVERYBODY on this forum that ask for help..

read the bible, read some DHV, Push pull and opening techniques get out there and socialize and have fun.

are you looking for some kinda strategy guide? check the local gamestop maybe they might have something for you if that's the case..