Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New here

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello all!
Im Kalen B. I live in Alabama. I am a nice guy and extremely shy. I have read most of the DJ bible twice and am beggining to apply these posts to my every day life. I joined today and thought I would go ahead and introduce myself.

Well time to search the forums for more material on conversations and get started on my long frustrating road to becoming a DJ.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The purpose of this is....

dip

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, just remember the number one tip is to always be nice. Girls dig a nice guy with manners and all. And when in doubt, just say "yes"!!

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just make sure that you always tell a girl you love her!

right after you meet her, if not don't even think of a future with this girl

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, i was joking too. just giving a noob a hard time. no but seriously don't read that post, uh, too late. but seriously, welcome to our community:cool:

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol i read the bible i got some ideas on what to do and what not to do.

I have had a couple of "learning experiences" already that if possible i intend to not repeat.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm so your shy hey? well we can fix that, and your a nice guy too well i think we can fix that too your in luck!
any way im curious to know what these "learning experiances"?
oh and dont feel bad about em thats all they are "learning experiances"!!

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get really shy around beutiful women a lot so recently before i found this site i was trying to break myself of this. I got it into my head to try and pay a compliment to a one i was interested in. She suddenly went cold and quiet on me after i paid her the compliment. I didnt know what i did wrong till i read around the bible and realized that i had made her very uncomfortable bye paying her a compliment without knowing her that well.

As i said its a learning experience and i know at least one thing NOT to do right off the bat now.

Green Curse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kalen if thats your worst "learning experiance" i'd say your in luck i had to admit i was excpecting something worse...

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not too bad i know but it left me second guessing myself for a few days. I also learned not to care as much about what happens from this.