Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Guy

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, HI :)
Second, real big wakeup call today.
I’ve realised that there are things in my life that I’d wish to improve upon.
It’s time I took some action, I’ve been lurking a while and have read some solid material on here. It’s the right moment I started on my self-improvement
OK, so a little about me.
5ft 9”
Roughly 120 pounds (pretty damn skinny)
Mediocre Fashion Sense
Average achieving student, potential to be better
I like my sports, particularly football, play 5 a side twice a week (albeit as a dads and lads thing)
Very few close friends, if I go out it will be with them.
0 action ever.
Looking at that tiny list I notice something has to be done. Any ideas where to start first?
Thanks.
Gunner

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea Arsenal all the way :)
Thanks for the links they seem real useful, i've been wanting to bulk up a bit for a while to help with my fitness and so i can compete more when i take up 11 a side at the start of next season.
For school, simply not revising enough/ half assed effort. Never really spent a while thinking about what i want to do when i finish school except go to uni which i realise shouldn't be my main means of motivation.
As i said i'm definantly intending to join a football club, i used to play but had to stop for a while through injury, and asthma. Really want to get back into it though so looknig for a next season start.
I've been trying expand my social circle, and it's working a bit got some different people i hang out with during school, but never outside which bugs me a bit. Partying and clubing is big in my area, problem is i live pretty far away from most other people and the clubs they go to are like a 40 minute drive away. And i talk to girls im comfortable with, mainly HB6 or lower but i'm determined to push my comfort zone and try and sort this out.
I haven't been able to watch Blueprint yet but i'll look into downloading it or something.
and thanks for the help
Gunner

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My biggest advice that triumphs pretty much any video or piece of advice you'll find on the net is find people who make you automatically say "Damn this guy has his head on straight and knows what's up with school, women ..etc. etc." and befriend them. My uncle always told me "tell me with who you group yourself with and I'll tell you who you are". There's a reason he's a self-made millionaire, holds a PhD, gets called on by the FBI for work, entrepreneur, has a gorgeous wife and a personality that wins over every person with ease; he always surrounded himself with people who held great qualities.