Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

new guy on forum question(s)

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well lets see, I have been reading the tips for new members about a week now, and i'm still reading trying to learn and all, and since i'm new on this i'm with some questions, more like ideas to fix a situation here.

so here is the case.

I work in a office then about a 1 year and half we hired a new girl, she was ok, talkative, and after some time we kinda became friends, we talked a lot, and never by my part I had any interest on her, but that kinda of change in the end of last year when I become really to like her and all that.

here is the deal about a month ago, in a talk she was asking me why I cared so much about her do mistakes and bad things(i'm blunt, enough to say what I think and if can hurt her), I let out I was intersted on her, well don't need to say that is when all did go to hell, then pretty much we started to fight a lot, then after some hours we are ok again till we fight again.

so my question is how I can fix this, or at least stop the bad aura we have most of time during work?

really lost here and i'm using this case more like a guinea, even though I like her she is immature, and is annoying like hell now work with her so I want to know what you guys think?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you need to broaden your search.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm curious what kind of "fights" you get into. What are they about?

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alvafe said:
well lets see, I have been reading the tips for new members about a week now, and i'm still reading trying to learn and all, and since i'm new on this i'm with some questions, more like ideas to fix a situation here.

so here is the case.

I work in a office then about a 1 year and half we hired a new girl, she was ok, talkative, and after some time we kinda became friends, we talked a lot, and never by my part I had any interest on her, but that kinda of change in the end of last year when I become really to like her and all that.

here is the deal about a month ago, in a talk she was asking me why I cared so much about her do mistakes and bad things(i'm blunt, enough to say what I think and if can hurt her), I let out I was intersted on her, well don't need to say that is when all did go to hell, then pretty much we started to fight a lot, then after some hours we are ok again till we fight again.

so my question is how I can fix this, or at least stop the bad aura we have most of time during work?

really lost here and i'm using this case more like a guinea, even though I like her she is immature, and is annoying like hell now work with her so I want to know what you guys think?
Sounds like a lot of drama for a minimal reward. Why not just distance yourself from her and find some new friends and new women?

Probably not the answer you're looking for, but what am I going to do? Suggest "mending the relationship" with a girl who you're not even in a relationship with?

Here's some words to live by - if there's fighting and drama BEFORE you've gotten sexual with her, imagine what it will be like when there are real emotions involved.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm I see, yes its a ridiculous drama, I was thinking to have a talk with her so she can stop to bitc**** so much, because if this keep going she will be fired and I do not want it over my head.

our fights are more about how I talk with other people, or her needy complains, also lots of times is for no reason, she just blur things at me and I don't take it and give it back to her, also pretty much when I disagree with the stupid things she do.

like I said its ridiculous. i'm trying to use her more like a lab now, and not being that bad to let her get fired, because at least she helps my work a little and its difficult to find a good work lately