"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

new guy, new problem

bounceback

New Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
This girl I met I kinda liked, so we went to hang out and ended up having sex. So I figured "Hey, this girls probably a slut". I still liked her though, but she was obsessed with this other, older guy (as per usual).

I didn't want to give up trying though, so I kept talking to her, and she said she doesn't usually do anything with guys she just meets, and has only had sex with two guys before, both who were boyfriends. I hung out with her and my friends a couple times, and it seemed like she was hitting on every guy she saw.

Then this one night, we were goin to this party and she started walking up to guys and saying "Hey, you wanna ****?" then if they said yes she'd say "Okay, $20", jokingly. Then later that night I got really crunk, and I got really pissed at her and started calling her a slut and ****.

So the next day she talks to me and says that I had no right to call her that and that she would never do anything with anyone because she doesn't want to ruin whats between her and that older guy.

After that she kept talking to me like nothing happened, and a couple days ago I was talking to her and she said she felt sick so she was just gonna chill at home that night. Around midnight I went out with my buddies, and we had to go this girls house who had a couple people over drinking.

That girl I knew was one of the people there. My buddy was taking a really long time, so we left for a bit to pick up my other buddy. Then when we were driving back, the girl called me and asked me where I was (I guess my buddy told her he was chilling with me) she started talking about something else, but she was slurring a lot because she was drunk and I couldn't make anything out, so I said I had to go and hung up.

So I drove back by the house, and my buddy was outside and he said "You don't really like that girl do you? Cuz she made out with two different guys tonite." We were sitting by the side of the road while he finished his cigarette and the girl called me back and says "Where are you?" so I said I was just outside. Then she says "Guess what I did tonite?" "I hear you made out with two guys" "*laughs* Yeah, isn't that sweet"

So I ended up giving her **** for saying that she wouldn't mess around with anyone, lying to me, and I ended up calling her a slut and ****. Then her friend took the phone and started asking me what I thought about that girl.

I said that I don't like her, she kinda pisses me off and I was sick off her ****. Now I'm thinking maybe that was a little harsh and I went over the line. But it felt really good saying it, and I feel good now that I was honest. And I know if i hadn't said it I'd be pissed off about it right now.

Do you guys think I shud have said that? Or should I just have hung up because she was drunk and being stupid? Am I an ******* for saying that?


*just fixin it so its readable*
 
Last edited by a moderator:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
I wouldnt look for a relationship with her simply because shes not the type to have a relationship with. But whenever you get the chance for one on one, seduce her and fvck her brains out. Thats the good thing about slutty girls.

As far as the drinking thing goes, drinking makes people do brave stuff. I once did a back flip and landed on my chin. I once approached 30 girls in 30 minutes. As far as I see it you just didnt have the balls to call her a slut. The alk brought out the best in you and you told her to fvck off.
 

bounceback

New Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Originally posted by xomel

As far as the drinking thing goes, drinking makes people do brave stuff. I once did a back flip and landed on my chin. I once approached 30 girls in 30 minutes. As far as I see it you just didnt have the balls to call her a slut. The alk brought out the best in you and you told her to fvck off.
Naw, I was drunk the first time I *****ed at her, but the second time i was sober. I'm definatly not going to get into a relationship with her, I don't think shes even going to talk to me again. I just think that maybe I took it too far :confused:
 

xomel

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
318
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
drunk or not doesnt make a difference. yeah like i said, if you have alone time with her in 2 months you will end up fooling around with her again. well... if you keep your dj up.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bounceback

New Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Originally posted by xomel
drunk or not doesnt make a difference. yeah like i said, if you have alone time with her in 2 months you will end up fooling around with her again. well... if you keep your dj up.

If she's acting like this in a couple months I'd prolleh pick something up. Plus I don't wanna keep talking to her and ruin my good name.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Just leave her alone, girls like this are trouble. Plus dont be rude, it doesnt work, even when drunk, I am quite civil now. That is because you do not want to offend anyone because it spreads. It could be that this slut is friends with some hot girl (who doesnt know what she is like) who hears that you were acting badly with this other girl.
 

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
1,327
Reaction score
1
Location
Italy
what's this about leavin' her alone and stuff?! she's a slut and she deserves to be treated like that... just apologize for what you said and try your best to f*ck her brains out if that's what you wanna do... then DO NOT start any serious relationship with her... just screw her when you're bored... i'm serious, man... probably she'd respect you even more if you did so...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top