"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

new guy here...need advice on ex

pimpin

New Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
long story short, we have known eachother for about 8 years and a couple months ago we decided to start a relationship. went well for a couple of months but started to argue alot over foolishness. she broke up with me about 2 weeks ago because of that and also because she's in college and it's very difficult for her to argue with me. she ends up not studying or doing work because of me.

so it was kind of a clean break...we both wanted to remain friends after....i cut off all contact with her shortly after..obiviously missing her...then a couple of days ago, i went online and saw her...i unblocked her to see if she would talk to me. within 5 min she initiated contact, asked how i was blah blah. she also asked to see me on the weekend but i said no.

anyway, the reason i'm posting is because her birthday is coming up, and she invited me to the club. i don't think it's a good idea for me to go, because i still feel for her, so what should i say to deny her? thanks
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
"I'm busy."

Friends for 8 years... That is a tricky situation, if you do decide to go, make sure to have alot of fun...

Are you trying to get her back? Cuz, I doubt that is possible at this point.
 

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2003
Messages
559
Reaction score
1
Move on...... best for the both of you, when you are done with the emotional rutt, then you can initiate contact for friendship again. :)
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
If you want to remain friends, you will have to stop avoiding her. You can go to the club on her birthday but you don't have to hang out with her the entire night. If you still have feelings for her you both are willing to work at your problems, stop playing around and get back together.
 

pimpin

New Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
i know that "i'm busy" won't work because she knows me...she'll just pry. am i trying to get her back? no. do i want her back? yes. but i haven't done anything to get her back..nothing...she was the one who talked to me, asked to see me, and invited me to her party. i don't want to go because it'll obiviously bother me to see her. i was thinking of saying that.

i know it's over but why do you say that theres no chance? just curious. even if she was asking to see me? thanks once again
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top