Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

new girl vs old girl help

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been seeing this one girl i will cal new girl. New girl is very cute, I like her, I like spending time with her. Everything is great.

However my oneitis from before, old girl, is back now and is putting the moves on me. I have not seen her in 4 years and I've changed massively for the better. I've really surged ahead in my work and look a lot better. She is out of a relationship and is vying for my attention right now. I have to admit, this feels really good since it makes me feel like everything I've endured to improve myself has been worth it.

But my dilemma is who to choose between this old girl and new girl. The old girl was my oneitis as before so I'm being cautious since she still may think she has control over me and can get me to be her lap dog. I was an AFC back then and she took advantage of me like that, but hey I was a dumbass AFC. In any case, this new girl met me as the new me and she has been great, a very simple and consistent gal, which is rare.

I am kind of torn over this, which is probably not as huge a deal as I'm making it, but I really like the new girl, yet the old girl is a constant reminder of what could've been...or it could just be mistake #2 for me.

In my gut I want to kind of see what will happen with old girl, but of course this means new girl will be gone. However my mind is saying, this will end as a disaster and I should just stick with the new girl...my gut is winning, but i know I should just keep it platonic w/old girl and explain I have new girl now...any thoughts...i feel like i know the right answer is to forget her...forget this goddamn oneitis, but I need a *****slap from someone else, namely you guys :D thanks

Igetit!

Reaction score
You said that back in your AFC days the old girl used to take advantage of you. What kind of things did she do to mistreat you?

Tantric

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use your gut and find out if she is talking to you because she WANTS you...or because she want your ATTENTION.

You know the answer.

Girls tend to run back to guys they dissed when they are single (especially when they know the guy really liked them)...makes them feel good and fills their ego. I had a girl do that to me constantly...yeah she was a good lay...but even after I banged her, she kept going back to the guy she was "really" interested in...as opposed to the guy she was running to in order to fill her ego.

I'd forget about her and not waste my time.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tantric said:
Use your gut and find out if she is talking to you because she WANTS you...or because she want your ATTENTION.

You know the answer.

Girls tend to run back to guys they dissed when they are single (especially when they know the guy really liked them)...makes them feel good and fills their ego. I had a girl do that to me constantly...yeah she was a good lay...but even after I banged her, she kept going back to the guy she was "really" interested in...as opposed to the guy she was running to in order to fill her ego.

I'd forget about her and not waste my time.
my gut is telling me she is just doing it for attention since last she saw me i was an AFC chump infatuated with her

i'm gonna forget her and stay with the new girl