"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

New girl at hollywood Video!

MACBABY

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
BUENA PARK cali
Whats up my fellow Dj's!

I met this girl today on the bus! this strange old guy starts talking to her. then puts me in the conversation. We start to look at each other and making strange faces. the older guy gets off the bus and we start talking about him! After the discussion about the old guy she starts to tell me about were she works, days she works and her hours in detail. Short conversation continues till it's time for her stop which just happens to be mines also but she didn't know it. she gets up thenshe walks back to were i'm sitting extends her hand and sez my name is Kendall nice meeting you and starts to exit the bus. I exit right behind her and she looks back and sez "oh this is your stop too", i smile and just say "yes and have a nice day! and she walks off.'


i really want to talk to her more! i went to her first job on my lunch break and had just missed her! I didn't go to her second but i really wanted too. right now i have the phone number to her job i got off the net.

Should I call her at her job since i didn't get the number from her and if so what should i say to her so i don't freek her out...

thanks for the help!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LouieVaton Don

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
300
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
maryland
Originally posted by MACBABY


Should I call her at her job since i didn't get the number from her and if so what should i say to her so i don't freek her out...

thanks for the help!



NO!!!!!!!! Don't just call her like that, you'll seem like some sort of weirdo. Either go into the establishment and number close her or hope to see her on the bus again and go for the number close. You really blew it the first time dawg.
 

MACBABY

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
BUENA PARK cali
I think your right thats what i was thinking too!
But wouldn't going to her job seem kinda strange too?
I thinking of what to say to her now! she already know i don't have a video card there!

thanx for the advise!
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
IMPOSTER

IMPOSTER!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

MACBABY

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 11, 2004
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Age
54
Location
BUENA PARK cali
imposter! I dont get it man! nor can i sing!
 
Top