Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New Ghostbusters, complete hypocritical trash

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, it objectively looks to be a crappy movie. Even the trailer, which is supposed to highlight the best parts of the film, is drab and its humor is inane at best. Also, I disagree with the idea that this movie promotes diversity. Let me say… Diversity does not mean simply replacing all men with women. That is not diversity, that is in fact the antithesis of diversity. In fact, that is sexist and blatant misandry. Also despite their idea of “diversity” they have the single black actress play a transit worker saying such racially stereotypical things such as “HELL NAWWW” and all the white females as scientists… So my mind cannot contend with how this movie which is supposed to be about diversity is actually portraying stereotypes. It is very hypocritical.
Also the degree of white knighting out there about this is atrocious. I was on a forum simply having a legitimate debate by pointing out that an all-female cast is not very diverse, and as absurd an as replacing the Charlie’s Angles with all male characters. Yet their delicate sensibilities do not see any logic and are ruled by their blind pseudo-idealism. If this movie bombs in the theaters I can already see the white knights going out and saying it did poorly because of “misogyny” instead of it being a crap movie. Also nostalgia. For those of you who actually like the Ghostbusters, they are toying with a classic here. I do not want classic films and art toyed with by people who have a social agenda to try to promote their ideology to the detriment of the art.

Do not go and see that film, do not feed the SJW agenda.

W&S preach it...

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty good post OP, I agree with many of your points, and I believe that this wave of feminism is as illogical and delusional and irrational as any woman's movement in this history of mankind. But I personally don't feel this movie is as big of deal as say - that guy^^ in the video in the above post. Seeing what Hollywood's thrown out there lately (18 Million super hero movies for one), to me, this is another remake...yes, they may be trying to appeal to the "you go girl" crowd....but so what? There are a lot worse movies with hidden political agendas that are worse than this one seems to be. At least this movie doesn't seem to be trying to hide anything. If it was, then they're not doing a very good job of it. I think Melissa McCarthy is hilarious, but when I heard about this movie, I thought it was a horrible idea, and I don't see how it won't tank. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. But I don't see what all the hubbub is about or any reason why someone should boycott the movie - that seems petty to me. To "boycott" something is to give it credit and respect. I'm just not going to go see it because it looks stupid and I don't want to waste my time.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember having a discussion about the new Star Wars movie some time ago. Everyone said it was a really good and had a colorful cast.

I on the other hand said that it wasn't anything special and a 'colorful cast' isn't enough to power a weak storyline. It was a lot like how the movie 'Frozen' turned out to be, a very bland movie especially for a Disney Princess storyline.

I feel this new "entry" to ghostbusters is going to be the same. Rather than making a good movie they focus on political agendas and stuff that doesn't matter because movies are somehow real now.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I dont see that big problem, it seems to me a crappy movie with no agenda.

Let me explain more appropriately, sure its a all female cast and they are robbing a masterpiece while they put the bimbo guy as their secretary but I dont see a "you go gurl" message in there, many of them are goofy and make stupid stuff.

Im much more concerned about movies with a overly aggressive cvnt beating men helped from a gay henchman beating men all around while being portrayed as a hero and men as villain, you know what I mean.
There are some movies which are really full of hate against men (ofc white straight men), this ghostbuster movie is just a sad pathetic production, nothing more.

From the trailer I dont see any istigation to hate on men or the traditional family nor a women know best vibe.

We can discuss if this is just the intro for a new wave a crap and they're keeping a low profile now, but this single movie is not that big deal at least for me.

Honestly I get much more nervous when I see movies with the main character being a mangina taking order from a woman that apparently "knows best", thats a much bigger threat.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I dont see that big problem, it seems to me a crappy movie with no agenda.

Let me explain more appropriately, sure its a all female cast and they are robbing a masterpiece while they put the bimbo guy as their secretary but I dont see a "you go gurl" message in there, many of them are goofy and make stupid stuff.

Im much more concerned about movies with a overly aggressive cvnt beating men helped from a gay henchman beating men all around while being portrayed as a hero and men as villain, you know what I mean.
There are some movies which are really full of hate against men (ofc white straight men), this ghostbuster movie is just a sad pathetic production, nothing more.

From the trailer I dont see any istigation to hate on men or the traditional family nor a women know best vibe.

We can discuss if this is just the intro for a new wave a crap and they're keeping a low profile now, but this single movie is not that big deal at least for me.

Honestly I get much more nervous when I see movies with the main character being a mangina taking order from a woman that apparently "knows best", thats a much bigger threat.
I agree, and I said it before when Star Wars VII came out. These are not "shill" movies, they are normalizing ones. They are not as extreme as others, and so they serve to see it as "not so much of a threat". They all have their part.