Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NEW: Game theroy - slow progression.

cyp6

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately what I have been doing an experiment; intentionally taking it very very slow on dates....

I would initially escalate kino just enough to stay out of the friend zone. Then I will back off and say things like "Oh hey let me call you back, I'm hanging out with a friend"(on my cell to some that calls) but at same time telling stories that DHV. By this time most of them are trying to qualify them selves to me. I also create almost kiss moments by using the eye contact but not act on it. I also totally control (they jump a lot of hoops for me) whole date from first meeting to when I end it. I usually end the date with a hug. She in most cases sets up future plans for us to do. Anyways this process was some thing I'm trying out to actually get to know girls, it seems really natural too. Iv been trying this for about two months now. I think the key is to have lots of plates spinning so you can actually do this. Any ways let me know what you guys think.

forward

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing pretty much the exact same thing lately. It seems to work exceptionally well! I took my last date slow, ended with a hug (though it seemed like she wanted a kiss), and boom: she's setting up future plans and basically showing extreme interest in me.

The plate spinning helps this a lot. I have about 2.5 going. The past couple months is the first time I've pursued more than one girl at a time in my life, and the effect on everything is really amazing. Any amount more than just 1 girl really helps you to sort of lean back, which as far as I can tell drives the girls wild. Still show interest, still pursue, still escalate, but without "worrying" or "rushing" or "fearing". You start to see how "not a big deal" all of this really is, and then the girls sense that from you, becoming more attracted.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be a good strategy. Unfortunately I often seem to be short on time, so I can't always adopt this strategy. Basically you are turning girl's own game back on them here. Since you are showing somewhat of a clear interest but not being too aggressive, she'll start to overthink things and wonder why you aren't trying to get in her pants already and what's wrong with her, what she said that could have been wrong, etc. (all the same things AFC guys think after they face similar situations).

Word to the wise though, don't drag it out too long. It can be powerful in the beginning, but women that know you want them will get sick of waiting, and the ones that don't or aren't sure will start to cool off assuming things aren't going to go anywhere.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That whole strategy is a demostration of higher value if you do it right. You make her chase you. You aren't trying to get anything from her. It makes it seem like you have other girls going. It shows you have high standards and don't just want her for her looks. The whole thing is comfortable and relaxed, it sets you apart from other guys.. It's basically what I'm doing now. The problem is if you don't do it 'right' or don't exculate enough, well guess what, you end up in the friends zone.

There are always 'windows of oppurtunity' and if you miss them it can be a hit. However if you are controlling it then it creates sexual tension and therefore attraction. If you compare this to a nice guy who doesn't esculate because he is scared or doesn't think she wants to ('respecting' her boundaries), but he is secretly hoping to get laid the whole time that wont work because she is in control. The most important thing to remember is you are the prize, therefore you control the frame, therefore you are in control.

pricey rowe

Reaction score
sounds kool

dat doesnt sound like a bad plan, if thats your method of attack,or if shes 1 of them tite pantee broads. if u enjoy it do it,if it works den work it. as 4 me..i stick and move stick and move.