Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

New found technique? or have I been living under a rock?

cstoffel

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i recently deleted snapchat because it was getting in the way of my school work and work life as an automotive technician. i had also previously deleted tinder and opted out for a different dating app called hinge. i only ever got whales and post wall milfs hitting me up on this app.

fast foreword to yesterday when i re-downloaded tinder after a half year break via persuasion by a coworker. he said "just be an *******" he says. really? thats all i gotta do? "-yes". Using this advice, i hit every match for the next day or so with some rude, crude or downright heinous insults. to my surprise; complete success. have i been practicing game wrong all this time?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so i recently deleted snapchat because it was getting in the way of my school work and work life as an automotive technician. i had also previously deleted tinder and opted out for a different dating app called hinge. i only ever got whales and post wall milfs hitting me up on this app.

fast foreword to yesterday when i re-downloaded tinder after a half year break via persuasion by a coworker. he said "just be an *******" he says. really? thats all i gotta do? "-yes". Using this advice, i hit every match for the next day or so with some rude, crude or downright heinous insults. to my surprise; complete success. have i been practicing game wrong all this time?
LOL. Give it a day until you get banned.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
work life as an automotive technician
You made a great career choice. There is an automotive technician/mechanic shortage. Repairing cars is a skill that is in demand. If you're passionate about it, it is a solid way to make a living.

"just be an *******"
Being an a-hole is great way to operate. I highly recommend it. Let us know if that approach gets you laid from those Tinder interactions. Since you are young, that approach will work better on the youngest women. It's a good way to operate if you do in-person approaching too.

cstoffel

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many lays with that technique so far?
Zero but I got responses and most of them sexually charged. I've been shying away from social apps and interactions online (with this forum as an exception) and I feel better. I value my weening off of the conformacies of generation Z (my generation) to be quite fruitful. More fruitful than having a roster of women to choose from. I forsee that once I can get a home loan, finish tech school, and get settled into Phoenix, Az I'll have a better time approaching women.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls are used to getting their ass kissed. When a girl hits you up first it's a whole different game. I will literally be like "I see we matched. What's up?" and that's it. When you're making the first approach you usually have to go through their bio and think of something witty to say. If a girl hits me up first, I usually give no fvcks. There isn't much you can say to ruin it.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating apps are hard work because too being too polite will get you ignored because it's boring

Be too try hard and you'll get clown zoned

---------------------

You definitely need to have an edge on a dating app and yea being a bit of a d1ckhead can provide that

You just have to be very careful of the line between teasing and offensive

Some chicks will also flat up ignore whatever you say but hey ho